OG Anabeta

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A friend of mine is willing to sell me 2 bottles of OG Anabeta for 40 bucks a pop. They expired in 2015, wondering if this could have impacted the effectiveness of the AP extract. Also I'm curious as to why the OG version was so much better then the Anabeta Elite version which seemed to be the AP extract + other goodies.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
If they've been stored in proper conditions, they are probably fine.

In regards to potency, the OG Anabeta Elite worked just as well for me, but not the revisions coming after. There is speculation that the extracted has been "watered down" over time, thus decreasing both cost and effectiveness.

40 a pop for something that had a price of ~30, and is expired by more than two years doesn't seem like a very good price though lol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A friend of mine is willing to sell me 2 bottles of OG Anabeta for 40 bucks a pop. They expired in 2015, wondering if this could have impacted the effectiveness of the AP extract. Also I'm curious as to why the OG version was so much better then the Anabeta Elite version which seemed to be the AP extract + other goodies.
I wouldnt buy too much into the forum hype that the OG was hugely "better" than its successors. My first runs were with a 2nd and 3rd generation ABE, found them ok. I then scored 4 or so bottles of OG (twas about 3yrs ago) and found them pretty meh tbh.

My point, there is no black and white here. Some guys have gone as far as suggesting OG was spiked. Lol. Mine def were not.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I don't know if the og version is greatly better than what is available now. For 40 bucks you could try it and give it a shot but you'd probably get similar results if you were to buy the current version available and use it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prop blend blahh

To me its not worth that much

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I prefer OG over Anabeta Elite all day.
upon my research you have been one to speak very highly of the OG version

i ended up purchasing both bottles. I figured that this would be my last change to give it a run so why not.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s supposed to be the best anacyclus on the market. It’d be a good chance to see what it does for you alone. I thought about paying 60-70 a pop for 2 bottles, but found some other stuff with anacyclus that seems good

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s supposed to be the best anacyclus on the market. It’d be a good chance to see what it does for you alone. I thought about paying 60-70 a pop for 2 bottles, but found some other stuff with anacyclus that seems good
What is the other anacyclus brand.