5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin???

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Anyone on here experienced this compound? Supposed to be good but as with all supplements now days never know. Found in a couple products like redcon 1 products and predator nutrition products and I'm sure more companies as well but those were the top 2 I found. Anyone have any input on this compound?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block that is derived from plants, and it can be used by the body to create its own anabolics. It does this by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, creating an anabolic environment in the body that gives the effects of increased muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. What's more, laxogenin also inhibits cortisol - a nasty hormone we get from both mental and physical stress, which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle.

I’ve used it before. It will work but don’t expect anything dramatic. It may help you recover a little bit faster. The most important things are diet and training

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
I know what it is lol I've looked around and done my research I just want to know if it actually works if diet and routine is on point .

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’ve used this before. I found that I got better pumps but other than that there was really nothing spectacular.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro
Idk If you’ve ever considered it but sarms are a really good thing to use if you’re trying to stay somewhat natural and avoid sides(idk if that’s you or not lol), but something like ostarine will provide muscle growth, pumps, and better recovery with almost no sides, or at least for me there weren’t. Not trying to push or anything , just a thought

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
Idk If you’ve ever considered it but sarms are a really good thing to use if you’re trying to stay somewhat natural and avoid sides(idk if that’s you or not lol), but something like ostarine will provide muscle growth, pumps, and better recovery with almost no sides, or at least for me there weren’t. Not trying to push or anything , just a thought
I've researched multiple sarms I agree with you

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much ostarine did you take per workout and how long of a cycle. Did you do any on cycle or PCT?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
How much ostarine did you take per workout and how long of a cycle. Did you do any on cycle or PCT?
I did 25mg every day with no on cycle support and a 3 week pct of clomid (which honestly idek if I needed it) I had some arimistane on hand just in case but I didn’t need it at all

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
And 8 week cycle...should’ve done more but I didn’t know as it was my first cycle and I didn’t want to spend the extra money lol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 25mg every day with no on cycle support and a 3 week pct of clomid (which honestly idek if I needed it) I had some arimistane on hand just in case but I didn’t need it at all
How much clomid for the 3 week period did you take daily.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on here experienced this compound? Supposed to be good but as with all supplements now days never know. Found in a couple products like redcon 1 products and predator nutrition products and I'm sure more companies as well but those were the top 2 I found. Anyone have any input on this compound?
I've run Laxogenin twice. If you're looking for strength and size gains you probably won't really get much from it, where it really shines is in it's joint improvement effects. Laxo is well over-hyped in my opinion, especially as companies kept marketing it as the "Natural Steroid". I think it's muscle building potential lies in it's joint strengthening effects, which in turn helps you lift with better form and with heavier weights.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reviews on HTP Laxogenin-100 on here are pretty phenomenal. It has 100mg/tablet with 60srv per bottle so you can take a full 200mg/day and get the cyclosome delivery system for enhanced absorption.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo is hit or miss. Some people like it and others do not.

Personally, I like it, but only at higher doses. I've used it three times and the only brand I saw anything from was Hi-tech. I attribute that to their delivery system more than anything.

Also, I would only use it during a cut or when over reaching. The only benefit I got from it was an increase in recovery, but for the price, people may not want to spend that amount of money on a product just for that.