Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Sponsored Log

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Hyde for logging opp.
1. Mixing- with tornado blender mixed well. 10/10
2. Taste- was expecting a fruit punch flavor but realized it says fruit splash. So that kinda through me off. Mixed with 8 oz of water. Gonna try different amounts of water. 7/10
3. Energy- clean energy. Zero jitters from this. Going to give 10/10 here, just because of smooth-ness
4. Focus- never did NOOT before. Felt locked in and calm. Was focused and ready to train after driving for about 3.5 hours. That was impressive! 10/10
Training- didn’t notice too much, maybe the caffeine helped get me a couple reps here or there. Not going to rate on this category. N/A

Going to let you guys also know how my fat loss is going, since there is nice amount of ALCAR in this, hoping that will help in the cut cycle.

Only using it on training days.

Thanks again!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. in on this!

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
-Mixing with tornado blender
-Mixed with 10 oz water instead of 8.
-fat loss lost 3 lbs and 1/2% bf since last log

Only gonna rate the areas if there were changes:

Taste moved up to 8/10 when using 10oz of water.

Going down to lift, will report back on any changes to focus energy or training impacts

Seems to also have an acute positive impact on libido levels. Seems to be immediate.

Took a bit yohimbine and green tea extract with coffee this Morning and followed that up with this supp, to see if I could spike up energy a bit and still keep it nice, smooth, and focused. It worked. Without this it would have been a more jittery feeling, this smoothed it right out. Very cool

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very cool feedback. I can say that my own experience has been that this is the greatest stacker I’ve ever seen.

Dosed solo it provides incredibly smooth energy and focus; you don’t really “feel” it so much as everything is just a bit better - cognition, energy, mood are all improved. If I hit this empty stomach first thing on waking it just makes my morning better.

However, stacked with something like a tab of Bronkaid, a baby aspirin, and 1/2-2/3 my normal dose of preworkout it just seems to tie everything together perfectly - you can take more stim overall and get more effect with an even smoother and more positive experience.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool feedback. I can say that my own experience has been that this is the greatest stacker I’ve ever seen.

Dosed solo it provides incredibly smooth energy and focus; you don’t really “feel” it so much as everything is just a bit better - cognition, energy, mood are all improved. If I hit this empty stomach first thing on waking it just makes my morning better.

However, stacked with something like a tab of Bronkaid, a baby aspirin, and 1/2-2/3 my normal dose of preworkout it just seems to tie everything together perfectly - you can take more stim overall and get more effect with an even smoother and more positive experience.
That has been my identical experience. I may try to push the envelope with the other stims pre workout to try and find the spill over point.... But the smoothness of the energy is very cool. In zone feeling and ready to go.

Going to test it out for mixing in the regular shaker cup tomorrow, my try it with 12 oz water too...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been testing out Brain Wash and I've been stacking it with other products and
so far this combo was FANTASTIC for long lasting energy,focus and pumps.:)

1- 1 1/2 scoops of White Rapids (Pineapple flavor)
2- 1 scoop of Brain Wash (Sour Apple)
3- 1 scoop of Glycer Grow

Mixed in 20oz of ice cold water and it delivered a good Brain cleaning at 4 a.m. ;)
and very good pumps and endurance with the other CL goodies I stacked it with.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
Blended in tornado blender again
I can say the flavor is best for me at 12 oz water.
Today I stacked with even higher doses of stims:
5 mg yohimbine
800 mg green tea
50 mg caffeine from black coffee

The stim rush was stronger and a little bit more jittery less focused. For me, I think my sweet spot is:

1 coffee
2.5 mg yohimbine
400 mg green tea extract
1 serving brainwash

Will report back tomorrow when I go back to that protocol

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3
Blended in tornado blender again
I can say the flavor is best for me at 12 oz water.
Today I stacked with even higher doses of stims:
5 mg yohimbine
800 mg green tea
50 mg caffeine from black coffee

The stim rush was stronger and a little bit more jittery less focused. For me, I think my sweet spot is:

