Re1gn has killed my sex drive.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
In on this for responses. I feel the same way.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
It happens with very strong stimulants.

In the past, only DMAA at high dose caused this but I find in more recent times I'm getting stim dick from numerous PWOS.

Re1gn was causing tightness in my balls, made training unbeatable. I sold all my tubs, unfortunately it can't be good for you.

Look at a weaker PWO, or go non-stim route.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not have problems the first week I was on Re1gn. But later on experienced the same issue you have with the sex drive. For the last few weeks I have gone almost every training day non-stim or add 200mg caffeine pill with non-stim when I am down in energy..

So, it’s a good thing to stop stims for a while.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
It happens with very strong stimulants.

In the past, only DMAA at high dose caused this but I find in more recent times I'm getting stim dick from numerous PWOS.

Re1gn was causing tightness in my balls, made training unbeatable. I sold all my tubs, unfortunately it can't be good for you.

Look at a weaker PWO, or go non-stim route.
Bruuuuuh mine get tight af too I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets that.Stim d*** too strong probably going with Mega Pre next.
Like next to impossible to get an erection after I take it.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Yes not good for my marriage. Thank you for the replies so far.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I did not have problems the first week I was on Re1gn. But later on experienced the same issue you have with the sex drive. For the last few weeks I have gone almost every training day non-stim or add 200mg caffeine pill with non-stim when I am down in energy..

So, it’s a good thing to stop stims for a while.
How long did it take after you quit stims for you to feel your sex drive Back to normal?

fabius

Awards
after a week of recruitment on Sunday evening I had a strong state of agitation and my heart was beating very fast ... sorry for my English

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Get heaps bad stim dick on re1gn

Never affected my sex drive though

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never used Re1gn. That said, you've gotten the answers of those feeling similar on it.
Take a stim break. I love RagNoRok Elite from MST with no artificial flavors, additional, TruPump from Vein Nutrition is a nice non-stimmed pre.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It didnt affect my sex drive but stim dick and tight scrotum definitely.

But didnt you post somehwere that you took 2 scoops in the morning and 1 in the evening and didnt feel anything? Id jump off all stims for a while if thats the case.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Definitely going to take a stim break after seeing everyone else with the same "issues". Perhaps this is a good time to finally try Mega Pre.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, probably the stims. Especially since I'm assuming you were using a lot, since you had mentioned in the Q&A topic that you take two scoops and can fall asleep right after. Take some time off all stims, and when you start again, start again with a lower dosage (try 1-1.5 scoops). I would expect that to help.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard of stims effecting sex drive, but never had that issue.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted this in the Re1gn Company section actually. After this tub I'll have to move to something else. Priorities mang!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those of you ITT who have experienced adverse issues, how often were you using Re1gn when this started to happen? Been using it twice a week basically since it came out and never had any issues so just curious if it has to do with frequency of use.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
For those of you ITT who have experienced adverse issues, how often were you using Re1gn when this started to happen? Been using it twice a week basically since it came out and never had any issues so just curious if it has to do with frequency of use.
I use full dose (2 measured scoops) three to four times a week.

omen856

omen856

Awards
Same problem with me I loved re1gn perfect workouts. But sex drive is more important for me. Just stopped preworkouts all together. Working out without stims sucks but now looking for a good stim free preworkout. Looking at outbreak nutrition serum I think it’s called it’s got vaso6. Anyone tried it? Also I tried half of one scoop of reign and still had issues. Just like jtmass said stim dick when you’re married is a big problem.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I feel like it all depends on how long you’ve been on stims for if you’ve been on for 3 months without at least a week of break it’s time for a break give yourself at last a week and then you’ll be surprised how much your receptors clean up I took a week off and I was buzzing of a cup of black coffee

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! This is crazy guys

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
My sex drive is 100% there but on nights when I've taken Re1gn it just doesn't happen for me. They're either weak af erections or they aren't there at all.
This goes beyond caffeine there has to be a heavy vascoconstrictor in there.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok similar experience here when taking re1gn earlier in the day. But I cannot rule it down to the re1gn as being the culprit. Great pwo though, my favorite, actually.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Just don’t take it if it affects you like that. Simple

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely going to take a stim break after seeing everyone else with the same "issues". Perhaps this is a good time to finally try Mega Pre.
mega pre is good bro, the smash berry is good, think i prefer the pineapple mango more though

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys be careful with your words, I was one the first to buy Re1gn when it came out, two tubs.. one half used other not opened.. had stim dick- loss sex drive, never happened any products before.. also another user made very long thread..it has nothing to do with caffeine.. i can have 5 coffees in day and no stim dick.. i can only say maybe the StimX ingredient.. going try yohimbe alone see if it gives same effect..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys be careful with your words, I was one the first to buy Re1gn when it came out, two tubs.. one half used other not opened.. had stim dick- loss sex drive, never happened any products before.. also another user made very long thread..it has nothing to do with caffeine.. i can have 5 coffees in day and no stim dick.. i can only say maybe the StimX ingredient.. going try yohimbe alone see if it gives same effect..
unless you are a very rare exception yohimbe will NOT cause stim dick!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you right.. i think its the mysterious StimX they using..
don't know....I think you can rule out yohimbe though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydrashred at 1 scoop gives me mild stim d##k.

