Xgels VS Or1gin vs Mass MaxXT short reviews - Nothing stacked

  1. Xgels VS Or1gin vs Mass MaxXT short reviews - Nothing stacked


    I was meant to post this in Dec ..but had a busy month

    Okay this is my honest feedback comparison .. i know the products are different but this is jut a general comparison btwn them just stating what worked for me .. none sponsored all paid/traded from my pocket.

    Xgels - I wont review this .. pple might think me being a rep im being biased, but will just say .. for a single ingredient this is the best damn thing on the planet naturally that works wonders .. I have done 1G - 1.5G .. and 1G was fine for me .. i run it 2-3 times a year.


    Origin 1/5 * ( 8 weeks)

    Sides - none
    Effectiveness - none
    Experience - Overall i was very disappointed, i have read some decent reviews on it kept my diet and training in check and didn't really see much from it, not even hunger .. I do like olympus labs and will continue to support them but this product and re1gn i wasn't feeling it .. Ill chalk it up as a non-responder to what ever is in it.

    At the end i was just looking to finish the bottle and try something else .. but never stacked it with anything bc wanted to try solo



    Performax Labs Mass Max (6 Weeks )4/5 ****
    Sides - none
    Effectiveness - Strength/weight increase
    Experience - I ran this for 6 weeks and loved it from week 1 and so on .. I love (-)epi to begin with and was curious about Rhaponticum even though its a super low dose .. unsure what i liked about it .. but overall i love the product

    - I have always been a fan of this co, i had bad results with alpha maxx ( well i am just sensitive to high extract of Coleus Forskholii .. but that product looks good on paper too just wasnít for me ..so gave mass Max a try.

    - Diet/training was same as i was on or1gin .. I wasnít able to hit the gym much while i was on this esp for the one week .. My grandma passed away and was visiting parents back and forth .. but didnít miss dosages .. and when i got to the gym just picked it up right where i left off

    - So i will def be trying this again for 8 Weeks sometimes in 2018 and now i can stack it for even more fun .. Great job performax
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056


  2. Awesome that you enjoyed your run with MassMax. Can't wait to see how the 8 week run treats you in the future.

    Sorry for the loss of your grandma.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  3. I just picked up 2 bottles of Orig1n. Hope it works on me.. Thank You for sharing..

    Sorry for your loss.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Awesome that you enjoyed your run with MassMax. Can't wait to see how the 8 week run treats you in the future.

    Sorry for the loss of your grandma.
    thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles of Orig1n. Hope it works on me.. Thank You for sharing..

    Sorry for your loss.
    ty .. and best of luck on your run .. running it solo or stacking it with something ?
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    ty .. and best of luck on your run .. running it solo or stacking it with something ?
    Since this is the first time, I'll be running it solo.. I like to run anything new solo and see how it treats me. Stacking it with other muscle builders to me is not the right approach.
    •   
       


  6. That's a rare miss for Olympus Labs. Everything i've run from them has been fantastic.

  7. It's always interesting to see how different supplements impact people differently - thanks for the honest feedback on these three products! I experienced similar results to you with both Massmax and X-Gels, but X-Gels is really hard on my joints. I'm interested to see how 8 weeks of Massmax treats you
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Great post! I just ran 8 weeks of MassMax and planning on making my own review post of it. In short, I gained, what I believe is, a lean 7.8lbs. In 8 weeks I went from 185-192.8 in a 300, 400, then 500 calorie surplus. Waist measurement remained the same throughout.

    With that said, I have one bottle of X-Gels on hand to try now and will be running it solo starting next Monday. I'm giving myself a week off from MassMax first.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    That's a rare miss for Olympus Labs. Everything i've run from them has been fantastic.
    Or1gin seemed to be a miss to me as well until I cycled off. I noticed it dramatically increased my ability to put down food. While on I felt like a bottomless pit.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I just picked up 2 bottles of Orig1n. Hope it works on me.. Thank You for sharing..

    Sorry for your loss.
    Orig1n helped me eat more food without feeling terrible after. It increases hunger and decreases bloating. Better digestion was noted. No strength or better performance noted. I feel itís only an effective product during a bulk.

  11. Sorry to say but orig1n did absolutely nothing for me that being said I can't wait to try Massmax

  12. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Great post! I just ran 8 weeks of MassMax and planning on making my own review post of it. In short, I gained, what I believe is, a lean 7.8lbs. In 8 weeks I went from 185-192.8 in a 300, 400, then 500 calorie surplus. Waist measurement remained the same throughout.

    With that said, I have one bottle of X-Gels on hand to try now and will be running it solo starting next Monday. I'm giving myself a week off from MassMax first.
    That's awesome. Most users report gains in that ballpark. If you get a chance, we'd love a quick review on the MassMax product review page. Thanks.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Orig1n helped me eat more food without feeling terrible after. It increases hunger and decreases bloating. Better digestion was noted. No strength or better performance noted. I feel it’s only an effective product during a bulk.
    Now I see quite a few non-responders. Started my bulk this week. Just trying to ease into eating more now and once I feel comfortable, the plan is to add Orig1n

  14. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Great post! I just ran 8 weeks of MassMax and planning on making my own review post of it. In short, I gained, what I believe is, a lean 7.8lbs. In 8 weeks I went from 185-192.8 in a 300, 400, then 500 calorie surplus. Waist measurement remained the same throughout.

    With that said, I have one bottle of X-Gels on hand to try now and will be running it solo starting next Monday. I'm giving myself a week off from MassMax first.

    same with mine .. instead i would say i gained about 4-5lbs was going through rough times too .. but loved the mood and strength in gym

    MassMax + Xgels sounds fun
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  15. I know some people advise against MassMax with ArA together but as long as the dosages are spread apart you should be good (if you plan on stacking in the future). Iíve ran it and itís currently my favorite stack. Compliments each other well.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Where is the best place to get x-gels now with nutriverse gone.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Where is the best place to get x-gels now with nutriverse gone.
    The best deal is with @ZachH. Check out his auction thread

  18. Yup agree .. for those interested in xgels you wont find a better deal

    BLOWOUT PRICES! need gone

    $28/bottle with half bottle free
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yup agree .. for those interested in xgels you wont find a better deal

    BLOWOUT PRICES! need gone

    $28/bottle with half bottle free
    Did you take xgels with or without food prior to your workout.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Did you take xgels with or without food prior to your workout.
    I dose with my pre workout meal which is usually carb heavy.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rate this Stack vs. AX/DTH/Mass FX
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 05:54 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:23 AM
  3. NHA Stack vs anabolic xtreme mass stack
    By weaknessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 09:36 PM
  4. Alri Jw/Bam Vs AX HX2/Mass Fx..
    By borninsin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in