Andro 5A- Lecheek

protempsfish

Awards
Anyone heard of or supped with this Andro 5a? I have a bottle of this i ordered awhile ago and I am thinking of running it. From what I have found, there is very little info on it and hardly any credible reviews. This product may be discontinued? Some say a PCT is required, some reviews say it is a very mild PH and doesn't require a PCT. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Yes. It contains 1 andro and laxogenin which is a natural based “plant steroid”. Go ahead and run it, it should be very mild since it is very underdosed on 1 andro. You might get a little strength increase as well as possibly a few lbs of muscle. The andros don’t really even kick in until weeks 3-4. Most suggest running 1 andro at around 400-600mg for 6-8 weeks. As for pct with this I’m sure you can get away with an otc pct supplement. If you want to be super super careful though you can run a serm. But I believe for the dosage on this supp it’s a little overkill

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was actually the first PH I've ever used... Very mild.

Gave me a boost of confidence and drive, some strength. Not much in terms of gains... mainly placebo effect.

Don't expect much.

protempsfish

Awards
Thnx Swole. Starting it tomorrow. I know you aren’t supposed to drink alcohol but I have a party on Sat to go to. Would it do any harm to have a couple on this?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even though it is a mild product I would still recommend running a 4 week pct with a serm after your finished.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thnx Swole. Starting it tomorrow. I know you aren’t supposed to drink alcohol but I have a party on Sat to go to. Would it do any harm to have a couple on this?
feel free to drink your face off if your only concern is weather you can drink or not while on unmethylated DHEAs

however if your concern is gaining muscle you probably should avoid drinking altogether.. one night of drinking can disrupt your hormonal balance for 72 hrs... that's not going to help anyone gain mass.

at least if your on 1 andro, you will be artificially raising androgen levels, which might fight the estrogen imbalance caused from drinking.

protempsfish

Awards
I had no idea that it took 72 hours! That is enough to make drinking a non-option. Thanks for the info. I have only done natty supps so I never really had to worry about mixing but good to know.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember this when it was more of a name. Worked well from what I recall.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
This product is a 100mg blend of laxogenin and 1-andro at only 30 caps per bottle? Wouldn't you need 8-10 bottles of this stuff to run a decent cycle?