Super Mandro PCT

1. Super Mandro PCT

Starting a 4 week super mandro cycle going to run it solo
    on cycle: Super Mandro, Protex on cycle support, fish oil, joint support, multivitamin
    PCT: Sup3r PCT

My main question is whether or not I need a SERM given I'm only running it for 4 weeks and running it solo...thoughts?

2. You need dermacrine or 4 andro for this,
    •   

3. Yes you need a serm (even at 4 weeks) but 4 weeks is going to be pretty pointless (takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in).

8 weeks is the typically suggested length for andro’s.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thereisstrong View Post
    Starting a 4 week super mandro cycle going to run it solo
    on cycle: Super Mandro, Protex on cycle support, fish oil, joint support, multivitamin
    PCT: Sup3r PCT

My main question is whether or not I need a SERM given I'm only running it for 4 weeks and running it solo...thoughts?
    1)A 4 week Andro run/cycle is pretty much pointless. The Andro's don't tend to kick in until week around week 3/4, so you'll be ending your run just as the Andro's start taking effect and showing results. You'll want to extend your run and go for at least 8 weeks.

2)You're going to want to run your 1-Andro with a Test or DHT base to offset the sides such as decreased libido and lethargy caused by the 1-AD. Which base you choose will be dependant on your goal for this cycle...
    DHEA
    (Standard Base) Best used for new comers and 1st time PH users.
    OR
    Epi-Andro
    (DHT Base) Best used for strength and/or cutting cycles..
    OR
    4-Andro
    (Test Base) Best used for all out mass cycles.

3)You might want to reconsider your On-Cycle support. OL's Ar1macare Pro and CEL's Cycle Assist are much more complete On-Cycle support supps. You'll also want to increase your water and clean food intake.

4)You're going to need a SERM as your PCT base. "No SERM-No Cycle" The standard SERM doses are...

Clomid
    50/25/25/25/12.5
    or
    Nolva
    40/20/20/20/10

Then add a natty Test booster such as Sup3r-PCT, AlphaMax XT or M-Test. And, if your budget allows, some cortisol control such as Reduce XT or AndroShred.

5. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    1)A 4 week Andro run/cycle is pretty much pointless. The Andro's don't tend to kick in until week around week 3/4, so you'll be ending your run just as the Andro's start taking effect and showing results. You'll want to extend your run and go for at least 8 weeks.

2)You're going to want to run your 1-Andro with a Test or DHT base to offset the sides such as decreased libido and lethargy caused by the 1-AD. Which base you choose will be dependant on your goal for this cycle...
    DHEA
    OR
    Epi-Andro
    OR
    4-Andro

3)You might want to reconsider your On-Cycle support. OL's Ar1macare Pro and CEL's Cycle Assist are much more complete On-Cycle support supps. You'll also want to increase your water and clean food intake.

4)You're going to need a SERM as your PCT base. "No SERM-No Cycle" The standard SERM doses are...

Clomid
    50/25/25/25/12.5
    or
    Nolva
    40/20/20/20/10

Then add a natty Test booster such as Sup3r-PCT, AlphaMax XT or M-Test. And, if your budget allows, some cortisol control such as Reduce XT or AndroShred.
    This
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Yes you need a serm (even at 4 weeks) but 4 weeks is going to be pretty pointless (takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in).

8 weeks is the typically suggested length for andro’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post

DHEA
    OR
    Epi-Andro
    OR
    4-Andro

Clomid
    50/25/25/25/12.5
    or
    Nolva
    40/20/20/20/10

All of this^^^^^ No point in beating you up any more.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. InItForGainz has you covered on what to do
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

8. Trojan Pct, rebirth, dhea, daa you will be ok.

9. Appreciate the feedback thanks to all. Anyone have a reputable site for nolva that ships somewhat quick?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Thereisstrong View Post
    Appreciate the feedback thanks to all. Anyone have a reputable site for nolva that ships somewhat quick?
    No one can tell you a source for that on here bro.....you’ll have to google and research my friend. Good luck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Mandro and Andro the Giant PCT
    By IllGnarsea in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-14-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. PCT for Androvar and Super Mandro?
    By Seattle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 07:33 AM
  3. 15 week oral cycle:Epistane PCT Super/Phera PCT
    By Barbell500 in forum Cycle Logs