Hypermax XT doesn't give me stim dick.

I'm unsure which stim causes this, but I'd have to run DMAA at 100mg to get it from that.

It seems to be more common with various stims these days.

I have a high tolerance as-well, it basically just effects my body.

Only advice I can give it to make sure you are hydrated, it definitely helps. Unfortunately the sides aren't worth it for me, it ruins my workouts.

I try avoid stims these days, it's most companies money makers and all they're interested is over-stimulating people so they feel something.

Hence companies like PES do simple formulas, because you can't have mainstream products or a company when hundreds or thousands are getting sides.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
You can rule out yohimbe it’s actually an aphrodisiac on top of that. Also that’s a good clarification for me on the caffeine thanks guys

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its funny cause i said this the first week of re1gn coming out and no one really replied to me or acknowledged it.

DMAA doesn't affect me as bad as re1gn did.

it was like i dipped my balls in freezing water. straight turtle mode... super embarrassing. its very weird because this ingredient is used as an aprohodisiac but yohimbine does the same exact thing to me.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
its funny cause i said this the first week of re1gn coming out and no one really replied to me or acknowledged it.

it was like i dipped my balls in freezing water. straight turtle mode... super embarrassing. its very weird because this ingredient is used as an aprohodisiac but yohimbine does the same exact thing to me.
**** eh?.. yeah that’s not good aha

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

It’s not yohimbine though

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes, this. It was almost immediately noticeable too. I was like "awww chit!" and knew I couldn't use this pre long term.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
Wish I knew EXACTLY what it was that causes this. I've had mega doses of DMAA and DMHA before and they 100% did not do this to me. It's like all blood flow to my junk is slowed down. Pumps on it aren't even that great either despite all the pump ingredients. It's so weird tbh.
Kraken didn't do this to me
Off The Chain in big doses didn't do this
Total War didn't do this.
I've already ordered some new stuff.
I'll just stuff Re1gn away for when I'm zero energy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wish I knew EXACTLY what it was that causes this. I've had mega doses of DMAA and DMHA before and they 100% did not do this to me. It's like all blood flow to my junk is slowed down. Pumps on it aren't even that great either despite all the pump ingredients. It's so weird tbh.
Kraken didn't do this to me
Off The Chain in big doses didn't do this
Total War didn't do this.
I've already ordered some new stuff.
I'll just stuff Re1gn away for when I'm zero energy
you could always send it to me....:dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's only got like idk 10 servs left anyways my dude
Besides I can't do that to your wife ��
I was just kidding, but thanks for looking out...I honestly have no issues with re1gn, I give it very high marks. I use it 1st thing in the morning and usually don't have sex until around bed time-I see no marked difference when I use it versus when I don't, and many times have used it 5 times a week.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
I was just kidding, but thanks for looking out...I honestly have no issues with re1gn, I give it very high marks. I use it 1st thing in the morning and usually don't have sex until around bed time-I see no marked difference when I use it versus when I don't, and many times have used it 5 times a week.
See thats really weird. Me and my friend both take it, and he doesn't get side effects.
It looks like just as many people get negatives as don't.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
See thats really weird. Me and my friend both take it, and he doesn't get side effects.
It looks like just as many people get negatives as don't.
right, I read thru this thread and it seemed pretty one sided[negative], just thought I would add a different view point.

from my perspective I think re1gn is a great pre-workout.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again, I do not want to sound like I am blaming re1gn. It could be complete coincidence.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
I have this strange thing that happens on stimulants I seem to ejaculate before orgasm. When i dont take them this doesnt happen. Its very strange. Also erections are not right either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have this strange thing that happens on stimulants I seem to ejaculate before orgasm. When i dont take them this doesnt happen. Its very strange. Also erections are not right either.
think of shione cooper before and during...when you get close think of Hillary Clinton!!!

Vikings

Awards
Once again, I do not want to sound like I am blaming re1gn. It could be complete coincidence.
I only use it three days a week and have not really noticed anything. On my second tub and got two more on the way. This has been my favorite PWO. With that said though I was also on an mk2866 and S4 cycle and things did shrink up a little. I have a hard time believing Re1gn is the culprit, as I feel no change on it vs days I am not. I only use it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would assume by Thursday of the following week, it would definitely be all out of my system.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
think of shione cooper before and during...when you get close think of Hillary Clinton!!!
Honestly you know when you feel like your going to cum but then it starts cumming before that feeling. Must be ****ing up nervous system to some degree.....i just stay away from stim related stuff.