Appetite stimulants to try?

valentinaa

Awards
I’m new here this is my first post so bear with me.

I’m embarking on a new journey. I’m trying to get back into shape and start working out again after having broken my ankle a few years back and then getting out of shape and too embarrassed to go back. I was always very active growing up playing soccer and working out with my team so when I became out of shape it was daunting. Anywho, I’ve now decided to get over the embarrassment and start again.

I’m 22 years old and I’ve always been underweight since I was a child. I’m currently about 98 pounds give or take as I haven’t had access to a scale in a while and last I checked 5+ months ago I was about 96 pounds. My weight usually will fluctuate -/+ 2 pounds from 94-98. I’m also 5’3.
22, 5’3 and ~98 pounds

I’m looking for an appetite stimulant as I’m never very hungry I eat about 2 meals a day and try to force myself to have snacks. My meals are small as I can barely finish a regular serving as I get full very quickly.

I'm looking to gain weight by using something that could significantly increase my appetite. Also, I have no health issues.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Valentina

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
mk677 just for an increased appetite?? thats a joke right?

beside that mk677 is more for the elderly population, it doesnt work that good with young people. but as said - its not very smart to use a gh scretagogue just for an increased appetite.

@OP if you can do it, try fasted cardio (obviously in the morning, to je really fasted). many people get very hungry afterwards.

you can also drink your calories; mix a shake, easily 1000-1500cal.

as far as supplements go, i cant help you, sorry, but i really dont think you need a supplement to get more calories in.

something remember is that many said they had more appetite while on Or1gin (OL muscle builder), its reformulated (K1ngslayer) and will be released soon. but ive never tried it myself, its just the only thing i can remember in regards of supplements and increased appetite.

another option - search google for appetite increasing, you will find some good tips for sure

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed increased appetite using MassMax and Magnitropin.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax would be a great option for you. Run it for 8 weeks. Increase calories and focus on heavier compound movements.

One quick tip to get in easy calories would be drinking whole milk throughout the day if you can. Some people do a full gallon a day but I don’t recommend that. Maybe for short term but def not long term. Just my opinion. 1/4-1/2 a gallon per day would do you just fine. Plenty of protein and calories.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
I’m new here this is my first post so bear with me.

I’m embarking on a new journey. I’m trying to get back into shape and start working out again after having broken my ankle a few years back and then getting out of shape and too embarrassed to go back. I was always very active growing up playing soccer and working out with my team so when I became out of shape it was daunting. Anywho, I’ve now decided to get over the embarrassment and start again.

I’m 22 years old and I’ve always been underweight since I was a child. I’m currently about 98 pounds give or take as I haven’t had access to a scale in a while and last I checked 5+ months ago I was about 96 pounds. My weight usually will fluctuate -/+ 2 pounds from 94-98. I’m also 5’3.
22, 5’3 and ~98 pounds

I’m looking for an appetite stimulant as I’m never very hungry I eat about 2 meals a day and try to force myself to have snacks. My meals are small as I can barely finish a regular serving as I get full very quickly.

I'm looking to gain weight by using something that could significantly increase my appetite. Also, I have no health issues.

Thank you for your suggestions,
Valentina
I wouldn't even start on those. I had a friend who had consumed Remeron and he said he became hungry. But even off of it he was ALWAYS hungry to the point he couldn't get enough food, apparently it messed up his metabolic system for good. I say eat snd eat and eat and just put your mind to it.

TooMuchSauce

Awards
wish they didnt get rid of DMAA. that was the best stim there was

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine, yohimbine, green tea extract.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe we are talking about appetite stimulants lol

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure others have Other options they can offer. Good luck with everything.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love how people come into threads already knowing what they're going to give for advice. They see appetite and now we're talking DMAA, Yohimbine, Caffeine. It kind of makes the original MK677 suggestion look like the best option.

At any rate - I'm gonna ask - valentinaa - just out of curiosity, do you have asthma?

Rikkun****o is an herbal combination that you will probably have to google a bit because, I've never spent the time to figure out what is actually in it (like others on here, I'm usually looking to kill appetite, not promote it.)

https://patrickarnoldblog.com/japanese-herbal-medicine/

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stimulants are great for suppressing appetite. Specifically caffeine
Brother - the OP is NOT looking for appetite suppressants. Some people actually want to INCREASE (stimulate) their appetite. Stimulants will achieve the opposite of the requested goal.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Oh Crap..... Sorry guys, don’t know how I missed that one.... I deserve some negative rep points for that one......

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote for appetite stimulation would be a little steady state cardio....

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha. Oh Crap..... Sorry guys, don’t know how I missed that one.... I deserve some negative rep points for that one......
It's like hypnosis for fat guys, we see constantly see "appetite" and "stimulants" used in a certain way so often that when we see the two words together, our brain just jumps to that meaning regardless of syntax. haha.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like hypnosis for fat guys, we see constantly see "appetite" and "stimulants" used in a certain way so often that when we see the two words together, our brain just jumps to that meaning regardless of syntax. haha.
I literally read appetite suppressant..... LOL

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The biggest one I know is CL Blackhole.