Sublingual prohormone

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Interesting conversation came up today.. who here thinks it’s possible to add salvo transdermal carrier to a sublingual prohormone hence turning it into a transdermal? A buddy of mine has a few bottles of sublingual superdrol but the taste and burning in the mouth is unbearable.. thoughts??

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Where in the world did he find sublingual sdrol?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
My buddy is taking a sublingual ph so I’m curious if it’s the same company

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I had it wrong.. it’s Tren Devastation by ****. It’s from his old stash.. but if u look around u can still find it

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Could be... he said it taste awful and burns like hell under the tounge.. so was thinking if he could convert it to a transdermal

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Have you tried mixing it with kool-aid powder? The only reason it’s marketed as being sublingual is so it can be absorbed more efficiently. What if you dissolved the pill into warm water to separate the superdrol from the inactive ingredients. After you do that you might be able to separate it so you have plain Msten than mixed it with a cream he can apply onto himself. Idk I’m curious now

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Just do the dropper straight into your mouth and chase it with Gatorade

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Preferably you would take it that way and absorb (estimated number) 90 percent. Tossing it back you lose a very small amount of the chemicals and drop that number to 85 percent . Not a noticeable difference.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preferably you would take it that way and absorb (estimated number) 90 percent. Tossing it back you lose a very small amount of the chemicals and drop that number to 85 percent . Not a noticeable difference.
Can't find it in stock anywhere anyways uggg.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you cannot easily make this into a transdermal...not worth the effort required.

additionally, methylated ph's are less efficient td than orally.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you look closely on BigDans, it is out of stock. Yes, and banned,and not made anymore.

Brand: X-Cel Sports Nutrition
Product Code: Tren Devastation
Availability: Out Of Stock

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
If you look closely on BigDans, it is out of stock. Yes, and banned,and not made anymore.

Brand: X-Cel Sports Nutrition
Product Code: Tren Devastation
Availability: Out Of Stock
I’ve bought from him a couple times. I’m not sure if the quality was there. I picked up Vitamin X. You can still purchase those same ingredients if you look around enough. I just found some DMZ, it’s the absolute best I’ve tried. Picking up a new product next week.