What is up with nutriverse??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. @Volvo140G can we place orders via email? Through phone is kinda difficult due to time difference.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    @Volvo140G can we place orders via email? Through phone is kinda difficult due to time difference.

    Yes u can place orders... try [email protected] and speak with them. I'm not entirely sure how the order process will work but I was assured orders can be made so I don't doubt they'll be happy and able to help ya.
    BUTTCHEEKS
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Yes u can place orders... try [email protected] and speak with them. I'm not entirely sure how the order process will work but I was assured orders can be made so I don't doubt they'll be happy and able to help ya.
    I placed a order this way last week, it worked out pretty smoothly. NV just sent me a invoice for payment that I entered my information on and sent it back via email, easy peasey

  4. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I placed a order this way last week, it worked out pretty smoothly. NV just sent me a invoice for payment that I entered my information on and sent it back via email, easy peasey
    Well there ya have it folks, thanks for sharing! @carguy123
    BUTTCHEEKS

  5. Now, I Add this in my next checklist!
    •   
       


  6. Really a good one!

  7. So you have to give out your credit card info over an email? Or am I missing something about the payment method now?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    So you have to give out your credit card info over an email? Or am I missing something about the payment method now?
    They can either do it over the phone or email you a form to fill out that you email back.

  9. Right but at the end of the day itís still an unsecured payment method where youíre giving out your financial information to someone. Not exactly ideal. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Right but at the end of the day it’s still an unsecured payment method where you’re giving out your financial information to someone. Not exactly ideal. Hopefully they can resolve the issue soon
    With the credit card process down on the site how else would they be able to go about this? I guess I dont understand what you expectation is at the moment

  11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    With the credit card process down on the site how else would they be able to go about this? I guess I dont understand what you expectation is at the moment
    It's not risky on their part, but extremely risky on yours. Not just because it is an email, but because you have no idea what happens to that email once it has been sent back and who can access your details.

    Use/ recommend PayPal instead.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  12. Any ETA on the new site going live?

  13. Are they open for bidne$$

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    It's not risky on their part, but extremely risky on yours. Not just because it is an email, but because you have no idea what happens to that email once it has been sent back and who can access your details.

    Use/ recommend PayPal instead.
    I never eluded to the fact that it wasn't risky or was a preferred method of payment, just that with CC process not working on the site there isnt much more than can be done. I dont believe nutriverse has support paypal in quite some time and alot of supplement/ noot websites have gotten away from them. Again none of this preferred, just not sure what people expect in this situation. You can also pay via money order I just have never went down that road and dont care to at this point.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I never eluded to the fact that it wasn't risky or was a preferred method of payment, just that with CC process not working on the site there isnt much more than can be done. I dont believe nutriverse has support paypal in quite some time and alot of supplement/ noot websites have gotten away from them. Again none of this preferred, just not sure what people expect in this situation. You can also pay via money order I just have never went down that road and dont care to at this point.
    It's not a dig, just looking out for you. CC detail theft is way more common than people realise
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  16. nutri-verse is still the same guys - very trustworthy.
    Once the site is back up - they will probably continue to have the same 75$ for two bottles of Folidrone - that they have had for months and months.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    nutri-verse is still the same guys - very trustworthy.
    Once the site is back up - they will probably continue to have the same 75$ for two bottles of Folidrone - that they have had for months and months.
    Looking forward to that, hopefully they can fix their cc payment method sooner rather than later. The risk definitely isnít worth it currently to save a few dollars.

  18. Our intent is your delight, we'll return with typical NV savings
    BUTTCHEEKS

  19. Any idea when you guys will be back up?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    They can either do it over the phone or email you a form to fill out that you email back.
    Nice to know! Helpful reply

  21. Never send your CC information through email. It isn't a matter of trusting the company.

    Email was not created with data privacy in mind. Depending on where the message is sent, its contents can be stored on multiple servers along the way. Also, emails are stored in various folders in your account and the recipient’s, making your credit card information vulnerable to hackers or someone else who has a way to access one of the accounts.

    I don't know any company that should be comfortable soliciting a customer's credit card information by email, unless there's p2pe encryption. I'd wait until the site is up and running again, or if you are in need of something, call them.

    Just keeping it real safe.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    nutri-verse is still the same guys - very trustworthy.
    Once the site is back up - they will probably continue to have the same 75$ for two bottles of Folidrone - that they have had for months and months.
    Great! I am thinking to try 2 bottles for me.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Never send your CC information through email. It isn't a matter of trusting the company.

    Email was not created with data privacy in mind. Depending on where the message is sent, its contents can be stored on multiple servers along the way. Also, emails are stored in various folders in your account and the recipientís, making your credit card information vulnerable to hackers or someone else who has a way to access one of the accounts.

    I don't know any company that should be comfortable soliciting a customer's credit card information by email, unless there's p2pe encryption. I'd wait until the site is up and running again, or if you are in need of something, call them.

    Just keeping it real safe.
    My thoughts 100%. As far as Iím concerned nutriverse is not an option until they get that taken care of. They have good prices though so hopefully theyíre back up soon, but this seems like a pretty standard issue to fix so weíll see.

  24. Is there any side effect?

  25. Thanks for this help!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is up with the joggers I pass in the morning?
    By drvinnybombat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. What is up with Can???
    By JohnnyAngel in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 04:51 AM
  4. What is up with these people and Toilets!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 07:19 AM
  5. What is up with Prostanazol?
    By BoxingFool01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Log in
Log in