Thoughts on PCT for halodrol cycle?

Jr94

Awards
I'll be done with a halodrol YK11 cycle in 6 weeks so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do my PCT. I'm planning on doing a nolva taper and take a natty test booster, but is there anything else I should take? Do I start the PCT immediately after my last dose or should I wait a certain amount of time? I have little experience with PH so if you have any advice please share. Also, how long should I run the PCT for (I'm running my cycle for 8 weeks)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do a 4 week pct and start right after your cycle ends. Nolva at 20/20/10/10 for a 4 week pct would be a good option. As long as you have nolva you are good to go but of course you can add on natty products like you mentioned above.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start it the day after your last dose. 4 week PCT is fine, or you can do a lower dose for 6 weeks, it is really up to you.

Jr94

Awards
Start it the day after your last dose. 4 week PCT is fine, or you can do a lower dose for 6 weeks, it is really up to you.
Okay, thanks buddy. Is there any difference between 4 and 6 weeks? I would think 4 since halo isn't very androgenic and had a low conversion rate.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Okay, thanks buddy. Is there any difference between 4 and 6 weeks? I would think 4 since halo isn't very androgenic and had a low conversion rate.
Androgenic and conversion rate don't really mean anything. Halodrol isn't really a prohormone but actually a steroid. I think because there is a slight conversion to tbol people consider it to be a prohormone, but in reality, it's a steroid.

Jr94

Awards
Androgenic and conversion rate don't really mean anything. Halodrol isn't really a prohormone but actually a steroid. I think because there is a slight conversion to tbol people consider it to be a prohormone, but in reality, it's a steroid.
I've never heard that before, I've always heard it's just a PH that converts to Tbol.

Jr94

Awards
"Some people will consider it an oral steroid while others consider it a prohormone. This is because it is very similar to the oral steroid Turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone). In reality, Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that is derived from testosterone."

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
"Some people will consider it an oral steroid while others consider it a prohormone. This is because it is very similar to the oral steroid Turinabol (4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone). In reality, Halodrol is a 17aa steroid that is derived from testosterone."
Yeah only a small amount converts to turinabol. Because it's active on its own is where the results come from. I guess you can make the argument it is both, but you're really buying it for its properties as a steroid, not a prohormone.

Jr94

Awards
Yeah only a small amount converts to turinabol. Because it's active on its own is where the results come from. I guess you can make the argument it is both, but you're really buying it for its properties as a steroid, not a prohormone.
Yeah I just did a little research and it looks like you're pretty much right. I read it's structurally similar but conversion to tbol is low and not what yields results. I've also read alot if people saying they got better results from hdrol