Hardcore preworkout

  1. Hardcore preworkout


    Been trying to find a really good preworkout for a stim jockey. Can't find anything with DMAA. Would love to hear some suggestions


  2. Stimlord imo is a good one w DMHA anabolic warfare
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gllugo View Post
    Stimlord imo is a good one w DMHA anabolic warfare
    That looks really good. Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately probably out of my price range at the moment

  4. god of rage still being sold and it has dmaa in it with a ton of other stims super strong imo

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    god of rage still being sold and it has dmaa in it with a ton of other stims super strong imo
    Any others off the top of your head that you’d recommend?
    •   
       


  6. God of Rage is good stuff. I would also check out Hypermax - not an excessive amount of caffeine, but it contains Eria which is a great stimulant. I feel more mental focus from it compared to DMAA, and I feel less jittery
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Does god of rage have DMAA? Or just God Of Rage XXX?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    God of Rage is good stuff. I would also check out Hypermax - not an excessive amount of caffeine, but it contains Eria which is a great stimulant. I feel more mental focus from it compared to DMAA, and I feel less jittery
    Agreed with this. God of Rage is a good one with DMAA and I've used Hypermax xt before and it's a good pre as well.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by reaganbush84 View Post
    Been trying to find a really good preworkout for a stim jockey. Can't find anything with DMAA. Would love to hear some suggestions
    HyperMax XT is solid. The higher amount of caffeine with EJ makes for awesome, clean energy that is long lasting and laser like focus. Not to mention, it is a fully dosed pre workout in all other aspects, so you would not need a product for an increase in a pump. HyperMax XT delivers that as well.

    Soon, we will have an even more powerful pre workout, StimMax. If you can hang on for a few more weeks, that might be up your alley as well!

    Some of the ingredients have been released. In total we have four to reveal; a heavy 2g of Choline, 400mg of Caffeine coming from 325mg of Caffeine Anhydrous and the rest Dicaffeine Malate, and 200mg of Huperzine A.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. in need of HARDCORE preworkout
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
  3. Hardcore Training
    By LCSULLA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:31 PM
  4. Hardcore T-1 Pro Cycle HELP!
    By dantheman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in