Hardcore preworkout

reaganbush84

Awards
Been trying to find a really good preworkout for a stim jockey. Can't find anything with DMAA. Would love to hear some suggestions

Gllugo

Awards
Stimlord imo is a good one w DMHA anabolic warfare

reaganbush84

Awards
Stimlord imo is a good one w DMHA anabolic warfare
That looks really good. Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately probably out of my price range at the moment

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
god of rage still being sold and it has dmaa in it with a ton of other stims super strong imo

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
God of Rage is good stuff. I would also check out Hypermax - not an excessive amount of caffeine, but it contains Eria which is a great stimulant. I feel more mental focus from it compared to DMAA, and I feel less jittery

fakeazzrock

Awards
Does god of rage have DMAA? Or just God Of Rage XXX?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
God of Rage is good stuff. I would also check out Hypermax - not an excessive amount of caffeine, but it contains Eria which is a great stimulant. I feel more mental focus from it compared to DMAA, and I feel less jittery
Agreed with this. God of Rage is a good one with DMAA and I've used Hypermax xt before and it's a good pre as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been trying to find a really good preworkout for a stim jockey. Can't find anything with DMAA. Would love to hear some suggestions
HyperMax XT is solid. The higher amount of caffeine with EJ makes for awesome, clean energy that is long lasting and laser like focus. Not to mention, it is a fully dosed pre workout in all other aspects, so you would not need a product for an increase in a pump. HyperMax XT delivers that as well.

Soon, we will have an even more powerful pre workout, StimMax. If you can hang on for a few more weeks, that might be up your alley as well!

Some of the ingredients have been released. In total we have four to reveal; a heavy 2g of Choline, 400mg of Caffeine coming from 325mg of Caffeine Anhydrous and the rest Dicaffeine Malate, and 200mg of Huperzine A.