Re1gn has killed my sex drive.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Re1gn has killed my sex drive.


    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.


  2. In on this for responses. I feel the same way.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
    It happens with very strong stimulants.

    In the past, only DMAA at high dose caused this but I find in more recent times I'm getting stim dick from numerous PWOS.

    Re1gn was causing tightness in my balls, made training unbeatable. I sold all my tubs, unfortunately it can't be good for you.

    Look at a weaker PWO, or go non-stim route.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
    I did not have problems the first week I was on Re1gn. But later on experienced the same issue you have with the sex drive. For the last few weeks I have gone almost every training day non-stim or add 200mg caffeine pill with non-stim when I am down in energy..

    So, it’s a good thing to stop stims for a while.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It happens with very strong stimulants.

    In the past, only DMAA at high dose caused this but I find in more recent times I'm getting stim dick from numerous PWOS.

    Re1gn was causing tightness in my balls, made training unbeatable. I sold all my tubs, unfortunately it can't be good for you.

    Look at a weaker PWO, or go non-stim route.
    Bruuuuuh mine get tight af too I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets that.Stim d*** too strong probably going with Mega Pre next.
    Like next to impossible to get an erection after I take it.
    •   
       


  6. Yes not good for my marriage. Thank you for the replies so far.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I did not have problems the first week I was on Re1gn. But later on experienced the same issue you have with the sex drive. For the last few weeks I have gone almost every training day non-stim or add 200mg caffeine pill with non-stim when I am down in energy..

    So, it’s a good thing to stop stims for a while.
    How long did it take after you quit stims for you to feel your sex drive Back to normal?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    How long did it take after you quit stims for you to feel your sex drive Back to normal?
    Took about a week. Stim Dyck is a huge problem when you’re married.

  9. after a week of recruitment on Sunday evening I had a strong state of agitation and my heart was beating very fast ... sorry for my English

  10. Get heaps bad stim dick on re1gn

    Never affected my sex drive though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Get heaps bad stim dick on re1gn

    Never affected my sex drive though
    Really? My mind just shut down when I had stim d1ck.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
    I've never used Re1gn. That said, you've gotten the answers of those feeling similar on it.
    Take a stim break. I love RagNoRok Elite from MST with no artificial flavors, additional, TruPump from Vein Nutrition is a nice non-stimmed pre.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
    It didnt affect my sex drive but stim dick and tight scrotum definitely.

    But didnt you post somehwere that you took 2 scoops in the morning and 1 in the evening and didnt feel anything? Id jump off all stims for a while if thats the case.

  14. Definitely going to take a stim break after seeing everyone else with the same "issues". Perhaps this is a good time to finally try Mega Pre.

  15. Right, probably the stims. Especially since I'm assuming you were using a lot, since you had mentioned in the Q&A topic that you take two scoops and can fall asleep right after. Take some time off all stims, and when you start again, start again with a lower dosage (try 1-1.5 scoops). I would expect that to help.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

  16. I have heard of stims effecting sex drive, but never had that issue.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I have heard of stims effecting sex drive, but never had that issue.
    Same here. I've heard about it but have never actually experienced it and I've used DMAA and DMHA.

  18. I posted this in the Re1gn Company section actually. After this tub I'll have to move to something else. Priorities mang!

  19. For those of you ITT who have experienced adverse issues, how often were you using Re1gn when this started to happen? Been using it twice a week basically since it came out and never had any issues so just curious if it has to do with frequency of use.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    For those of you ITT who have experienced adverse issues, how often were you using Re1gn when this started to happen? Been using it twice a week basically since it came out and never had any issues so just curious if it has to do with frequency of use.
    I use full dose (2 measured scoops) three to four times a week.

  21. Same problem with me I loved re1gn perfect workouts. But sex drive is more important for me. Just stopped preworkouts all together. Working out without stims sucks but now looking for a good stim free preworkout. Looking at outbreak nutrition serum I think itís called itís got vaso6. Anyone tried it? Also I tried half of one scoop of reign and still had issues. Just like jtmass said stim dick when youíre married is a big problem.

  22. I feel like it all depends on how long youíve been on stims for if youíve been on for 3 months without at least a week of break itís time for a break give yourself at last a week and then youíll be surprised how much your receptors clean up I took a week off and I was buzzing of a cup of black coffee

  23. Dang! This is crazy guys
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  24. My sex drive is 100% there but on nights when I've taken Re1gn it just doesn't happen for me. They're either weak af erections or they aren't there at all.
    This goes beyond caffeine there has to be a heavy vascoconstrictor in there.

  25. Ok similar experience here when taking re1gn earlier in the day. But I cannot rule it down to the re1gn as being the culprit. Great pwo though, my favorite, actually.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 05:18 AM
  2. I think might of killed my sex drive.
    By fleshbat in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:58 PM
  3. Has TRT killed your sex drive?
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 12:13 PM
  4. Spawn & my sex drive
    By modus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  5. Deprenyl kills my sex drive...why is it ?
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in