Alphamax and X-Gels Stack

R

Roguhanta

Awards
Hello,

I'm trying this stack for the first time and i heard that TR1UMPH was good along with it, but i've looked it up everywhere and most of them were either out of stock or extremely expensive...
Therefore i'm actually searching for other products that go with this stack, and i would be happy if you guys could give me tips/recommendations :)
If there is anything else that you guys need to know then say so.

Any other information/tips is also welcome!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What happened to Tr1umph? Anyone know if they are releasing a newer version or are they just dumping it?

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I'm trying this stack for the first time and i heard that TR1UMPH was good along with it, but i've looked it up everywhere and most of them were either out of stock or extremely expensive...
Therefore i'm actually searching for other products that go with this stack, and i would be happy if you guys could give me tips/recommendations :)

To better answer your question, what are your goals with this stack?

What happened to Tr1umph? Anyone know if they are releasing a newer version or are they just dumping it?
From what I understand, they have upgraded the formula and will be releasing the new version in the near future. OL are a very innovative company that have a lot of new and/or upgraded products on their way out.

GNO
Woody
Jebrook

R

Roguhanta

Awards
I'm nearing the end of my bulking phase, so i'm trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible. (and i like experimenting with natty anabolics)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alphamax is a good product but I think if you’re trying to get the most out of a bulk then MassMax XT and X Gels would make for a great stack

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearing the end of my bulking phase, so i'm trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible. (and i like experimenting with natty anabolics)
I believe they are reformulating Tr1umph - it's been off most shelves for a few weeks from what I've seen.

I think you'll enjoy Alphamax + X-Gels. More isn't always better. Both of these products are very highly rated and reviewed, and they both work synergistically for natural size and strength gain. I would stack these two and see how things go

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
To better answer your question, what are your goals with this stack?

From what I understand, they have upgraded the formula and will be releasing the new version in the near future. OL are a very innovative company that have a lot of new and/or upgraded products on their way out.

GNO
Woody
Jebrook
I don't mind them upgrading the formula, but it would be nice to have them still produce the old stuff until they are ready to release the new version.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO
Woody
Jebrook
Tr1umph will definitely be re-released and be better than ever! Unfortunately will be a bit longer than we’d like, hoping for Q3.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mind them upgrading the formula, but it would be nice to have them still produce the old stuff until they are ready to release the new version.
I agree, it's the same with Stim-Free Conqu3r Unleashed, I wish they hadn't discontinued it until they had Stim-Free Re1gn ready. But businness wise that wouldn't make sense because they'd have made a batch of the old/current stuff that wouldn't sell, as people would be buying the new stuff.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair comment. The problem is we need to buy raws in bulk quantities to offer the prices we do. So you run the risk of producing product that doesn’t sell when new product is out and you basically give it away and/or you have some raws you can’t use.

R

Roguhanta

Awards
I have 2/3 months left before i start cutting down on bodyfat.
And the reason why i asked for products similar to tr1umph is because i saw people recommending soy lecithin with this stack. (therefore tr1umph)
I've read some threads here and there regarding the same stack.

EDIT: would Ergonine from PEScience be any good with this stack? (saw it recommended as well)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Fair comment. The problem is we need to buy raws in bulk quantities to offer the prices we do. So you run the risk of producing product that doesn’t sell when new product is out and you basically give it away and/or you have some raws you can’t use.
I understand that. Obviously you would want to time your operations accordingly so that you can make the smoothest transition between products while minimizing waste and saving margins. But as a consumer, all we see is the absence of a product.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that. Obviously you would want to time your operations accordingly so that you can make the smoothest transition between products while minimizing waste and saving margins. But as a consumer, all we see is the absence of a product.
I know and we do take that seriously...we also use Tr1umph.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2/3 months left before i start cutting down on bodyfat.
And the reason why i asked for products similar to tr1umph is because i saw people recommending soy lecithin with this stack. (therefore tr1umph)
I've read some threads here and there regarding the same stack.

EDIT: would Ergonine from PEScience be any good with this stack? (saw it recommended as well)
People usually like to stack ARA(X-Gelz) with Tr1umph because the soy Lecithin acts as an emulsifier for the ARA, which should help increase absorbtion. Soy Lecithin also contains PA (Phosphatidic Acid) which helps with pumps and muscle fullness.
PES' Ergonine goes well with any stack in my opinion because it is so inclusive and versitile.

R

Roguhanta

Awards
Seeing as i don't really have the time to wait for the new formula of Tr1umph, i'll go with Ergonine :)
Thanks for the information!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

AlphaMax XT and X-Gels is one of my favorite stacks. Lean gains with really good strength and muscle fullness. It is hard to beat.

You can use LCLT and ALCAR alongside ArA. I think you think Triumph is needed, but only a few ingredients are needed to get the best out of ArA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like John said, more isn’t always better. Personally I prefer a longer run vs a short run filled with more supplements. For example:

Weeks 1-4: forskolin 95 + ArA (if you have enough)
Weeks 5-8: AlphaMax + ArA
Weeks 9-16: AlphaMax + ArA

This gives you 12 weeks of continued use with forskolin. You can even add additional f95 to AlphaMax if you need. Your tolerance will be the judge of that. But I strongly suggest 12 weeks of f95.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like John said, more isn’t always better. Personally I prefer a longer run vs a short run filled with more supplements. For example:

Weeks 1-4: forskolin 95 + ArA (if you have enough)
Weeks 5-8: AlphaMax + ArA
Weeks 9-16: AlphaMax + ArA

This gives you 12 weeks of continued use with forskolin. You can even add additional f95 to AlphaMax if you need. Your tolerance will be the judge of that. But I strongly suggest 12 weeks of f95.
Agreed. Longer is usually better IMO.