Best stim free fat burner with Forskolin

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, want a good non stim to stack, and love forskolin so would appreciate the inclusion, thanks.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, want a good non stim to stack, and love forskolin so would appreciate the inclusion, thanks.
I've been looking for the same kind of thing, although I haven't tried it yet Brawn Nutrition's Corti-Lean looks promising. Stim free and includes a good dose of Forskolin.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you cannot find a good option, you could always add PES F95+. dsade is having a great sale on a two pack of Epitome right now. No forskolin, but you can always add your own!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you cannot find a good option, you could always add PES F95+. dsade is having a great sale on a two pack of Epitome right now. No forskolin, but you can always add your own!
We have Shift; https://pescience.com/products/shift

Alternatively we also have a more straightforward forskolin product; https://pescience.com/products/forskolin-95

You can get 30% off with PES30 :)
Shift or innovapharm enduralean stim Free or Epitome + forskolin95

And At some point this year HPS will have something stim Free w forskolin

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that Shift in EU will no longer be sold ... It's true bdcc I ask for confirmation!!
Country dependent, for example Sweden has issues with the FD&C used in the capsule (yes, that is what compliance is like when selling to major retailers globally lol).

As far as I am aware, at least one of our importers has no intention to stop importing it. If I hear more I can let you know. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice any stim effects from Shift?
It is a mild stim. Just because you do not get stimulant effects does not mean there are no stimulants. Stim free does not mean caffeine free, there are plenty of other stimulants out there.