Nutraplanet - anyone order supplements here?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Nutraplanet - anyone order supplements here?

So I placed an order at nutraplanet. Been using them for years never a problem. I placed an order in the middle of last month and nothing. Not shipped, no status update, no response from emails. No one picking up phones. Anyone know whats up?

Nutraplanet - I want my sh*t, whats the hold up?

•   

2. I wonder if the same thing is happening with Nutraplanet. Is Nutriverse and Nutraplanet the same company?

3. Quote Originally Posted by HAMinTheTrap View Post
    Two different companies. Nutraplanet used to be a board sponsor here, have reps, etc. Iím pretty sure they donít anymore, so idk how much help the OP will find here. Maybe contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if they arenít even responding to you at all.
    Black Lion Research Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    I wonder if the same thing is happening with Nutraplanet. Is Nutriverse and Nutraplanet the same company?
    No I believe they are owned by completely different people, I think the previous poster confused nutriverse with nutraplanet.

@The Solution might be able to assist
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Two different companies. Nutraplanet used to be a board sponsor here, have reps, etc. I’m pretty sure they don’t anymore, so idk how much help the OP will find here. Maybe contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if they aren’t even responding to you at all.
    Yea man I might have to go that route CC companies are usually good with that.

6. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    No I believe they are owned by completely different people, I think the previous poster confused nutriverse with nutraplanet.

@The Solution might be able to assist
    Cool man thanks ill give that a try.

7. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Two different companies. Nutraplanet used to be a board sponsor here, have reps, etc. I’m pretty sure they don’t anymore, so idk how much help the OP will find here. Maybe contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if they aren’t even responding to you at all.
    i know.... missread the title, sorry

8. Nutraplanets CS went downhill after ownership swapped hands.

But all my orders were fulfilled regardless of whether I received any updated shipping information or not.

I don't buy from them anymore though since they stopped being a sponsor
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

9. I have in the past without issue.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

10. I placed an order recently and my only beef is that it shows you and lets you pay for one shipping option, but then posts it via a completely different shipping option... which is really annoying, not sure how hard it is to make your website actually reflect how you're going to ship an item.

11. I had an issue going on with them for awhile, long story short they finally issued a voucher code and placed an order for Defuse yesterday. Interesting to see how long will it take them to ship.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    So I placed an order at nutraplanet. Been using them for years never a problem. I placed an order in the middle of last month and nothing. Not shipped, no status update, no response from emails. No one picking up phones. Anyone know whats up?

Nutraplanet - I want my sh*t, whats the hold up?
    As some have mentioned, they have gone down hill since they switched ownership. However, since that time, I have placed several orders and they were all smooth. The last one being this past Black Friday where I placed a 500 dollar order. I would just say to keep contacting them.

My one issue with them is a lot of their sale items are not really sale items, just products that are expired.

When did they lose sponsorship here?
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

13. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    As some have mentioned, they have gone down hill since they switched ownership. However, since that time, I have placed several orders and they were all smooth. The last one being this past Black Friday where I placed a 500 dollar order. I would just say to keep contacting them.

My one issue with them is a lot of their sale items are not really sale items, just products that are expired.

Didn't know they lost their sponsership.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

14. From personal experience....
    nutriverse=good deals + quality company used many times
    Nutraplanet= sh**e company, overcharged for postage and never received what was promised to be shipped and would never use again

15. I can say I have had as many good experiences as bad experiences in my 5-7 orders from them but my last order was the last straw for me...

I let my brother who was staying with us at the time order about $170 worth of stuff on my account and it didn't show up for almost 2 weeks so I checked the status and realized I was never charged for the order on my bank statement so I told my bro we will order off of Nutriverse and that NP was prob having issues, and everything went smooth and we got the stuff from NV and then a week later the nutraplanet guy(s) started calling my cell phone saying I needed to pay for my order and that they lost my card number and it didn't go thru their online system but that they sent the product "a long time ago" and basically threatened to call the police if I didn't pay...I said to screw off and they called back multiple times a day for a week straight leaving nasty voicemails and stuff so I was absolutely sick of it and got pissed off and said if it's about them not doing well and obviously hard up for money I'll just give them the money so they leave me alone since the small amount of money was worth the not harassing me anymore.

Had kinda forgot about it and wrote them off till I saw this thread. I'd just say don't ever deal with them cause who knows what's going on now. Save yourself the potential hassle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by alanhouston90 View Post
    I can say I have had as many good experiences as bad experiences in my 5-7 orders from them but my last order was the last straw for me...

I let my brother who was staying with us at the time order about $170 worth of stuff on my account and it didn't show up for almost 2 weeks so I checked the status and realized I was never charged for the order on my bank statement so I told my bro we will order off of Nutriverse and that NP was prob having issues, and everything went smooth and we got the stuff from NV and then a week later the nutraplanet guy(s) started calling my cell phone saying I needed to pay for my order and that they lost my card number and it didn't go thru their online system but that they sent the product "a long time ago" and basically threatened to call the police if I didn't pay...I said to screw off and they called back multiple times a day for a week straight leaving nasty voicemails and stuff so I was absolutely sick of it and got pissed off and said if it's about them not doing well and obviously hard up for money I'll just give them the money so they leave me alone since the small amount of money was worth the not harassing me anymore.

Had kinda forgot about it and wrote them off till I saw this thread. I'd just say don't ever deal with them cause who knows what's going on now. Save yourself the potential hassle.
    so you paid NP for stuff that never arrived? because they kept calling you?

17. Yeah basically, looking back I prob shouldn't have, but I knew I had a good rep on various forums that I didn't want run through the mud or called into question over something that to me is thankfully not very significant.

18. You could have blocked the number and save your money...

19. I made an order recently and the order came without an order number...any one else having this issue?

20. Quote Originally Posted by alanhouston90 View Post
    Yeah basically, looking back I prob shouldn't have, but I knew I had a good rep on various forums that I didn't want run through the mud or called into question over something that to me is thankfully not very significant.
    That was a ***** move no way around it. Smh you paid $170 instead of blocking the number DEAR GOD

21. It was pissing me off so I just told them here's the money, hope your happy, and I will never do business with you again, have a nice day. They wouldn't give me their names or anything when I asked. Just said this is nutraplanet calling every time. Burlington NC numbers. Just wanted them off my back and to move on. Lesson learned though that's for sure.

22. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

Honestly for the prices they are selling the expired products for your paying too much for them
    and when it comes to something close dated but NOT expired All Star is one of the best cause
    they really discount it so it flies off the shelf also esupplements and Supplement Hunt also do
    better deals on close dated products than Nutraplanet.

23. I ordered from them before. Only issue was it took 2 weeks to get my package compared to other companies which only takes a few days.

24. I have ordered from them for many years with no issues. I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and did not get any emails besides the receipt that did not have an order number. They charged my card that same day and have not answered my calls, emails, Facebook messages, nothing. I won't be dealing with them ever again and will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:03 PM
  2. KitsNmore.com anyone order from them
    By theBuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  3. anyone order from LiquidResearch??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:30 AM
  4. Has anyone ordered from this company?...
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 07:19 PM