Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Sure fire cure for that. Watch "The Golden Girls".
    Instant boner killer. lol.

    Seriously, that's crazy. I've taken Cialis and Viagra and legit, prefer Follidrone 2.0
    that's interesting you prefer follidrone over cialis or viagra?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    that's interesting you prefer follidrone over cialis or viagra?
    I can easily say you will prefer Vector over Cialis or Viagra.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    that's interesting you prefer follidrone over cialis or viagra?
    Yes. They give me acid reflux something terrible, and it's truly better.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Diesel test hardcore may increase your morning wood but my Coq Diesel will def increase your morning wood. Itís some purpose is wood and libido. It so adds a nice nitric oxide pump when used preworkout.

    Itís on amazon and getdiesel.com

    There is also feedback on here if you search Coq Diesel.

    Iíd take 2 at 12-2pm and 2 more around 4-7pm. It will increase wood period and should increase speed and duration of wood as a result of stimulation.

    Our ready4war preworkout tabs produce wood also.
    my 'coq' is locked and loaded, but couldn't put it to use-not yet anyways, SOON!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  5. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I'd for sure say Viron with Follidrone.
    Viron increases free test and just slightly lowers estrogen.
    Follidrone was tested vs viagra and beat it on most accounts. I can personally say this combo is solid. Like a cool breeze passes and I'm at attention.
    Are you taking about in-house testing, or that supposed ďEC vs Viagra studyĒ that is constantly mentioned but has never been properly referenced, nor the full text/journal seen?

    I know we talked about it before, but the only similar study Iíve seen was comparing ecklonia Bicyclis (with a few other ingredients) to Tadalafil (which is Cialis, not Viagra). It was also only 5mg Tadalafil, so not a very high dose, and while the ecklonia-containing supplement ďoutperformedĒ the Tadalafil, that was only in regards to libido; it didnít outperform it in regards to erectile function. We all know that Tadalafil is geared towards blood flow and erectile function, not libido.

    I do not doubt that EC/FD2 is solid for libido and erectile function, and definitely healthier for regular/long term use though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh141090 View Post
    Where can I pre-order BLR Vector?
    Vector will be available sometime between now and the 6th of March.
    There will be a 24 hour sale.
    Head to our website and sign up for the newsletter so you can be alerted when we are ready. This is the best way to be on top of it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Are you taking about in-house testing, or that supposed “EC vs Viagra study” that is constantly mentioned but has never been properly referenced, nor the full text/journal seen?

    I know we talked about it before, but the only similar study I’ve seen was comparing ecklonia Bicyclis (with a few other ingredients) to Tadalafil (which is Cialis, not Viagra). It was also only 5mg Tadalafil, so not a very high dose, and while the ecklonia-containing supplement “outperformed” the Tadalafil, that was only in regards to libido; it didn’t outperform it in regards to erectile function. We all know that Tadalafil is geared towards blood flow and erectile function, not libido.

    I do not doubt that EC/FD2 is solid for libido and erectile function, and definitely healthier for regular/long term use though.
    I have seen the viagra study. Its in Korean though and translation is rough. I dont think I have a copy but it does exist. Just not in english.
    Also just anecdotal evidence. Ive taken both and while viagra does work for me it has all these side effects Follidrone just doesnt have.
    So, even if FD2 is slightly less effective its still better in my opinion. You can take it every day and it has a host of other benefits while viagra has been shown to cause cancer
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
  8. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I have seen the viagra study. Its in Korean though and translation is rough. I dont think I have a copy but it does exist. Just not in english.
    Also just anecdotal evidence. Ive taken both and while viagra does work for me it has all these side effects Follidrone just doesnt have.
    So, even if FD2 is slightly less effective its still better in my opinion. You can take it every day and it has a host of other benefits while viagra has been shown to cause cancer
    Send me the Korean study then. Or at least the name of the actual study; the proper journal reference. I know some people who are fluent in Korean, and also have some some software to convert PDFs to text documents, and can convert that. If itís such a great study, with such bold claims/results, you read it, used the ingredient in your products, and repeatedly reference it, why wouldnít you keep a copy and/or citation/reference of it? Tadalafil also has less adverse effects as a whole than Sildenafil. There are also newer options that are similar to Sildenafil in effects but without some of the side effects, but theyíre pretty pricey.

    Iím not knocking EC/FD2 by any means, I just care about honest and accurate claims, and would love to see this study. I do agree that FD2 would actually be healthy to use daily, while thatís not really super healthy with Tadalafil, but I donít really see a comparison in acute use of Tadalafil and EC/FD2 in terms of pro-erectile function. Iíve used FD2 and high-dosed EC (the one used in studies) BTW.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Send me the Korean study then. Or at least the name of the actual study; the proper journal reference. I know some people who are fluent in Korean, and also have some some software to convert PDFs to text documents, and can convert that. If itís such a great study, with such bold claims/results, you read it, used the ingredient in your products, and repeatedly reference it, why wouldnít you keep a copy and/or citation/reference of it? Tadalafil also has less adverse effects as a whole than Sildenafil. There are also newer options that are similar to Sildenafil in effects but without some of the side effects, but theyíre pretty pricey.

