Andro 1

Hal32

Awards
I’m starting 8 week cycle of IMF andro 1 100 mg. I got PCS and cycle support. What can I expect? I’m really pushing for fat loss more than muscle gain.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure that 1 Andro is going to do much for fat loss over just diet. What's your weight like now?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. If you are looking for more fat loss there may be a better stack out there. If you're planning on running a 1 Andro I'd recommend stacking with 4 Andro as well. Maybe do a bulk with an andro stack then cut with another product afterwards.

Hal32

Awards
I’m 200 18 % bodyfat. I started the andro 4 yesterday with andro 1. Still in 1st week.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A 1Andro/4Andro stack is typically more of a bulking cycle. If weight loss is your goal I'd switch to something else. Or like LeanEngineer said, run this for 8 weeks and then cut.

Hal32

Awards
Any recommendation on cutting stack after this cycle.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give us a little more info? What your current diet look like and what type of workouts you're doing?

Hal32

Awards
I am doing 3 days cardio broke up in between Hiit and running. I’m lifting 5 days a week. chest/triceps, bicep/back, legs, core. Rest Monday Friday because I travel those days. Every other workout I do heavy low reps. I take a whey protein shake in morn and a casein at night. Creatine hcl pre workout. I weigh 200lbs and 18% body fat. I eat lean. 250 grams a day of protein at least and try to take only green complex carbs.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cutting after a cycle is a quick way to lose the gains you just made. You can cut on that stack. Important thing is to choose whether you want to get bigger or leaner quick and go that route. But whatever it is, don’t cut directly after the cycle

Hal32

Awards
What do y’all recommend to cut with during stack?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to get a few different ideas here, but IMO 1/4 Andro is best used for building muscle and increasing strength. Both of which require eating above maintenance calories. Like CATdiesel76 said above, it's possible to cut on what you're taking, but it's not going to be quick or easy. Again, just my opinion, but if I'm going to take something that's supposed to increase mass, I'm going to let it do it's intended job.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am doing 3 days cardio broke up in between Hiit and running. I’m lifting 5 days a week. chest/triceps, bicep/back, legs, core. Rest Monday Friday because I travel those days. Every other workout I do heavy low reps. I take a whey protein shake in morn and a casein at night. Creatine hcl pre workout. I weigh 200lbs and 18% body fat. I eat lean. 250 grams a day of protein at least and try to take only green complex carbs.
Looks solid. What's your calorie intake and other macros look like?

Hal32

Awards
I was at 3000 Cals a day. I just cut alcohol out completely. I am targeting 35 grams of carbs a day. Ever since I started the stack I stay hungry.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was at 3000 Cals a day. I just cut alcohol out completely. I am targeting 35 grams of carbs a day. Ever since I started the stack I stay hungry.
Yep. Had the same issues when I ran it.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m starting 8 week cycle of IMF andro 1 100 mg. I got PCS and cycle support. What can I expect? I’m really pushing for fat loss more than muscle gain.
100mg of 1 Andro?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much did you gain?
Probably 15 pounds. Ran Sup3r 1 / Sup3r Epi / Sup3r DHEA for 8 weeks. Clomid for pct

You gain any inches in waste on stack?
Yeah. Had decent strength gains and added muscle. Also put on some fat too. Kept probably 80% of strength and muscle gains after PCT, so not too bad.

Hal32

Awards
I’m also on andro epi pct planning on e control and ultra male.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly doubt you'll see much on 100mg of 1 and 4 andro bro.....

330 of each per day is the standard (and studied) dosing.....

Ive also run that (with epiandro) and had good results (8lbs lean mass maintained after pct) but i started at 340p/d