What is up with nutriverse??

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried placing an order the past couple of days without success. I tried calling, emailing and the live chat. Can anyone help or explain what is going on? Thanks

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late last week they were having issues with their credit card processing. I emailed them and received a reply within a hour and they were able to process my order. Make sure you are using the correct email address as they recently changed up their website and whatnot ( [email protected])

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
This has been ongoing for a while...problems processing credit cards...a couple months back for almost a month...sucks I love Nutriverse...

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Website is down. Heard a rumour they got raided by FDA but it's all speculation at this point and unverified. I bet the Olympus Labs people know since they had such a close relationship.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They called me to fulfill my order over the phone. Card was charged and my stuff was shipped. I am like all if you and hope it doesn't shut down...great source.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not raided and not closing shop! We're shutting down the site for a few weeks to clean things up and hammer our ongoing CC processing issues. We're not going away and we will be back, looking like a few weeks. As many of you know we offer the best prices around and our aim is to continue just that. I've pasted the announcement below as well as a link to the website. I'll most definitely notify everyone when we're back swinging again :)

http://www.nutriverse.com/

"Nutriverse has enjoyed serving you, our invaluable customers, throughout the years. The site is currently under construction as we are working on a new and enhanced version. We will be back in a few weeks.*

Please make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter for updates regarding the site construction and be notified when we are back up.

In the interim, if you have questions regarding an existing order or want to place a new order, please email us at [email protected]."

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not raided and not closing shop! We're shutting down the site for a few weeks to clean things up and hammer our ongoing CC processing issues. We're not going away and we will be back, looking like a few weeks. As many of you know we offer the best prices around and our aim is to continue just that. I've pasted the announcement below as well as a link to the website. I'll most definitely notify everyone when we're back swinging again :)

"Nutriverse has enjoyed serving you, our invaluable customers, throughout the years. The site is currently under construction as we are working on a new and enhanced version. We will be back in a few weeks.*

Please make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter for updates regarding the site construction and be notified when we are back up.

In the interim, if you have questions regarding an existing order or want to place a new order, please email us at [email protected]."
Glad to hear it NV will still be around!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
That’s awesome news. Had me worried!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Can you reach out to me when you have a chance

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Definitely hope they dont close shop as with all the orders I place frm them they will definitely survive LOL we're talking good money. you're the best guys, see you soon (hopefully)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Please shut off the email notifications for specials until your back up...ty

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely hope they dont close shop as with all the orders I place frm them they will definitely survive LOL we're talking good money. you're the best guys, see you soon (hopefully)
Hope so!

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Good god don’t scare me like that lol Nutriverse is my fav supplement site...I was getting depressed lol...kind of like when powder city went down...

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Orders can still be placed
Your not understanding me. Nutri verse sends out emails for specials. You cannot get to the links in these emails cause the site is unavailable. Can you please stop sending the emails until the links work again?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not understanding me. Nutri verse sends out emails for specials. You cannot get to the links in these emails cause the site is unavailable. Can you please stop sending the emails until the links work again?
Orders can still be made via phone should one be inclined to take advantage of the current sale ending Feb 7th. Email [email protected] and request your name be removed from the mailin list. Apologies for any inconvenience.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Volvo140G can we place orders via email? Through phone is kinda difficult due to time difference.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G can we place orders via email? Through phone is kinda difficult due to time difference.

Yes u can place orders... try [email protected] and speak with them. I'm not entirely sure how the order process will work but I was assured orders can be made so I don't doubt they'll be happy and able to help ya.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes u can place orders... try [email protected] and speak with them. I'm not entirely sure how the order process will work but I was assured orders can be made so I don't doubt they'll be happy and able to help ya.
I placed a order this way last week, it worked out pretty smoothly. NV just sent me a invoice for payment that I entered my information on and sent it back via email, easy peasey ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed a order this way last week, it worked out pretty smoothly. NV just sent me a invoice for payment that I entered my information on and sent it back via email, easy peasey ;)
Well there ya have it folks, thanks for sharing! carguy123

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
So you have to give out your credit card info over an email? Or am I missing something about the payment method now?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you have to give out your credit card info over an email? Or am I missing something about the payment method now?
They can either do it over the phone or email you a form to fill out that you email back.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Right but at the end of the day it’s still an unsecured payment method where you’re giving out your financial information to someone. Not exactly ideal. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right but at the end of the day it’s still an unsecured payment method where you’re giving out your financial information to someone. Not exactly ideal. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon
With the credit card process down on the site how else would they be able to go about this? I guess I dont understand what you expectation is at the moment

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
With the credit card process down on the site how else would they be able to go about this? I guess I dont understand what you expectation is at the moment
It's not risky on their part, but extremely risky on yours. Not just because it is an email, but because you have no idea what happens to that email once it has been sent back and who can access your details.

Use/ recommend PayPal instead.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not risky on their part, but extremely risky on yours. Not just because it is an email, but because you have no idea what happens to that email once it has been sent back and who can access your details.

Use/ recommend PayPal instead.
I never eluded to the fact that it wasn't risky or was a preferred method of payment, just that with CC process not working on the site there isnt much more than can be done. I dont believe nutriverse has support paypal in quite some time and alot of supplement/ noot websites have gotten away from them. Again none of this preferred, just not sure what people expect in this situation. You can also pay via money order I just have never went down that road and dont care to at this point.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I never eluded to the fact that it wasn't risky or was a preferred method of payment, just that with CC process not working on the site there isnt much more than can be done. I dont believe nutriverse has support paypal in quite some time and alot of supplement/ noot websites have gotten away from them. Again none of this preferred, just not sure what people expect in this situation. You can also pay via money order I just have never went down that road and dont care to at this point.
It's not a dig, just looking out for you. CC detail theft is way more common than people realise

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
nutri-verse is still the same guys - very trustworthy.
Once the site is back up - they will probably continue to have the same 75$ for two bottles of Folidrone - that they have had for months and months.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Once the site is back up - they will probably continue to have the same 75$ for two bottles of Folidrone - that they have had for months and months.
Looking forward to that, hopefully they can fix their cc payment method sooner rather than later. The risk definitely isn’t worth it currently to save a few dollars.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our intent is your delight, we'll return with typical NV savings :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never send your CC information through email. It isn't a matter of trusting the company.

Email was not created with data privacy in mind. Depending on where the message is sent, its contents can be stored on multiple servers along the way. Also, emails are stored in various folders in your account and the recipient’s, making your credit card information vulnerable to hackers or someone else who has a way to access one of the accounts.

I don't know any company that should be comfortable soliciting a customer's credit card information by email, unless there's p2pe encryption. I'd wait until the site is up and running again, or if you are in need of something, call them.

Just keeping it real safe.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great! I am thinking to try 2 bottles for me.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Never send your CC information through email. It isn't a matter of trusting the company.

Email was not created with data privacy in mind. Depending on where the message is sent, its contents can be stored on multiple servers along the way. Also, emails are stored in various folders in your account and the recipient’s, making your credit card information vulnerable to hackers or someone else who has a way to access one of the accounts.

I don't know any company that should be comfortable soliciting a customer's credit card information by email, unless there's p2pe encryption. I'd wait until the site is up and running again, or if you are in need of something, call them.

Just keeping it real safe.
My thoughts 100%. As far as I’m concerned nutriverse is not an option until they get that taken care of. They have good prices though so hopefully they’re back up soon, but this seems like a pretty standard issue to fix so we’ll see.