Continuing cycle without 1-Andro

Jtlindsey22

Awards
So I'm midway through an 8 week cutting cycle of 1 Andro and Epi Andro and my daughter somehow drops my entire bottle of 1 Andro in the toilet.

Is it safe to continue my cycle with just Epi Andro? Would my test levels drop due to the 1 Andro not being there anymore?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it open? Yes it is safe, won’t experience much more muscle mass though. Epiandro is more of just a muscle hardener

Jtlindsey22

Awards
Yeah it was open. And would my test levels drop off due to being on 1 Andro 4 weeks already then not having it anymore? Thanks for the reply by the way.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Your Epi-Andro is your Test/DHT base so you should be fine continuing on your cycle. You probably won't gain as much mass as you would have with the stack but you'll still be able to build on your strength and muscle hardness.
Your natural testosterone levels will have already dropped due to the suppression from the PH's you're taking.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on 1 andro for a week and my test dropped from 640 to 210. 1 andro will kill your test without a base. Epiandro is great for cutting or hardness.

Jtlindsey22

Awards
I was on 1 andro for a week and my test dropped from 640 to 210. 1 andro will kill your test without a base. Epiandro is great for cutting or hardness.
I thought 1 Andro converted test though? So your test levels were actually lower on 1 Andro?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 3 cycles of 1 andro and the lethargy from suppression was the worst. The last cycle was 1 andro, 4 andro and epi. I actually suffered from ED towards the end. I have never had an issue getting it up ever.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also just going to throw this out there. These should never be at any time within reach of your kids.

sarge40

Awards
I thought 1 Andro converted test though? So your test levels were actually lower on 1 Andro?
1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone, which is not the same as testosterone. The "1" refers to the carbon placement of the double bond on the molecule, whereas testosterone has the double bond at the 4 position. Small structural changes like this affect its action.