Making own pre workout, key ingredients?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ive been making my own mix with 2 cups of coffee, and 2 g of arginine, and roughly 3.5 g of beta alinine. Ive been getting naseus as hell prior to lifting and was wondering what is causing this. I started with about 6 g of beta alinine and got almost throwing up sick. Cut that down to where i am now but still feel pretty bad. Is it likely the beta alanine causing this?

2. Try removing an ingredient at a time for 3 days and see.
    •   

3. I can manufacture anything you need, if you have a formula ready!

4. What kind of volume can you handle, out of curiosity?

5. I can handle POs of 250 units to over 10,000 units. I offer lead times of 6-8 days not 6-8 weeks.
    •   

6. CoAs? Can you PM me your details? I’m in the middle of setting up something large and it may be that we can do business

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyWho View Post
    I can manufacture anything you need, if you have a formula ready!
    Strong first post...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. I’m TheGuy boss, Powder, Pill, Liquid, and RTD’s. It’s what I do.

9. *Update, today my citrulinne came in. Dear god did that make a difference. Today was bi's and tri's day and i had the best lift i've had in a longggg time. My tyrosine comes in on monday and i cant wait until then! Making your own PURE pre workout is the best way to control exactly what you want and eventually cheaper.

On a side note: turns out i was taking around 6.5g beta alanine and getting sick from that. Dropped down to about 2.5 today and felt great!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Davy25 View Post
    *Update, today my citrulinne came in. Dear god did that make a difference. Today was bi's and tri's day and i had the best lift i've had in a longggg time. My tyrosine comes in on monday and i cant wait until then! Making your own PURE pre workout is the best way to control exactly what you want and eventually cheaper.

On a side note: turns out i was taking around 6.5g beta alanine and getting sick from that. Dropped down to about 2.5 today and felt great!
    Good to hear!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Making your own pre workout
    By shady05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:09 AM
  2. Making your own pre-workout, workout drink.
    By UCSMiami in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:17 AM
  3. Making my own Pre Workout - Advice Needed/Welcomed
    By gboslice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 05:18 AM
  4. make your own pre workout powder.
    By flightposite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:02 PM
  5. Mixing my own Pre-workout formula...