Natural sterol complex?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard of this product by univeral nutrition? Is it any good?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn’t look awful but there are certainly better natural options out there! Have you heard of X gels?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of the best Natural Anabolics! Its an Omega 6 acid that breaks down muscle tissue more than you could normally resulting in size and strength gains! Many users on this board have had great success with it myself included. You can pair it with another product such as Epi Plex, Follidrone 2.0, MassMax XT. Do some research or you're welcome to ask some more questions, but you can't go wrong with it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can expect to be a little more sore than usual, and some people feel their joints get a little dry so we recommend taking it on 50 workout days only at 4-6 gels daily. Take them about 45 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach. If you like to eat before a workout, take them after a light warm up in the gym. Gives your muscles a beautiful full look and strength and size will come with proper diet

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are awesome. Check the people on here who love them and you'll see.

(And I miss the member formerly known as Cooter Flap)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X-Gels are awesome. Check the people on here who love them and you'll see.

(And I miss the member formerly known as Cooter Flap)
I miss Cooter as well I wish I never changed it lol

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels are absolutely wonderful. Great results from them. The only thing is, my asthma flared up and went into overdrive when I took them so I had to stop. Absolutely devastated...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 completely different supplements...If anything, stack them...NSC isn’t super expensive

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have. Love it. Probably will get some more soon. Muscles are more dense and strenth goes up. Sex drive increases a little as well. Overall I feel great on it.