1 coffee
2.5 mg yohimbine
400 mg green tea extract
1 serving brainwash

Will report back tomorrow when I go back to that protocol
12oz of water for me is also my sweet spot for flavor and I haven't tried it yet with a yohimbine
based stimulant but will be trying that in the future.:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t tolerate Y

I have been doing 6oz water with the Lemon Frost, it covers the herb taste better than 8 oz, but haven’t tried going the other way with 12. I mixed it with 2/3 scoop of white flood classic today and it was a phenomenal training experience.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just thought the fruit splash was strong. Lemon may be good on that concentrated amount

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4
No differences in preparation
Slept very little last night, only about 6 hours or so.
Came home from work and took my Brainwash, went from feeling like going to bed, to feeling like accomplishing something. Took at 5pm.
Happy with this stuff, the taste is beginning to grow on me as well... I was trying to pin point flavor the only thing that I can think to compare it to would be sour mix for whiskey, lol....

Don’t notice libido differences unless taking in morning.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5
Again home from work unmotivated, slammed brainwash and feeling locked in and good to go. Trying to look for other effects, but so far smooth energy seems to be the constant....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you training at all on Brainwash? If so, curious as to what your initial thoughts are on that

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am training with it. But I haven’t gotten any real story to tell on that.... Not seeing reps go up or anything... But it is great getting my ass down into the gym... I was ready to fall asleep around 4, lol. Got brainwash in and bang, LETS GO GET IT

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6
Again home from work unmotivated, slammed brainwash and feeling locked in and good to go. Nothing new to report. But I was really wiped out today before my dose. Got me going in about 15 min. This time, stacked with nothing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am training with it. But I haven’t gotten any real story to tell on that.... Not seeing reps go up or anything... But it is great getting my ass down into the gym... I was ready to fall asleep around 4, lol. Got brainwash in and bang, LETS GO GET IT
Yeah that’s exactly what I was wondering. I think expecting a pre to directly increase performance is unrealistic, but INDIRECTLY supporting by providing optimal energy and drive are very real - I have been having truly enjoyable training lately since incorporating it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s exactly what I was wondering. I think expecting a pre to directly increase performance is unrealistic, but INDIRECTLY supporting by providing optimal energy and drive are very real - I have been having truly enjoyable training lately since incorporating it.
Yeah. It’s doing a great job of getting me motivated.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7
Same old smooth energy and focus. Down to 11.7% body fat by the way.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8
I added 1/8 tsp of salt. Taste went up 1 notch with the little bit of salt added. Seemed to slightly help pump too...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9
Added 1/8 tsp salt again, the taste is very much better with the salt. Hoping to get amped up and focused to train, I need it today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 9
Added 1/8 tsp salt again, the taste is very much better with the salt. Hoping to get amped up and focused to train, I need it today.
That actually improves a lot of drinks to me. I am looking forward to trying the Fruit Blast or Sour Apple next month to see how they stack up to the Lemon Frost I have.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fruit blast reminds me so much of sour mix. Like for whiskey.... When I used to drink, lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been watching the libido thing. I am not 100% on it, but you really might be onto something. Since using it I definitely have had more drive, but now I’m finally watching to see if it correlates to the days I use Brainwash. I hadn’t even considered a connection til you mentioned it and I compared the timeline.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just noticed when I took it the first time, right When I drank it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11
Another good workout over an hour after working all day

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 yesterday. I was not motivated to train yesterday. Not sure why. But this helped a bit. I mighta needed a double does yesterday. We’ll see what today looks like.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13
Made another change up that significantly improved taste.

Try mixing one scoop with about 12 ounces of fruit flavored seltzer water. Tasted like a Monster Drink...

I used orange flavor, and I made one for wife with a blackberry tangerine flavor. They were both great

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 still going well, mixing with seltzer is very good. I would definitely buy this pre workout. It does what it’s supposed to do. Without being over the top stim heavy.
If you are someone that is conservative with stimulant use, and get good effects from low doses, I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The seltzer idea is very cool, never tried that but I will have to for sure

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback, I purchased man sports brainbridge and will try to provide some feedback. Would have got Brainwash, but did not see it until after my order.