Re1gn has killed my sex drive.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    think of shione cooper before and during...when you get close think of Hillary Clinton!!!
    Hillary was doable back in the day. Not anymore though....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Honestly you know when you feel like your going to cum but then it starts cumming before that feeling. Must be ****ing up nervous system to some degree.....i just stay away from stim related stuff.
    if staying away from stims solves this issue then by all means-avoid them...might try using them sparingly?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    Hillary was doable back in the day. Not anymore though....
    yeah, tbh honest she really wasn't that bad back in the day....she hasn't aged well-I think it is her bitchiness coming out, lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. I just started my second tub. Iíve noticed that I do get the stim dick after taking it but I wouldnít say it kills my sex drive. Symptoms usually only last about 2 hours.

    Iíll trade my junk shrinking for a couple hours for a badass workout any day.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zthomas18 View Post
    I just started my second tub. I’ve noticed that I do get the stim dick after taking it but I wouldn’t say it kills my sex drive. Symptoms usually only last about 2 hours.

    I’ll trade my junk shrinking for a couple hours for a badass workout any day.
    re!gn is one hellava pre-workout, imo.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by VASO6 View Post
    Many stimulants restrict vasodilation. 300mgs of VASO6 prosuces 50% Vasodilation where as Citrulline produces 5% Vasodilation at 8 grams. Clinical fact. So a lot of overly stimulated formulations can hinder the dilation of blood vessels, & blood flow to all appendages. I wouldn’t expect you’ll find the same issues in non-stim pre especially if it contains VASO6. I can without question confirm VASO6 isn’t the issue. Optimized blood flow is never the cause of ED. Try Performix V2X, that’s a phenomenal non stim pre with VASO6.
    hey VASO6, are you trolling....lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VASO6 View Post
    Guilty ... finger on the pulse. I just want to insure every fitness junky always gets what they deserve from this industry.

    If you’re on IG we can always share more about all that VASO6 is and what it represents. I’m at mateocleary

    Matt- Co-Founder VASO6
    props for manning up!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VASO6 View Post
    Guilty ... finger on the pulse. I just want to insure every fitness junky always gets what they deserve from this industry.

    If you’re on IG we can always share more about all that VASO6 is and what it represents. I’m at mateocleary

    Matt- Co-Founder VASO6
    welcome bro, glad you could finally jump on the forums

  9. Took 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw today, I did have stim d***. But my GF was consistent and beat it lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Took 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw today, I did have stim d***. But my GF was consistent and beat it lol.
    Thatís not really how it works. If blood canít get to your dick, then blood canít get to your dick.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Took 3 scoops of bloodshr3d raw today, I did have stim d***. But my GF was consistent and beat it lol.
    Lol thats alot of rauwolscine
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D
    Any OL questions? DM me on IG: Skinnybozz (Check more frequently than AM PMs)

  12. Well go figure this..

    I recently started using RE1GN again. Prior to that I had been faithfully using 2 scoops of CU. The past few workouts over the last week I have been using 1 scoop CU/ 1 scoop RE1GN and I have been fighting off random chubs during my training.

    Honestly, I don’t fight them off too much though..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Lol thats alot of rauwolscine
    Yeah 2 scoops usually have me feeling real good till maybe later in the afternoon. I was feeling good alll day. Actually made it through a Sunday without stuffing my face with food.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Well go figure this..

    I recently started using RE1GN again. Prior to that I had been faithfully using 2 scoops of CU. The past few workouts over the last week I have been using 1 scoop CU/ 1 scoop RE1GN and I have been fighting off random chubs during my training.

    Honestly, I don’t fight them off too much though..
    I still use CU atleast once a week, one of my favorite pres of all time

  15. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I still use CU atleast once a week, one of my favorite pres of all time
    For sure! Once Nutriverse is back up, or whatever it’s comimg back as; I hope they still offer the CU BOGO. I will have no choice but to stock up!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    For sure! Once Nutriverse is back up, or whatever it’s comimg back as; I hope they still offer the CU BOGO. I will have no choice but to stock up!
    I was planning the same thing. Have a few tubs stashed away but might add another 2 or 4 lol

  17. This gave me heartburn. Hemorrhoids..and limp dick.. fk this junk. Even at a half scoop

  18. Can anyone give a recommendation on some flavours that are tolerable or even nice? Tried it last year and it was awful (think it was area 52 flavour) apprently they have updated the flavours ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    This gave me heartburn. Hemorrhoids..and limp dick.. fk this junk. Even at a half scoop
    Lol
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

    Latin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Can anyone give a recommendation on some flavours that are tolerable or even nice? Tried it last year and it was awful (think it was area 52 flavour) apprently they have updated the flavours ?
    Lol of all the Reign threads this is a funny one to think “that sounds good, which flavor?” I think dragons mist is kinda tasty but slightly weird. Not offensive

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Can anyone give a recommendation on some flavours that are tolerable or even nice? Tried it last year and it was awful (think it was area 52 flavour) apprently they have updated the flavours ?
    If you are a bubblegum fan than I would highly recommend Fairy's Kiss (aka pink bubblegum). Its the only flavor I have had out of the new flavored batch but it was damn good.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    Lol of all the Reign threads this is a funny one to think “that sounds good, which flavor?” I think dragons mist is kinda tasty but slightly weird. Not offensive
    Haha I just didn’t want to start a new thread. To be fair I’m on cycle and it would be a welcome side effect as I can’t keep him down lol. Weird in what way? Cherry isn’t it?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by N2ofusion View Post
    Lol of all the Reign threads this is a funny one to think ďthat sounds good, which flavor?Ē I think dragons mist is kinda tasty but slightly weird. Not offensive
    Haha I just didnít want to start a new thread. To be fair Iím on cycle and it would be a welcome side effect as I canít keep him down lol. Weird in what way? Cherry isnít it?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    If you are a bubblegum fan than I would highly recommend Fairy's Kiss (aka pink bubblegum). Its the only flavor I have had out of the new flavored batch but it was damn good.
    Never had bubblegum but wouldn’t disregard it. Just want something I don’t dread drinking. Last year Area 51 use to give shivers down my spine drinking it! Not good at all. Haha

  25. I've had both Area51's, the OG and updated flavor, and I'll tell you - my fiance couldn't stand the OG, I thought it was "okay" at best. The updated flavor - we both really enjoyed. I think OL got the "gummy" flavor down much better the second go around.

    Otherwise, she also enjoy's Pandora's Potion (peach). Fairy's Kiss is definitely bubblegum and pretty tolerable. Otherwise I also have Dragon's Mist and find it tolerable as well. Can't quite pinpoint the flavor, but it's pretty good.

    As you can see, I may or may not love RE1GN based on the fact I have 3 tubs on hand and have gone through 2 others, all while cycling through other pre's.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 05:18 AM
  2. I think might of killed my sex drive.
    By fleshbat in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:58 PM
  3. Has TRT killed your sex drive?
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
  4. Spawn & my sex drive
    By modus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:28 PM
  5. Deprenyl kills my sex drive...why is it ?
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in