Test Booster Without Ashwagandha

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Whats good out there?

I already have ashwagandha from other supplement which is not a test booster... So if i were to add a booster for a pct... what recommendations would you people have?

By the way, is there a problem to take more, like up to double the standard around 600mg ashwagandha dose most sups provide? How far can you push safely? What kind of sides could one get from super dosing it?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT Assist from CEL would be a nice addition. Most good test boosters do have around 600mg of Ashwaghanda though. How much are you currently taking? If it adds up to around 1000mg I would still add a booster with Ashwaghanda. Hopefully you’re taking ksm 66 or sensorii or you’re likely not getting enough in the first place. If that is the case M Test is a great cost effective option with lots of satisfied consumers in this forum myself included

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Viron by Black Lion Research

Stack it with Rebirth in PCT
and or Letrone.

Quick Summary

Viron
Viron is all about male strength and virilty. Higher testosterone increases muscle mass, strength and libido while burning off fat. Works well solo or stacked.

Rebirth
  • Blocks estrogen
  • Increases testosterone
  • Antioxidant
Letrone
  • Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 = increased metabolism
If you are on mobile, you cannot see my signature in which case for full disclosure, I represent BLR,
and offer a 15% price reduction code: MARK15 at http://www.blacklionresearch.com

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you really need PCT it should be SERM based. Save your money, most of this crap does nothing

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
PCT Assist from CEL would be a nice addition. Most good test boosters do have around 600mg of Ashwaghanda though. How much are you currently taking? If it adds up to around 1000mg I would still add a booster with Ashwaghanda. Hopefully you’re taking ksm 66 or sensorii or you’re likely not getting enough in the first place. If that is the case M Test is a great cost effective option with lots of satisfied consumers in this forum myself included
600mg from the other product. yes ksm-66, 5%

M-test has almost 700... Wouldnt that be too much? (1300mg of ash total)

If you really need PCT it should be SERM based. Save your money, most of this crap does nothing
I have SERM already on hand, but thanks for the input.

Looking to run the test booster alongside with it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It wouldn’t be too much but there is a point of diminishing returns. I also agree with above adding Virgin and Letrone would be smart!

Edit: Lol virgin... VIRON

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats good out there?

I already have ashwagandha from other supplement which is not a test booster... So if i were to add a booster for a pct... what recommendations would you people have?

By the way, is there a problem to take more, like up to double the standard around 600mg ashwagandha dose most sups provide? How far can you push safely? What kind of sides could one get from super dosing it?
600mg has become the "standard" becuase 600mg of KSM-66 (a 5% withanolide extract, HPLC) has been used with success in many studies with a variety of benefits. Withanolide content, determined by HPLC (not UV/titration/gravimetry/etc, as these can give inflated withanolide content) is the primary concern with ashwagandha, and what dosing tends to be based on. 600mg/day of a 5% extract is 30mg/day withanolides. Lower doses have still been shown to be effective at things like reducing stress/anxiety, and higher doses, I've seen up to 100mg/day withanolides I think, have also been shown to be safe and effective. 30mg/day withanolides is just a "tried and true," research-supported dose.