Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. The original post in case anyone was wondering.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 11.07.32 PM.png
Views: 287
Size:  40.1 KB

    Viagra and Cialis are not supplements, and Cialis is not OTC (Over the Counter yet, but it could be soon)
    I believe sharing my personal experience was keeping it real.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Aspire36 had a very rarely used analog of cialis in it. I can’t rem what it was. I have to look it up. It could be possible you responded better to that than OTC cialis.
    This says a viagra analog but I rem talking the Palo Alto guy when I was based out of Florida and I remember a rare Cialis analog

    Aspire36 Voluntary Recall
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Aspire36 had a very rarely used analog of cialis in it. I can’t rem what it was. I have to look it up. It could be possible you responded better to that than OTC cialis.
    Aspire 36 had “aidenafil; dimethylsildenafilthione.”

    Straight from the FDA website.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  4. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Aspire 36 had “aidenafil; dimethylsildenafilthione.”

    Straight from the FDA website.
    Yeah I posted that but it had some cialis analog in it. Anyway it wasn’t natural. The Palo Alto guy literally told me what it was. In may have contained viagra analogs also.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    The original post in case anyone was wondering.

    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 11.07.32 PM.png
Views: 287
Size:  40.1 KB

    Viagra and Cialis are not supplements, and Cialis is not OTC (Over the Counter yet, but it could be soon)
    I believe sharing my personal experience was keeping it real. Not pimping anything.
    The first six mentions of Viagra, and comparing it it FD2, are from you and Brundel. You also mentioned Cialis first. I simply responded to your claims. Well, mostly to Brundel’s claim of that “EC vs Viagra study” that is apparently hiding somewhere with the Holy Grail and Bigfoot.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Yeah I posted that but it had some cialis analog in it. Anyway it wasn’t natural. They Palo Alto guy literally told me what it was. In may have contained viagra analogs also.
    The list of supplements with these analogues is crazy long man. Check it out:
    https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...isplayAll=true

    Some of the names include “Sexy Monkey,” “Tiger King,” “Hard Ten Days,” “African Superman,” and “Blue Steel,” which is (coincidentally?) Zoolander’s special pose.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  7. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    The list of supplements with these analogues is crazy long man. Check it out:
    https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scrip...isplayAll=true

    Some of the names include “Sexy Monkey,” “Tiger King,” “Hard Ten Days,” “African Superman,” and “Blue Steel,” which is (coincidentally?) Zoolander’s special pose.
    I rem there was a time from like 2007 - 2012 when these things was coming out like crazy. US sup companies were buying private label libido products form China and of course being made in China they were coming into the states w a little “extra” in the pills. A lot of these were the 2 pack pills you see in gas stations.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    One was called “Viagra 100”. i guess they were like Fck it. Might as well call it what it is.

    There’s also “Herb Viagra” with real Viagra, “Power V8 Viagra” with some PDE5-I, “Viagra 007” and “African Viagra” which both contained Viagra.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    The first six mentions of Viagra, and comparing it it FD2, are from you and Brundel. You also mentioned Cialis first. I simply responded to your claims. Well, mostly to Brundel’s claim of that “EC vs Viagra study” that is apparently hiding somewhere with the Holy Grail and Bigfoot.
    Nope

    Post #9
    Follidrone 2.0 has been working for me.
    Not only the morning portion, but also the hardness and length of hardness in time.

    TMI?



    I'm not taking anything else.
    Not even Creatine.
    Posts #11, #13, #15, #16, #20 A lot of pimping going on there.

    #17 - First mention of Tadalafil by @PoSiTiVeFLoW

    Post #22 I speak to having an upset stomach with Viagra as opposed to feeling great with FD2.

    Post #24 I state, I prefer FD2 to Cialis and Viagra. (Both give my acid reflux).
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Aspire36 had a very rarely used analog of cialis in it. I can’t rem what it was. I have to look it up. It could be possible you responded better to that than OTC cialis.
    It was spiked with 2 analogues

    Apparently recently in another OTC product too.

