Andro 5A- Lecheek

1. Andro 5A- Lecheek

Anyone heard of or supped with this Andro 5a? I have a bottle of this i ordered awhile ago and I am thinking of running it. From what I have found, there is very little info on it and hardly any credible reviews. This product may be discontinued? Some say a PCT is required, some reviews say it is a very mild PH and doesn't require a PCT. Any help or info would be appreciated.

2. Yes. It contains 1 andro and laxogenin which is a natural based ďplant steroidĒ. Go ahead and run it, it should be very mild since it is very underdosed on 1 andro. You might get a little strength increase as well as possibly a few lbs of muscle. The andros donít really even kick in until weeks 3-4. Most suggest running 1 andro at around 400-600mg for 6-8 weeks. As for pct with this Iím sure you can get away with an otc pct supplement. If you want to be super super careful though you can run a serm. But I believe for the dosage on this supp itís a little overkill
    •   

3. Thanks Mitch. Great info.

4. This was actually the first PH I've ever used... Very mild.

Gave me a boost of confidence and drive, some strength. Not much in terms of gains... mainly placebo effect.

Don't expect much.

5. Thnx Swole. Starting it tomorrow. I know you aren’t supposed to drink alcohol but I have a party on Sat to go to. Would it do any harm to have a couple on this?
    •   

6. Start sunday

7. Even though it is a mild product I would still recommend running a 4 week pct with a serm after your finished.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

8. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Thnx Swole. Starting it tomorrow. I know you aren’t supposed to drink alcohol but I have a party on Sat to go to. Would it do any harm to have a couple on this?
    feel free to drink your face off if your only concern is weather you can drink or not while on unmethylated DHEAs

however if your concern is gaining muscle you probably should avoid drinking altogether.. one night of drinking can disrupt your hormonal balance for 72 hrs... that's not going to help anyone gain mass.

at least if your on 1 andro, you will be artificially raising androgen levels, which might fight the estrogen imbalance caused from drinking.
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

9. I had no idea that it took 72 hours! That is enough to make drinking a non-option. Thanks for the info. I have only done natty supps so I never really had to worry about mixing but good to know.

10. I remember this when it was more of a name. Worked well from what I recall.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

11. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I remember this when it was more of a name. Worked well from what I recall.
    personally I didn't like the 5a PHs.. too much titty action for my liking!!
    Viciouslabs.net

12. Taking anti e would help?

13. This product is a 100mg blend of laxogenin and 1-andro at only 30 caps per bottle? Wouldn't you need 8-10 bottles of this stuff to run a decent cycle?

14. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    This product is a 100mg blend of laxogenin and 1-andro at only 30 caps per bottle? Wouldn't you need 8-10 bottles of this stuff to run a decent cycle?
    ouch!
    Viciouslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Andro 5a is Orbit's deal of the day!
    By Driven2lift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2015, 09:25 AM
  2. Lecheek Nutrition Andro 5a is Orbit's deal of the day
    By Driven2lift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 01:35 PM
  3. FS: Andro 5A and others
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 12:11 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutritions Triple stack Andro-5A Loggers Needed