Where to buy good quality pure Rauwolscine(Alpha Yohimbine)?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Target-A2 but now I can't find it anymore so I gave Brawn Gamma Burn a try but it's effect wasn't even close to Target A2.
I took 3 caps of Gamma burn,that's 9mg Rauwolscine and the effect was mediocre.
I could handle 1 cap of A2,that was enough.
Where to buy good Rauwolscine today and what brands?
Thank's

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have any skin in the game so please allow me to give a word of warning as I have some insight on this.

The purity of yohimbe/yohimbine/rauwolscine containing products on the market vary considerably.

A paper which tested commercially available products found a huge discrepancy between the doses some products claimed and the dose actually contained within the product;

"Of the 11 supplement brands that did provide the quantity of yohimbine on the label, many were inaccurately labeled (actual content ranged from 23% to
147% of the labelled content). Prior studies have also found yohimbine supplements to contain from 0% to 368% of the labeled quantity of yohimbine"

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dta.1849/full

If you dive into the table they provide, at least one product claimed to contain rauwolfia vomitoria (minimum 90% extract) yet none was detected in the product.

Target-A2 was an extremely long project for us especially for a single ingredient product. We tested a lot (I mean, a lot lol) of sources and time after time they came back with different results to what was claimed. Due to the prevalence of this, we also tested some commercial products and consistently found discrepancies.

Making an educated guess based on experience, there is a high possibility that people believe they are consuming rauwolscine when in reality they aren't at all.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS alpha y or evomuse alpha y are both high quality.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys.
I'am looking into SNS, they are making great products.
Anyone tried Olympus Labs Rauwolshine?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any skin in the game so please allow me to give a word of warning as I have some insight on this.

The purity of yohimbe/yohimbine/rauwolscine containing products on the market vary considerably.

A paper which tested commercially available products found a huge discrepancy between the doses some products claimed and the dose actually contained within the product;

"Of the 11 supplement brands that did provide the quantity of yohimbine on the label, many were inaccurately labeled (actual content ranged from 23% to
147% of the labelled content). Prior studies have also found yohimbine supplements to contain from 0% to 368% of the labeled quantity of yohimbine"

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dta.1849/full

If you dive into the table they provide, at least one product claimed to contain rauwolfia vomitoria (minimum 90% extract) yet none was detected in the product.

Target-A2 was an extremely long project for us especially for a single ingredient product. We tested a lot (I mean, a lot lol) of sources and time after time they came back with different results to what was claimed. Due to the prevalence of this, we also tested some commercial products and consistently found discrepancies.

Making an educated guess based on experience, there is a high possibility that people believe they are consuming rauwolscine when in reality they aren't at all.
I 've just skimmed through the paper. Is there actually a way to identify the products? I just see the supplement codes.

I've had some Alpha Y from a board sponsor and I am pretty positive that it is not what is claimed on the label

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used Target-A2 but now I can't find it anymore so I gave Brawn Gamma Burn a try but it's effect wasn't even close to Target A2.
Thank's
SNS Alpha yohimbine is the way to go. Proven brand, and always a good price.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs a y treated me pretty well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Alpha Yohimbine or I believe Radiate has it in it. Definitely my favorite fat burner

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will say any Olympus Labs product I have used containing alpha Y has been strong AF. 2 scoops of BS RAW wrecked me.

But honestly between Evomuse, SNS, and OL you really cant go wrong.

I know nutriverse has a bogo on OL AY, just a FYI if cost is any factor in your decision

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will suggest Alpha Burn by evomuse. Matt was pretty much the guy who brought AY to the market way back with Avant.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will suggest Alpha Burn by evomuse. Matt was pretty much the guy who brought AY to the market way back with Avant.
X2 Alphaburn. Love this stuff, wish the 8mg caps were still around.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank's
I have a few a2 left unopened if you have anything to trade

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hands down the most potent one I've ever tried definitely good to go

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS ftw. Great price too.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse alphaburn blows SNS out of the water... from a non lab verified, purely anecdotal view

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS has a Yohimbine HCL product and an Alpha Yohimbe product.

Decently priced as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse alphaburn blows SNS out of the water... from a non lab verified, purely anecdotal view
I've used both sns and ol brands and thought they were both good quality...I've never tried alphaburn, how does it compare cost wise?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both sns and ol brands and thought they were both good quality...I've never tried alphaburn, how does it compare cost wise?
Love me some evomuse, but Alphaburn seemed weaker to me. I could take 2 caps of Alphaburn (6mg), but can only take 1 caps (1.5mg) of SNS Alpha Yohimbine. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but I thought it was an interesting observation. The first time I took SNS ALpha yohimbine, I took my regular Alphaburn dose (6mg) and thought I was going to die lol.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I have used Evomuse Alphaburn and the effect is noticeable (chills). Brawn Gamma Burn doesn't seem to be nearly as effective, in fact I don't feel it at all dosing 1 cap (3mg).

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Got some bottles Performax Labs TA-2 Max, seems like really good AY. Got 4 bottles of Brawns Gamma burn but does not feel just as strong.. but its hard to get pure AY in EU now so it will do : ) + its cheap