Ep1logue 8weeks or 12

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you have the money, may as well run it 12. It takes a few weeks to kick in, for me it was the end of the third week, so if you run 8 weeks, you get 5 weeks of full benefit, and if you run 12 weeks, you get 9 weeks of full benefit.

Biggest benefit I saw was strength. Pumps are nice and all, but strength was the big one I cared about. Best I've seen in a natty supplement. Call me biased if you want, whatever, but numbers don't lie. I realize the best you can do is take my word for it, so take it for what it's worth.

And as stated before, UroB is the main player. (-)-epicatechin is icing on the cake, but not the star ingredient. If you only ran it 4 weeks, you really don't have enough experience with the product to have an informed opinion on it, sorry. You wouldn't run a 2 week cycle and decide more "hardcore" products don't work, would you? Obviously I am not comparing Ep1logue to drugs, but you get the metaphor.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

2. I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ThorBara View Post
    I've used FD2 for 8 weeks and feel nothing more than just a slight improvement in endurance. Now i'm on week 8 of Ep1logue and i can honestly say it's 10 times better. Better pumps, mind-muscle connection, and strength
    Thanks for the feedback bro, glad you are loving it as much as we are!
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

4. Iíve decided to order another bottle but with nutriverse taking a break Iím unsure of who to order from? They had the best deals on Olympus
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 09:02 PM