What natural muscle builders are easy on blood pressure?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What natural muscle builders are easy on blood pressure?


    It seems anything that has androgenic properties raise my blood pressure. How about things like PA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, or even the MassMax? Are they blood pressure friendly? Thanks in advance!


  2. I have not heard of anyone having BP issues on a natural product. X gels, Epi Plex, MassMax XT, Massacre, Epilogue, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0. Cant go wrong with any of those or combining two!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   
       


  3. I have borderline high blood pressure, I do take Hawthorne year round so this may effect it a bit, but I've never had an issue with laxogennin, which is the only natural anabolic I've used. I will say though that I have used a few company's laxogennin products and the one that I got the most noticable results from was EPG's laxozome. I hope that helps

  4. There shouldn't be any issues with the natural anabolic products you've mentioned above. X-Gels, Massmax, PA, and Laxo products shouldn't interfere with blood pressure from what I've seen and the feedback I've heard on them.

    What products have you used in the past that gave you trouble?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I have not heard of anyone having BP issues on a natural product. X gels, Epi Plex, MassMax XT, Massacre, Epilogue, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0. Cant go wrong with any of those or combining two!
    Agreed with this. You shouldn't see BP issues with natty products. If you do then it's something else causing your BP to rise.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    There shouldn't be any issues with the natural anabolic products you've mentioned above. X-Gels, Massmax, PA, and Laxo products shouldn't interfere with blood pressure from what I've seen and the feedback I've heard on them.

    What products have you used in the past that gave you trouble?
    Almost anything with a test booster. Those seem to raise it. I'll try to think of the certain products here in a bit.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Agreed with this. You shouldn't see BP issues with natty products. If you do then it's something else causing your BP to rise.
    Yeah I hope you're right. Wanting to make some improvements!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I have not heard of anyone having BP issues on a natural product. X gels, Epi Plex, MassMax XT, Massacre, Epilogue, Anabeta Elite, Follidrone 2.0. Cant go wrong with any of those or combining two!
    These are a good list. add anything not PH or stimmed. Some natural testboosters.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  9. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Almost anything with a test booster. Those seem to raise it. I'll try to think of the certain products here in a bit.
    Some test boosters have stimulants in them such as yohimbe for example.

    I'd ask you point your browser to BLR's Vector page and have a look as it is revealed to us all.
    It might be a good time to give it a try when it comes out.

    Vector Pre-release information
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Some test boosters have stimulants in them such as yohimbe for example.

    I'd ask you point your browser to BLR's Vector page and have a look as it is revealed to us all.
    It might be a good time to give it a try when it comes out.

    Vector Pre-release information
    Interested in this one.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  11. I'd just keep it simple with using creatine and x gels then.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I'd just keep it simple with using creatine and x gels then.
    Yeah, can't use Xgels anymore. They're too tough on my old man joints but when I could use them, they were fantastic!

  13. Some people get high pressure issues with tongkat ali/longjack, so maybe use a product without it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Some people get high pressure issues with tongkat ali/longjack, so maybe use a product without it.
    That's a good point! A product I was taking had it in it. So, I'm thinking that coulda been my problem too.

  15. FD2.0 helped my BP on 2 different cycles. What causes this idk but I tend to focus on it and my VO2 max training at the same time. This I’m shooting for improvement and positive benefits.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  16. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Yeah, can't use Xgels anymore. They're too tough on my old man joints but when I could use them, they were fantastic!
    Ah that's a bummer man. Just out of curiosity, do you use anything for joint/tendon health? I have some issues with my shoulders and left leg (after an accident) and between proper fish oil use (2g DPA/DHA daily) and cissus... i feel great. That and if you don't know about paractin... it's amazing too. iForce and SNS both have joint supplements with paractin i highly recommend, or the cissus from SNS. I think they are still the only supplier with the low ketosterone % which we want for connective tissue health.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ah that's a bummer man. Just out of curiosity, do you use anything for joint/tendon health? I have some issues with my shoulders and left leg (after an accident) and between proper fish oil use (2g DPA/DHA daily) and cissus... i feel great. That and if you don't know about paractin... it's amazing too. iForce and SNS both have joint supplements with paractin i highly recommend, or the cissus from SNS. I think they are still the only supplier with the low ketosterone % which we want for connective tissue health.
    Yeah I use flameout, black seed oil, and a MSM-Chrondrotin-glucosamine supplement. So I usually feel good until X-Gels. They just seem to aggravate everything for me. Like you said, it's a bummer!

  18. MassMax, x gels, fd2 and ABE are fine. Everybody is different but I haven’t experienced any issues with BP nor have I seen any with those products that you listed
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  19. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    It seems anything that has androgenic properties raise my blood pressure. How about things like PA, Epicatechin, Laxogenin, or even the MassMax? Are they blood pressure friendly? Thanks in advance!
    Are you sure MassMax XT and those other supplements are the cause of your raise in BP? Are you feeling symptoms of high BP or are you getting a reading?

    You could also try supplements like Celery Seed extract to help combat that.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  20. I monitor my BP daily and have never had issues with most OTC “muscle builders”.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. I was taking Epicatechin from Olympus Labs both Ep1c Unleashed, and now the new Ep1logue , both lowered my blood pressure as well as their Or1gin, which I'm sure K1ngslayer will most likely have the same caveat. I do not have an exhisting blood pressure problem though. I just watch it to be safe. Now with laxogenin my bp did raise a little but it was only for the first 2 weeks, so it could have been other things like stress and lack of sleep.

  22. i have ran a couple of natural anabolics such as laxogenin, Epicatechin and had no issues nor any side effects

  23. Theres so many supplements that dont raise blood pressure, creatine , beta alanine, agmatine, I could go on and on
    www.millenniumsport.net MAY50 50 % off
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Great Physique fitness, facebook, online coaching

  24. FD2.0 has nice GDA qualities which could actually lead to better insulin management. the improved nutrient shuttling can lead to better over all recovery and perhaps health.. my BP stays low while on it, but everyone is different. in your case, you should consult with your Dr. and BP should be verified if you decide to use it. keep us posted should you choose to add this to your daily regimen. I think you would love it.
    Vicious Labs
    Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    FD2.0 has nice GDA qualities which could actually lead to better insulin management. the improved nutrient shuttling can lead to better over all recovery and perhaps health.. my BP stays low while on it, but everyone is different. in your case, you should consult with your Dr. and BP should be verified if you decide to use it. keep us posted should you choose to add this to your daily regimen. I think you would love it.
    This right here. FD2 is such a versatile supplement that can be used for any fitness goal. It’s a definite staple supplement in my arsenal.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. non aromitizing roids that are easy on hair
    By LukeP123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:04 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 02:58 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. EQ on blood pressure
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in