    I really loved it for weekend benders, I only seem to have issues when I drink heavy. Cialis does nothing, tried 5+ sources. Absolutely nothing

    I wish I could find something similar, surprised pharmaceuticals haven't realised other forms.
  11. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Nope

    Post #9


    Posts #11, #13, #15, #16, #20 A lot of pimping going on there.

    #17 - First mention of Tadalafil by @PoSiTiVeFLoW

    Post #22 I speak to having an upset stomach with Viagra as opposed to feeling great with FD2.

    Post #24 I state, I prefer FD2 to Cialis and Viagra. (Both give my acid reflux).
    Sorry, Tadalafil (Cialis) was mentioned before BLR people talked about it; you and Brundel were the first to have a back and forth about Viagra though, with him mentioning the “study.”

    How about instead of focusing on semantics you try to answer my questions on this elusive “study.” I’ve been asking about two EC “studies” for ages now. If they were part of the research that was used to formulate FD2, and constantly discussed in the marketing/write-ups, you’d figure he’d have some reference to the text or the name/reference/journal/etc, if not an actual copy of the study, no?

    And what of the insane coincidence of the numbers being EXACTLY the same in FOUR categories in the Viagra group as in a different study on Viagra. Do you want to know the odds of that?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It was spiked with 2 analogues

    Apparently recently in another OTC product too.

    I really loved it for weekend benders, I only seem to have issues when I drink heavy. Cialis does nothing, tried 5+ sources. Absolutely nothing

    I wish I could find something similar, surprised pharmaceuticals haven't realised other forms.
    Have you tried Vardenafil or Avanafil? Not sure if they’d work, but maybe worth trying?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Have you tried Vardenafil or Avanafil? Not sure if they’d work, but maybe worth trying?
    I've never heard of them?

    Aspire36 was like Viagra for 36 hours 😂
    Sides weren't too bad, could be counter acted. They were worth it for those holidays tho!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I've never heard of them?

    Aspire36 was like Viagra for 36 hours
    Sides weren't too bad, could be counter acted. They were worth it for those holidays tho!
    They’re both pharmaceutical drugs; Levitra and the other one has some names I don’t recall ever hearing. One quality research chem site Mentioned Around here has both.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. interested

  16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    They’re both pharmaceutical drugs; Levitra and the other one has some names I don’t recall ever hearing. One quality research chem site Mentioned Around here has both.
    Unless they work/last as long as Cialis, I am not interested.

    I enjoyed the fact Aspire36 was a combo of Viagra/Cialis and lasted 36 hours min! It was great to take on a Friday evening and it would be good til Sunday.

    I don't really need Viagra, but if I did it works fine. Cialis does nothing for me at all, so I'm looking for a replacement with longer effects than Viagra.

    Levitra lasts around 5 hours, and I can't find information on the other one in terms of length.(Found it, 6 hours)

    If Aspire36 didn't contain an analogue or Cialis, then it must of contained something which made the effects last u to 2 days!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my 'coq' is locked and loaded, but couldn't put it to use-not yet anyways, SOON!!!

    Sorry to here this !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    BLR new product Vector has given me quite the surprise here. Why idk as the panel is still coming. It has indeed given me very interesting feedback so far in terms of Morning wood power like hanging my towel, erection strength, and honestly the mood benefits associated. There’s some feedback from other testers but again no ingredient panel has been released yet.
    Now that you mention it Vector has produced this more often. Even after wife cardio the night before.
    FD2 improved hardness after 3-4 weeks, and Viron made me horney as crap.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Now that you mention it Vector has produced this more often. Even after wife cardio the night before.
    FD2 improved hardness after 3-4 weeks, and Viron made me horney as crap.

    You are always Horney !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
    Are there any supplements one can take that brings back the morning wood? Assuming diet isn't the problem.
    Just get your girlfriend to start sucking your pecker. It will get hard.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Sorry to here this !!
    that post needs to be updated, lol....nothing keeps a hard man down,
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. anything to take to get rid of lump??
    By jules2315 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:07 AM
  4. Anything to take for someone that doesnt eat a lot of veggies?
    By San Quinn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:43 AM
  5. Anything to take to concentrate better? haha
    By BackHand in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in