Best new PWO's Late 2017 and 2018

  1. Best new PWO's Late 2017 and 2018


    Hey so I'm thinking I'm going to limit my other supps purchases for now but I'm always in the market to try some new preworkouts!

    So what are the newest preworkouts on the market that you guys have tried and liked or are excited to try?


  2. Re1gn
    Mega pre
    Arez is getting a lot of hype

    Here in the UK DVST8 crimson is getting a lot of good reviews too
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Re1gn
    Mega pre
    Arez is getting a lot of hype

    Here in the UK DVST8 crimson is getting a lot of good reviews too
    I have Re1gn and love it!

    Mega pre is stim free isn't it?

    Ya seeing that Arez around! It's tempting

    Crimson has been out for a while. I know Inspired pwo's are highly ranked on some sites. I had some brutal customer service direct from the owners so I try to stay away but there stuff is also tempting but super pricey!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    I have Re1gn and love it!

    Mega pre is stim free isn't it?

    Ya seeing that Arez around! It's tempting

    Crimson has been out for a while. I know Inspired pwo's are highly ranked on some sites. I had some brutal customer service direct from the owners so I try to stay away but there stuff is also tempting but super pricey!
    Yeah mega pre is stim free


    No way thatís pretty bad for a company owner to do,
    yeah crimson has just been picked up by a UK stockist

    Black lion Research are coming out with a preworkout soon too

    I also like stampede untamed by anabolic designs

  5. With alot of the DMAA & DMHA pres getting reformulated alot of the heavy hitters before seem kinda blah now (Ie Kraken, Total War). If you can still find the Arez white label(with DMHA) that one is strong AF and one of new favorites. The new Edge of Insanity also seems to be super strong based on the priceplow review I watched so proceed with caution if you go that route. I recently stocked up on Conquer Unleashed as honestly that is still one of all time favorite pres. I am going to wait to try any of the reformulated pres until I see some more user feedback.
    •   
       


  6. Quake and Morph Xtreme are the two that I have been rotating through.

  7. It is tough to beat HyperMax XT, it received a lot of recognition in 2017!!

    Best Pre Workout of 2017 – Stack3d.com (HyperMax)
    Top 3 Best Eria Jarensis – Price Plow (HyperMax)
    #1 non DMAA/DMHA – Price Plow (HyperMax)
    Top 5 High Stim Pre – Fitness Deal News (HyperMax)
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    Hey so I'm thinking I'm going to limit my other supps purchases for now but I'm always in the market to try some new preworkouts!

    So what are the newest preworkouts on the market that you guys have tried and liked or are excited to try?
    What do you typically look for in a pre? Are you looking for a high-stim product, or something that will help more with pumps?

    God of Rage, Hypermax, and Max Out would be my three favorites. Hypermax got a ton of attention and awards in 2017, so I would highly recommend checking that out
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    What do you typically look for in a pre? Are you looking for a high-stim product, or something that will help more with pumps?

    God of Rage, Hypermax, and Max Out would be my three favorites. Hypermax got a ton of attention and awards in 2017, so I would highly recommend checking that out

    I like an overall great pre with high stim. I do have some HyperMax samples on the way and I can't wait to try!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon. New PWO by Mind and Muscle! Yohimbine Free!
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:09 PM
  2. Coming Soon. New PWO by Mind and Muscle! Yohimbine Free!
    By NurseGray in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 03:26 PM
  3. New PH FAQ-M 1T and other Methyls
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:38 PM
  4. new split base on IA and DC's articles
    By cookmic5 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 10:12 AM
  5. New cycle 1,4 andro and 3alpha.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 08:37 AM
Log in
Log in