Fat loss agents for women

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, guys. Been a while since I've dropped in on the site. Incidentally, I havent kept up with the supplement market for a long time and am fairly out of touch with what's around and what's good these days. Lets see if you guys have any input on the following matter.

So I'm with this girl, and she's interested in buying some sort of supplement to aid in her fat loss. I gave her the talk about diet and exercise, and she is doing that, but she just wont listen to me say ride it out and see what kind of progress you make first before adding something on.

If this were 3 or more years ago, this would be an easy question for me to answer as I'd just tell her to pick up some Alpha T2. I was surprised to learn this no longer exists! I did see that recompadrol has made a comeback. Is that a good option? Is there something better, and perhaps some sort of rauwolscine supp you'd guys recommend? I'm only looking to recommend like 1, 2 max, supplements. Suggestions are welcome!

Just to reiterate, this is for a 25 y/o female. I dont know her bodyfat, but she's like 5'7 and 140lbs.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ripped freak by pharmafreak is quite potent...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, guys. Been a while since I've dropped in on the site. Incidentally, I havent kept up with the supplement market for a long time and am fairly out of touch with what's around and what's good these days. Lets see if you guys have any input on the following matter.

So I'm with this girl, and she's interested in buying some sort of supplement to aid in her fat loss. I gave her the talk about diet and exercise, and she is doing that, but she just wont listen to me say ride it out and see what kind of progress you make first before adding something on.

If this were 3 or more years ago, this would be an easy question for me to answer as I'd just tell her to pick up some Alpha T2. I was surprised to learn this no longer exists! I did see that recompadrol has made a comeback. Is that a good option? Is there something better, and perhaps some sort of rauwolscine supp you'd guys recommend? I'm only looking to recommend like 1, 2 max, supplements. Suggestions are welcome!

Just to reiterate, this is for a 25 y/o female. I dont know her bodyfat, but she's like 5'7 and 140lbs.
Give her something simple to start

Liposhield is unflavored piowder with Garcinia AND RK at nice doses. It can be added to her food or any drink taken any time of the day.

For blocking some calories and reducing weight gain take 45 min prior to meal

Fat Burning take in morning on empty stomach , pre workout, pre bed. as its non stim.

She can add it to any stim burner to aplify the effects.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimmed? Non-stim? Since you're saying Alpha-T2, I'm assuming non-stim.

Speaking as a woman, if I were to go with a single non-stim burner right now, it'd be Assass1nate. Just a very versatile, very comprehensive burner (combination burner and GDA). Take prior to eating (whichever her most carb-heavy meals of the day are). It can be stacked with a stimmed burner, but since it sounds like she just started the diet, I'd start with one (at most) and add them in when progress stalls. And obviously control calories since that's a bigger priority than supps but I'm sure you both know that.

Not sure she has that much to lose at 5'7 140 though.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your responses, guys! I'll look into your suggestions and decide what to do.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES has two solid options: Shift for cutting without stimulants and Norcodrene if you're looking for a stim product. Either one would be great to start off with as long as she does stick with the diet and exercise.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For stim..

My wife really enjoys OxyMax. It's a very uplifting mood boosting stimulant. There's no crash, and it provides long lasting appetite suppression.

Non stim, epitome, Brite, and DCP are great. Those may not be available yet.

Liposhield as mentioned above is a nice added simple product. I used it under its former name.

Any of these products I mentioned can be used with OxyMax for increased results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
These guys have you covered with some solid options.

SNS Lean Edge is also a great non-stim option that you may want to look into :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’d start with something like forskolin or FitMax. It’s Performax Labs newest product. Right now it’s buy one get one free. That promotion won’t last long. My phone isn’t letting me upload pics of the ingredient profile so I’ll link you to the website.

https://performaxlabs.com/shop/supplements/fitmax/

If you want non stim, getting a GDA paired with forskolin is a nice choice.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I always forget Lean Edge. I need to grab a bottle, seems very stackable.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d start with something like forskolin or FitMax. It’s Performax Labs newest product. Right now it’s buy one get one free. That promotion won’t last long. My phone isn’t letting me upload pics of the ingredient profile so I’ll link you to the website.

Here you go. FitMax will be legit!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. I would definitely give Lean Edge a shot if you haven't tried it before.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Your girl sounds like myself. I am 28 5'7'' and was 134 lbs in August 2017. I dropped to 118lbs at the end of my cut in November 2017.

Have you heard of RXS Supplements? They have a thermogenic Radiate that works amazing. Many threads on here about it. You can review my thread on my weight loss and some before afters here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/291857-follidrone-2-0-a-20.html It is on page 20 for refernce

Use my code if you decide to go this route for 25% off.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
My wife has loved Lipodrene by HiTech. I still use it some days myself. Really is a solid product

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Non-stim, sns lean edge or sns alpha yohimbine are solid options.

For simple stims, yohimbine 2.5 (sns) or something like the ones the guys listed above

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great advice in here. FitMax, OxyMax XT Radiate, and Lean Edge are all great options.

Also, DCP 2.0 and anything from Evomuse.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your girl sounds like myself. I am 28 5'7'' and was 134 lbs in August 2017. I dropped to 118lbs at the end of my cut in November 2017.

