Epistane help (which brand & stack with 4AD?)

Pav123

Awards
Hi there

Looking to run epistane. First question is which make is recommended, the three i’m eyeing up are: Vital labs epi2a3a/Rpn havoc/bodyconscious epistane. Any thoughts as to which is the best or most legit?

Second question is do people advise to run 4AD with this, ive heard mixed thoughts. I’d rather just run the epi solo to save some cash tbh as with cycle assist and pct my wallet is already burning lol.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

P

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Havoc I liked the most back when it was still around, and a solo cycle worked fine.

Pav123

Awards
Nice one I think I’ll probably stick to that then as it seems to just get ridiculously expensive when stacking and with everything else piled in for on cycle support etc.

Pav123

Awards
I’ve seen havoc on strong supplement shop UK too, assuming it’s the same?

Pav123

Awards
I’ve seen havoc on strong supplement shop UK too, assuming it’s the same?

Pav123

Awards
Yep. They’ve got loads on there. And very compatible priced too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there

Looking to run epistane. First question is which make is recommended, the three i’m eyeing up are: Vital labs epi2a3a/Rpn havoc/bodyconscious epistane. Any thoughts as to which is the best or most legit?

Second question is do people advise to run 4AD with this, ive heard mixed thoughts. I’d rather just run the epi solo to save some cash tbh as with cycle assist and pct my wallet is already burning lol.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

P
I would be careful with Havoc. Even if it is the RPN label, I have read there are fakes out there with the same label. If I remember, there is a small difference in the label color from the real to the fake version.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I would buy it from other, more reputable UK shops. Brands OL, Brawn, Bodycon, Dragon Pro...

Pav123

Awards
Cool think i’m going to go with bodyconscious, heard lots of good reviews and really great pricing!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4-AD may be a little overkill for epi, but you may want to consider adding some dermacrine. Epi really hits me hard with lethargy and kills my libido, something like dermacrine would be helpful