    Iím not knocking EC/FD2 by any means, I just care about honest and accurate claims, and would love to see this study. I do agree that FD2 would actually be healthy to use daily, while thatís not really super healthy with Tadalafil, but I donít really see a comparison in acute use of Tadalafil and EC/FD2 in terms of pro-erectile function. Iíve used FD2 and high-doses EC BTW.
    I've used both Viagra and Cialis, and FD2 is equal in every regard for me personally with none of the negative sides and in addition to that all the other benefits of FD2. This after only 3 weeks into my run with it this time around solo.

    Erection / Hardness / and Libido.
    Why not just try it.

    Use my discount code if you can't see my signature: MARK15 for 15% off.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
  10. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Nothing produces boners like Viagra and Cialis (and their analogs). So itís import to separate you guys claims to ďnaturalĒ supplements. Youíre kidding yourselves saying XYZ works better than them to sell a bottle or 2. Letís be real here.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Nothing produces boners like Viagra and Cialis (and their analogs). So it’s import to separate you guys claims to “natural” supplements. You’re kidding yourselves saying XYZ works better than them to sell a bottle or 2. Let’s be real here.
    Happy to say, you're wrong here my man. It's my real experience.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I've used both Viagra and Cialis, and FD2 is equal in every regard for me personally with none of the negative sides and in addition to that all the other benefits of FD2. This after only 3 weeks into my run with it this time around solo.

    Erection / Hardness / and Libido.
    Why not just try it.

    Use my discount code if you can't see my signature: MARK15 for 15% off.
    Read my post. I HAVE tried it. Iíve also tried stand-alone high-dosed EC (the same extract used in studies). Granted, I donít have any erectile issues, but FD2 is no Tadalafil in terms of acute pro-erectile properties.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Read my post. I HAVE tried it. I’ve also tried stand-alone high-dosed EC (the same extract used in studies). Granted, I don’t have any erectile issues, but FD2 is no Tadalafil in terms of acute pro-erectile properties.
    Then how would you know, if you have no erectile issues?
    I'm 53 and can tell you, you're opinion in this case is moot.

    It works for those of us who actually can use it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Then how would you know, if you have no erectile issues?
    I'm 53 and can tell you, you're opinion in this case is moot.

    It works for those of us who actually can use it.
    Because Tadalafil has acute pro-erectile effects for people with normal erectile function too...

    Also, please respond to my last post about the ďViagra study.Ē Show me that reference that BLR people, and others selling EC products, keep talking about. I think Iíve been asking for evidence for that study and for one of the EC beverage muscle studies for probably a year now, and nothing...

    If my opinion, based primarily on extensive scientific research, is moot, is yours based solely on anecdotal evidence not also moot due to your position as a rep for the company selling the product?

    Listen, Iím not knocking FD2 at all, but least be realistic. Acute Tadalafil use is more effective in terms of increasing erectile function in ANY population than acute FD2/EC use. FD2/EC really works better with daily dosing. I agree that Iíd prefer to try something like FD2 daily before relying on Tadalafil or Sildenafil, but that doesnít mean FD2 is MORE effective, or equally effective as Tada or Sild, only that it has a much better safety profile, and is generally healthier.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. I took an aspirin once, and it had no effect on the headache I didn't have.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Because Tadalafil has acute pro-erectile effects for people with normal erectile function too...

    Also, please respond to my last post about the ďViagra study.Ē Show me that reference that BLR people, and others selling EC products, keep talking about. I think Iíve been asking for evidence for that study and for one of the EC beverage muscle studies for probably a year now, and nothing...

    If my opinion, based primarily on extensive scientific research, is moot, is yours based solely on anecdotal evidence not also moot due to your position as a rep for the company selling the product?

    Listen, Iím not knocking FD2 at all, but least be realistic. Acute Tadalafil use is more effective in terms of increasing erectile function in ANY population than acute FD2/EC use. FD2/EC really works better with daily dosing. I agree that Iíd prefer to try something like FD2 daily before relying on Tadalafil or Sildenafil, but that doesnít mean FD2 is MORE effective, or equally effective as Tada or Sild, only that it has a much better safety profile, and is generally healthier.
    I really donít think your hearing me. Vector alone is better than both Viagra and or Cialis. Why would I lie? It is safer, healthier, and the sides for using only around Pre sexual activity are minimal. I figured it out by accident and noted it. Then realized it was constant.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  17. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I took an aspirin once, and it had no effect on the headache I didn't have.
    Aspirin actually does have some uses besides relieving headaches though, so nice try...

    ECA stack, cardiovascular health, etc...

