M-Test/Alphamax XT: Anyone Sleepy?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried M-Test twice now and couldn’t get past 4 days. I don’t wake up refreshed at all; I wake up groggy and my workouts sucked.

I am thinking this could be the Ash and Macuna combined and maybe I’m the very lone unlucky guy that has this effect.

I know 100 users will chime in they’ve had the opposite experience (esp reps), but this is twice now on the same product, two different bottles.

Has anyone has anything similar on Alphamax XT? I have a bottle of AMXT and am going to start slow me just do two caps in the pm to see how that works.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
Wow our bodies really are different..im on a the 3rd week of m-test run and love it sleep is great! so as Libido. Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard mainly positives on m-test but like said above everyone reacts differently. I would say give alphamax xt a shot and see how it treats you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried M-Test twice now and couldn’t get past 4 days. I don’t wake up refreshed at all; I wake up groggy and my workouts sucked.

I am thinking this could be the Ash and Macuna combined and maybe I’m the very lone unlucky guy that has this effect.

I know 100 users will chime in they’ve had the opposite experience (esp reps), but this is twice now on the same product, two different bottles.

Has anyone has anything similar on Alphamax XT? I have a bottle of AMXT and am going to start slow me just do two caps in the pm to see how that works.
Some people do get sleepy with L-Dopa and/or ashwagandha. You are not the only person, but it is not common. If it is an issue, you could dose it all pre bed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ran M-Test, but I've done a couple 8 weeks of AlphaMax. Never had any issues with sleep while on, in fact, it seemed to help. But like every one has already said, these things really seem to be user dependent.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would fault this to the ashwagandha. I've had similar issues with products containing ashwagandha. For me it's always inconsistent though - some nights I sleep great and other nights I toss and turn and wake up feeling like garbage. I did some experimenting with single ingredients to find the root of the problem, and using ashwagandha solo gave me these same problems.

I would suggest starting the Alphamax XT at a lower dose (try just 2 caps before bed) and see how it treats you. I would also suggest taking the caps before or with the last meal of the day

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had same issues with both products. Great profile for most but me no good. It's the ashawanda and l-dopa I suspect for myself. Prebed didn't matter, again for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve never had any issues with this before but everybody is different. Like another user stated, you can try dosing as close to bedtime as possible.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When and how are you dosing it? Maybe dose it all in the morning or all before bed if you are spreading out the doses?