Re1gn has killed my sex drive.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Just donít take it if it affects you like that. Simple

2. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Definitely going to take a stim break after seeing everyone else with the same "issues". Perhaps this is a good time to finally try Mega Pre.
    mega pre is good bro, the smash berry is good, think i prefer the pineapple mango more though
    •   

3. Guys be careful with your words, I was one the first to buy Re1gn when it came out, two tubs.. one half used other not opened.. had stim dick- loss sex drive, never happened any products before.. also another user made very long thread..it has nothing to do with caffeine.. i can have 5 coffees in day and no stim dick.. i can only say maybe the StimX ingredient.. going try yohimbe alone see if it gives same effect..

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Guys be careful with your words, I was one the first to buy Re1gn when it came out, two tubs.. one half used other not opened.. had stim dick- loss sex drive, never happened any products before.. also another user made very long thread..it has nothing to do with caffeine.. i can have 5 coffees in day and no stim dick.. i can only say maybe the StimX ingredient.. going try yohimbe alone see if it gives same effect..
    unless you are a very rare exception yohimbe will NOT cause stim dick!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    unless you are a very rare exception yohimbe will NOT cause stim dick!!!
    I think you right.. i think its the mysterious StimX they using..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I think you right.. i think its the mysterious StimX they using..
    don't know....I think you can rule out yohimbe though.

7. Hydrashred at 1 scoop gives me mild stim d##k.

Hypermax XT doesn't give me stim dick.

I'm unsure which stim causes this, but I'd have to run DMAA at 100mg to get it from that.

It seems to be more common with various stims these days.

I have a high tolerance as-well, it basically just effects my body.

Only advice I can give it to make sure you are hydrated, it definitely helps. Unfortunately the sides aren't worth it for me, it ruins my workouts.

I try avoid stims these days, it's most companies money makers and all they're interested is over-stimulating people so they feel something.

Hence companies like PES do simple formulas, because you can't have mainstream products or a company when hundreds or thousands are getting sides.

8. You can rule out yohimbe itís actually an aphrodisiac on top of that. Also thatís a good clarification for me on the caffeine thanks guys

9. its funny cause i said this the first week of re1gn coming out and no one really replied to me or acknowledged it.

DMAA doesn't affect me as bad as re1gn did.

it was like i dipped my balls in freezing water. straight turtle mode... super embarrassing. its very weird because this ingredient is used as an aprohodisiac but yohimbine does the same exact thing to me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    its funny cause i said this the first week of re1gn coming out and no one really replied to me or acknowledged it.

it was like i dipped my balls in freezing water. straight turtle mode... super embarrassing. its very weird because this ingredient is used as an aprohodisiac but yohimbine does the same exact thing to me.
    **** eh?.. yeah thatís not good aha

11. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    its funny cause i said this the first week of re1gn coming out and no one really replied to me or acknowledged it.

Itís not yohimbine though

12. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post

Yes, this. It was almost immediately noticeable too. I was like "awww chit!" and knew I couldn't use this pre long term.

13. Wish I knew EXACTLY what it was that causes this. I've had mega doses of DMAA and DMHA before and they 100% did not do this to me. It's like all blood flow to my junk is slowed down. Pumps on it aren't even that great either despite all the pump ingredients. It's so weird tbh.
    Kraken didn't do this to me
    Off The Chain in big doses didn't do this
    Total War didn't do this.
    I've already ordered some new stuff.
    I'll just stuff Re1gn away for when I'm zero energy

14. Quote Originally Posted by taylor8461 View Post
    Wish I knew EXACTLY what it was that causes this. I've had mega doses of DMAA and DMHA before and they 100% did not do this to me. It's like all blood flow to my junk is slowed down. Pumps on it aren't even that great either despite all the pump ingredients. It's so weird tbh.
    Kraken didn't do this to me
    Off The Chain in big doses didn't do this
    Total War didn't do this.
    I've already ordered some new stuff.
    I'll just stuff Re1gn away for when I'm zero energy
    you could always send it to me....

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you could always send it to me....
    It's only got like idk 10 servs left anyways my dude
    Besides I can't do that to your wife 🤣

16. Quote Originally Posted by taylor8461 View Post
    It's only got like idk 10 servs left anyways my dude
    Besides I can't do that to your wife ��
    I was just kidding, but thanks for looking out...I honestly have no issues with re1gn, I give it very high marks. I use it 1st thing in the morning and usually don't have sex until around bed time-I see no marked difference when I use it versus when I don't, and many times have used it 5 times a week.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I was just kidding, but thanks for looking out...I honestly have no issues with re1gn, I give it very high marks. I use it 1st thing in the morning and usually don't have sex until around bed time-I see no marked difference when I use it versus when I don't, and many times have used it 5 times a week.
    See thats really weird. Me and my friend both take it, and he doesn't get side effects.
    It looks like just as many people get negatives as don't.

18. Quote Originally Posted by taylor8461 View Post
    See thats really weird. Me and my friend both take it, and he doesn't get side effects.
    It looks like just as many people get negatives as don't.
    right, I read thru this thread and it seemed pretty one sided[negative], just thought I would add a different view point.

from my perspective I think re1gn is a great pre-workout.

19. Once again, I do not want to sound like I am blaming re1gn. It could be complete coincidence.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

20. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ever since I started taking This my sex drive has gone downhill. Is this normal on this pre? Keeping an erection is a problem currently as well.
    I have this strange thing that happens on stimulants I seem to ejaculate before orgasm. When i dont take them this doesnt happen. Its very strange. Also erections are not right either.

21. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    I have this strange thing that happens on stimulants I seem to ejaculate before orgasm. When i dont take them this doesnt happen. Its very strange. Also erections are not right either.
    think of shione cooper before and during...when you get close think of Hillary Clinton!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    think of shione cooper before and during...when you get close think of Hillary Clinton!!!
    Lol.. This is the true Sensei here.. I think of trees..

23. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Once again, I do not want to sound like I am blaming re1gn. It could be complete coincidence.
    Re1gn is very likely the culprit.
  24. Re1gn has killed my sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Once again, I do not want to sound like I am blaming re1gn. It could be complete coincidence.
    I only use it three days a week and have not really noticed anything. On my second tub and got two more on the way. This has been my favorite PWO. With that said though I was also on an mk2866 and S4 cycle and things did shrink up a little. I have a hard time believing Re1gn is the culprit, as I feel no change on it vs days I am not. I only use it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would assume by Thursday of the following week, it would definitely be all out of my system.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Honestly you know when you feel like your going to cum but then it starts cumming before that feeling. Must be ****ing up nervous system to some degree.....i just stay away from stim related stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 04:18 AM
  2. I think might of killed my sex drive.
    By fleshbat in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 09:58 PM
  3. Has TRT killed your sex drive?
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
  4. Spawn & my sex drive
    By modus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:28 PM
  5. Deprenyl kills my sex drive...why is it ?
    By Chip Douglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:34 PM