    Also, please address my other points. Show me this ďEC vs ViagraĒ study BLR and other EC sellers keep referencing. Iíve been asking for a proper citation or text for probably a year now, and have heard nothing. The only study comparing ecklonia to a PDE5 inhibitor was actually comparing a different ecklonia (with other ingredients) to low doses Cialis, not Viagra, and it DIDNíT outperform it in terms of erectile benefits, only libido, which Tadalafil isnít geared to do anyway. If you keep defending studies, but canít provide anything besides a shady ďsummaryĒ of the study with no citation/journal/publication info, I canít help but wonder if the study actually exists...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I really donít think your hearing me. Vector alone is better than both Viagra and or Cialis. Why would I lie? It is safer, healthier, and the sides for using only around Pre sexual activity are minimal. I figured it out by accident and noted it. Then realized it was constant.
    Werenít we just talking about FD2 and ecklonia cava? I donít even know whatís in Vector yet, so I canít possibly comment on it...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  19. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Also, the numbers in the ďEC vs ViagraĒ study are beyond suspicious.

    Supposedly in the comparative study, the scores reported for Orgasmic Function, Intercourse Satisfaction, Overall Satisfaction, and Erectile Function with Sildenafil (Viagra) were EXACTLY the same as the results, down to the exact %, as a previous study done exclusively with Sildenafil (Marks 1999).

    Really, the EXACT same numbers? In four categories? Down to the exact %? No two studies will both come up with the exact numbers (66, 44, 39, and 27%) in the same categories. Itís literally an infinitesimal chance, if that.

    What seems most likely is one study was on ecklonia only, and attempted to compare it to a different study on Viagra, then somehow attempted to say itís the same comparative study. Thatís the BEST case scenario I see. If I was going to fabricate a study, Iíd at least try to change up the numbers from a different study a little bit.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  20. Morning wood. Anything to take that can restore it?


    Also itís actually against FDA and FCC regulations for a company to even claim their natural product works equal to or better than a drug with absolutely no study other than ďI tried both.Ē

    So itís really not worth it just to pimp a product.

    Iím just keeping it real.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Nothing produces boners like Viagra and Cialis (and their analogs). So itís import to separate you guys claims to ďnaturalĒ supplements. Youíre kidding yourselves saying XYZ works better than them to sell a bottle or 2. Letís be real here.
    I totally agree.

    It's beyond a joke when people claim natural supplements to Viagra.

    EC definitely increases libido

    Chuck: Is there any analogues available? Cialis doesn't work for me, but original Aspire36 lasted 35-40 hours.

  22. Never tried FD2 or EC, but why is Cialis (tadalafil citrate) lumped in with Viagra in this thread?
    I've used both to offset other things in my party past... Cialias has a much longer effective time. Pretty much zero sides, for me.
    Viagra on the other hand, works but only effective for half a day not 2-3 days like Cialis. Also, no blue vision!! You know how every Viagra commercial uses a blue for the woman's dress, the car, etc... Yeah cause some of us will see frickin Smurf blue! Nothing like a little Daisy Smurf boom boom.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I totally agree.

    It's beyond a joke when people claim natural supplements to Viagra.

    EC definitely increases libido

    Chuck: Is there any analogues available? Cialis doesn't work for me, but original Aspire36 lasted 35-40 hours.
    Aspire36 had a very rarely used analog of cialis in it. I canít rem what it was. I have to look it up. It could be possible you responded better to that than OTC cialis.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PoSiTiVeFLoW View Post
    Never tried FD2 or EC, but why is Cialis (tadalafil citrate) lumped in with Viagra in this thread? I've used both to offset other things in my party past... Cialias has a much longer effective time. Pretty much zero sides, for me. Viagra on the other hand, works but only effective for half a day not 2-3 days like Cialis. Also, no blue vision!! You know how every Viagra commercial uses a blue for the woman's dress, the car, etc... Yeah cause some of us will see frickin Smurf blue! Nothing like a little Daisy Smurf book boom.
    The ďstudyĒ supposedly compared ecklonia cava to Viagra, while the only actual study Iíve seen compared ecklonia b. to Cialis. Some people were comparing FD2 to both Cialis and Viagra.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I totally agree.

    It's beyond a joke when people claim natural supplements to Viagra.

    EC definitely increases libido

    Chuck: Is there any analogues available? Cialis doesn't work for me, but original Aspire36 lasted 35-40 hours.
    Iím not Chuck, but thereís Vardenafil (Levitra) and Avanafil (STENDRA, SPEDRA, Zepeeed). Those are really just different pharmaceutical drugs though.

    As for analogues found in supplements:
    https://www.fda.gov.tw/tc/includes/G...*148&****23434
    In this study, compound 1, 2 and 3 were isolated from the routine inspection samples, and their structures were elucidated by IR, NMR, LC/MS/MS and HRESI MS to be propoxyphenyl thioaildena l (1), propoxyphenyl ailde- na l (2) and propoxyphenyl hydroxyethylthiosildena l (3). Compound 3 is a new compound whose structure has not been reported previously.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  25. Thereís also piperazinonafil and isopiperazinonafil, and Propoxyphenyl sildenafil.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:40 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. anything to take to get rid of lump??
    By jules2315 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 06:07 AM
  4. Anything to take for someone that doesnt eat a lot of veggies?
    By San Quinn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:43 AM
  5. Anything to take to concentrate better? haha
    By BackHand in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Log in
Log in