Strength suplements

Reminance

Awards
Hello,

I was wondering which supplements are the best for me as a natural powerlifter meaning natural anabolics.
I hope you guys can give me some advice.

weight: 196lbs
height: 174cm
bodyfat: 15%

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM.

I would look into MassMax and Xgels.

MassMax has been shown to increase muscle mass, improve protein synthesis, enhance endurance, strength and body composition.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sns Xgels is one of the most well known and scientifically proven natural supps around. Can’t be beat.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xgels and Massmax are both very solid options.

You could also look in to Black Lion Research Follidrone 2. It’s more of a lean bulker/recomp sup imho. At least that’s how I like to use it. Nice strength gains. Run it for at least 2 bottles. A ton of awesome reviews. It’s definitely a forum favorite here on AM.

Also, BLR is soon releasing(2 weeks roughly) a new natty anabolic called Vector which is supposed to be more of a bulking supplement.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I was wondering which supplements are the best for me as a natural powerlifter meaning natural anabolics.
Welcome to AM! The suggestions above are spot on - both Massmax and Xgels are great natural options for strength. But it would help us if you told us a bit more about yourself before we steer you too far in any direction.

What are your current stats? (age, weight, height, training experience, etc.) Knowing some additional info will be very helpful.

Reminance

Awards
Thanks for the info guys.
john.patterson
My current stats are:

I started powerlifting 2 months ago before i trained 2 years bodybuilding.
I want to gain as much strenght as possible because i want to start competing.

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strength and Endurance = Follidrone 2.0
It is a forum favorite and has stellar reviews!
As mentioned before, run two bottles of it.

If you are on mobile and cannot see my signature, full disclosure, I represent http://www.blacklionresearch.com
and my price reduction code is MARK15 for 15% off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
An Anabeta Elite and X-gels stack would be great for strength gains. Also Follidrone 2.0 is another great natty product.

Reminance

Awards
Follidrone 2.0 sounds interesting but if i plan to use it should i also take sns xgels with it?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 sounds interesting but if i plan to use it should i also take sns xgels with it?
FD2 is anti inflammatory with epi being an ingredient. I wouldn’t recommend taking it with ARA as it is pro inflammatory.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Organic Quinoa

Take 400-500gm a day, full of amino acids and ecdysteroids.
4.5 pounds only 9 bucks. Dirt cheap.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FD2 is anti inflammatory with epi being an ingredient. I wouldn’t recommend taking it with ARA as it is pro inflammatory.
While this is true, and each would certainly have a greater effect solo, the combination will not completely cancel each other out... it may give 90-95% of the combined benefit vs 100 which will still be greater than 100% of either solo. It's really just a small percentage of a difference, but if you truly want to maximize each, take them in consecutive cycles vs a stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would go with xgels as a good way to get started.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw laxogenin products in here as a suggestion. For me laxo works better than x gels. In the last two years, i've always been strongest when using laxo. I used bps androcrine first, don't think this is available and now i'm running laxogenin 100 from Hi tech. Will also start using massacre from OL soon.I don't have experience with epi products or Massmax, but knowing performax labs products, it'll probably be good.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EP1LOGUE or MASSACR3. Whichever you'd like, both use a full dose of Urolithin B which is the ingredient we're concerned about. Both helped my strength pretty much better than anything else natural that I've tried. I'd recommend MASSACR3 over EP1LOGUE if you have joint issues, otherwise EP1LOGUE (or half dose of each...don't full dose both simultaneously).

Also what training program are you using? That'll make a bigger difference for strength than any supp. I use Conjugate, personally, but there are plenty of great strength programs out there for powerlifting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EP1LOGUE or MASSACR3. Whichever you'd like, both use a full dose of Urolithin B which is the ingredient we're concerned about. Both helped my strength pretty much better than anything else natural that I've tried. I'd recommend MASSACR3 over EP1LOGUE if you have joint issues, otherwise EP1LOGUE (or half dose of each...don't full dose both simultaneously).

Also what training program are you using? That'll make a bigger difference for strength than any supp. I use Conjugate, personally, but there are plenty of great strength programs out there for powerlifting.
why are you concerned about UB? I think this was a typo but I'm curious now ha...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you concerned about UB? I think this was a typo but I'm curious now ha...
Concerned about = the important compound that I care about in this case (for strength benefits). Probably just bad word choice on my part. I've used other supps with (-)-epi, laxo, and Vaso-6, and while they have their own benefits, they didn't give me much of a strength boost. Hence UroB being the one I'm concerned with (maybe with is a better word choice hah).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before talking about natty anabolics, have you the basics covered? Food is still the best natty anabolic. Creatine works well for strength, soy lecithin is pretty decent and I personally feel that a combo of Citrulline malate/Arginine AKG is not too bad for strength. A fast acting carb can be very handy for powerlifting.

After you have have all of this covered, you can think about more exotic options in my opinion. I am a fierce believer of Ecdysterone/Turkesterone for strength and recovery and run it almost all year round. Also throw some cissus in imo if you powerlift

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Concerned about = the important compound that I care about in this case (for strength benefits). Probably just bad word choice on my part. I've used other supps with (-)-epi, laxo, and Vaso-6, and while they have their own benefits, they didn't give me much of a strength boost. Hence UroB being the one I'm concerned with (maybe with is a better word choice hah).
ha figured it was just the wording... concerned with (as in focused on) make much more sense than concerned about (as in worried) :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

MassMax XT and X-Gels would be my two go supplements for strength gains. I have used both and each one has shined in that area.

MassMax XT is also great for increasing lean mass. Users note an appetite increase within the first week. Users also report great strength gains. We have had users report a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks while seeing a positive change in body composition. Those are great results for a natural product.

Here is input from s forum user

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.
Check out the reviews as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/291047-massmax-xt.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

Natural bodybuilders and strength athlete's have a much tougher time than those who use performance enhancing drugs. Strength gains and mass gains are waaaay harder to come by.
The key is to get all your ducks in a row and make sure you cover all your bases with regards to your endogenous anabolic hormones and utilize potential exogenous factors.
A natural anabolic stack is a good option and these days we really do have some viable choices.

For example:
Cycle for strength, natural.
Viron. 1 cap twice a day 8 weeks.
The primary goal here is to raise your free test levels which will increase horsepower and secondary to reduce cortisol.
Follidrone 2.0. 1 cap 3x daily. 8 weeks.
Epicatechin, ecklonia c and quercetin niacin co crystals have all been shown to increase performance. In addition you can expect an increase in muscle and strength from the suppression of myostatin. Primary purpose, increase muscle, increase endurance and strength.
Vector. 2 caps 3x daily.
With the addition of Vector you can expect a serious increase in muscle mass. Increased mtor expression, increased protein synthesis, increased glucose utilization will assist you in building muscle and strength.

Combine these 3 for 8 weeks with a progressive calorie increase.
Week 1 to 2 +300 cals
3-4=400-500
5-6=600-700
7-8=800-900

I suspect you'll gain 15+lbs. Strength will be sublime.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector. 2 caps 3x daily.
With the addition of Vector you can expect a serious increase in muscle mass. Increased mtor expression, increased protein synthesis, increased glucose utilization will assist you in building muscle and strength.
Is the write up for Vector ready yet?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the write up for Vector ready yet?
Of ingredient 1 is ready. I just need a proof read. And I'm debating where to post it. Ideally I could post it in our forum and then lock the thread until we are ready for launch.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Of ingredient 1 is ready. I just need a proof read. And I'm debating where to post it. Ideally I could post it in our forum and then lock the thread until we are ready for launch.
Post it already!!!:lol:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everywhere!