Have you heard of RXS Supplements? They have a thermogenic Radiate that works amazing. Many threads on here about it. You can review my thread on my weight loss and some before afters here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/291857-follidrone-2-0-a-20.html It is on page 20 for refernce

Use my code if you decide to go this route for 25% off.
^^^ Agree. My wife was on Radiate for almost 2 months with great results. She lost about 11lbs. The appetite suppression and thermogenesis is really good. I have also posted a review on this here. Check it out.

I am not affiliated with the brand in anyway. So, this is unbiased.

2Burnt

Awards

My girl asked a similar question as the OP. Forskolin is what came to mind to me. But not sure if females should take it ror not. I know I love it....especially in a tbooster. But was unsure how females react to it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl asked a similar question as the OP. Forskolin is what came to mind to me. But not sure if females should take it ror not. I know I love it....especially in a tbooster. But was unsure how females react to it.
I know many females who use it. My wife uses it in 12 week cycles. Good stuff and cheap.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lean Edge! Or any of the tropicals by Evo muse haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Solid options above from everyone. I would give another vote/recommendation for Oxymax. I've had a few female friends use it and enjoy it - you can feel the effects of the stimulants but it isn't too extreme. Oxymax has a great balance with stims, which would make it a great fit.

To address this question - forskolin is great for women too. But I would not recommend a female using a test boosting product. There are other products (like Oxymax or standalone forskolin) that would be a better choice too add in for a female. Many natural anabolic/test booster products contain forskolin, but these aren't the only products that have it. Forskolin works well for men and women though

2Burnt

Awards
I know many females who use it. My wife uses it in 12 week cycles. Good stuff and cheap.
Solid options above from everyone. I would give another vote/recommendation for Oxymax. I've had a few female friends use it and enjoy it - you can feel the effects of the stimulants but it isn't too extreme. Oxymax has a great balance with stims, which would make it a great fit.

To address this question - forskolin is great for women too. But I would not recommend a female using a test boosting product. There are other products (like Oxymax or standalone forskolin) that would be a better choice too add in for a female. Many natural anabolic/test booster products contain forskolin, but these aren't the only products that have it. Forskolin works well for men and women though
Appreciate the feedback. I love Forskolin personally, just wasnt sure about females.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn Im out of the loop. That profile looks sweet. I might have try that one myself.
I'm loving FitMax. It has helped me tremendously already. Nice clean energy, appetite suppression, and appears to help me shed fat faster than some of my old favorites.

2Burnt

Awards
I'm loving FitMax. It has helped me tremendously already. Nice clean energy, appetite suppression, and appears to help me shed fat faster than some of my old favorites.
To be real, i love EC. But this formula here looks nice. I typically dont use fat burners besides EC. But that formula looks good. I might have to grab some cause im in dire need of a cut and dont like the blood pressure issues associated with EC as Im getting older.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is she open to using stimulants? FitMax, oxymax are both LEGIT

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used GW-1516 – The Ultimate Fat Loss Product

If you looking into losing those excess pounds? If stubborn body fat is giving you a headache, then you should try the product that I discovered. GW1516. Now you might wonder if GW-1516 really works as a fat loss product. This researched chemical was developed in the 90s and is continuously gaining the top spot for the best cutting agent. GW-1516 was specifically designed to prevent tumors to form in the breasts, prostate, and colon. But later on, it was discovered that this product is effective for weight loss in the bodybuilding circle. If you are not convinced, then let me go ahead and introduce you to this amazing product that might just be the answer to the problems that you are facing with fat loss.
Sounds like you're making a sales pitch. At least spell it correctly. It's GW-501516, not GW-1516.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
You could also try the good ole' calorie deficit approach ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl wont go for that. More like diet by day and fudge brownies at night.
What do you typically look for in a non stim fatburner?

Did you look into F95 or anything else suggested early? If so, what's your thoughts?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There may or may not be a new non stim fat burner hitting the market in the future ;)

2Burnt

Awards

Did you look into F95 or anything else suggested early? If so, what's your thoughts?
Never tried F95. Ive used a few different products in the past. Lean xtreme sticks out the most in my memory.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
My girl wont go for that. More like diet by day and fudge brownies at night.
Let me know how that goes for her... no pill or fat burner is going to make you lose fat unless calories are lowered. Better off having lipo or surgery done than paying for a pill.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how that goes for her... no pill or fat burner is going to make you lose fat unless calories are lowered. Better off having lipo or surgery done than paying for a pill.
100%!!

2Burnt

Awards
Try telling that to a tempermental overweight female. Im not used to these issues with females. Ive typically had model type females who never had these issues. So my approach is always the wrong approach.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Try telling that to a tempermental overweight female. Im not used to these issues with females. Ive typically had model type females who never had these issues. So my approach is always the wrong approach.
haha good luck, luckily not my circus or my monkeys :lol:

2Burnt

Awards

Fast forward to the future. Both my girl and I dialed in our diet with overall better eating habits. Results are what to be expected. Gonna use F95 soon. Its on its way. Got a one month supply each. Hopefully she likes it as I know its a decent product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fast forward to the future. Both my girl and I dialed in our diet with overall better eating habits. Results are what to be expected. Gonna use F95 soon. Its on its way. Got a one month supply each. Hopefully she likes it as I know its a decent product.
Good to see you made progress.

2Burnt

Awards
My girlfriend now wants a thermogenic. Think Im a look into that Fitmax or oxymax. Just got the forskolin 95.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus now also comes in lavender scent for women...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
J Weight Loss 8
K Evomuse 3
Wimsicle Supplements 30
R Anabolics 4