Ep1logue 8weeks or 12

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you have the money, may as well run it 12. It takes a few weeks to kick in, for me it was the end of the third week, so if you run 8 weeks, you get 5 weeks of full benefit, and if you run 12 weeks, you get 9 weeks of full benefit.

Biggest benefit I saw was strength. Pumps are nice and all, but strength was the big one I cared about. Best I've seen in a natty supplement. Call me biased if you want, whatever, but numbers don't lie. I realize the best you can do is take my word for it, so take it for what it's worth.

And as stated before, UroB is the main player. (-)-epicatechin is icing on the cake, but not the star ingredient. If you only ran it 4 weeks, you really don't have enough experience with the product to have an informed opinion on it, sorry. You wouldn't run a 2 week cycle and decide more "hardcore" products don't work, would you? Obviously I am not comparing Ep1logue to drugs, but you get the metaphor.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

2. I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThorBara View Post
    I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength
    Thanks for the feedback bro, glad you are loving it as much as we are!
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D
    Any OL questions? DM me on IG: Skinnybozz (Check more frequently than AM PMs)

4. Iíve decided to order another bottle but with nutriverse taking a break Iím unsure of who to order from? They had the best deals on Olympus
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:02 PM