Anyone remember old school NO Xplode?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember taking this 10 yrs ago and it was a blast! Great workouts and even a lot of fun taking a night out.

Now of course I have more experience with pre workout drinks but I still have hard time finding something similar.

What was in it that made it that good and is it something similar available?

Idk, maybe it was because it was the first pre workout powder I used and just got used to it but I wish I can find the same “kick” again...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shiny label nostalgia. Some of the pre’s back then were splendid. Thermodrene was another beaut.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever had a BSN supplement in highschool was the most popular dude for that moment lol

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Never used it but used old no shotgun super strong stuff

Gllugo

Awards
I can’t remember what the original compound was but it was legit : if you remember NO Xplode you had to remember the first Ripped Fuel back in the late 90s early 2000 true ECA type stack that **** was great . Stim X was another good one

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My GI system does not miss NO Explode. I oddly liked the taste, but the sides were too much for me.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t remember what the original compound was but it was legit : if you remember NO Xplode you had to remember the first Ripped Fuel back in the late 90s early 2000 true ECA type stack that **** was great . Stim X was another good one
YES! Good times :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used it but used old no shotgun super strong stuff
Still my favorite OG pre workout to date. Stuff tasted horrible but was legit. And the color was like watered down diarrhea

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remembered Cell Tech, but think that was just a creatine product. Ultimate Orange was the very first that I can remember back in the 90s.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Still my favorite OG pre workout to date. Stuff tasted horrible but was legit. And the color was like watered down diarrhea

couldn't agree more wish I could see the old label..

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
couldn't agree more wish I could see the old label..
It was the Wild West back then. What the label said and what was in the tub were not always the same haha

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just remembered Cell Tech, but think that was just a creatine product. Ultimate Orange was the very first that I can remember back in the 90s.
Ultimate orange was phenomenal. Didn't it have ephedrine? The good ol' days.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
First ever PWO and I used to love that stuff.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Looks like they brought it back. Anybody try the new version?
The new ultimate Orange is ok but I never tried the original so I can’t give fair comparison

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I surely remember using NO Xplode when it came out. Had all the stimulant and creatine I needed. I enjoyed it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I tried no xplode it was ok....superpump250 was my ****(pun intended).....back then you could take a preworkout and u felt amazing, until you had to go to the bathroom but the first tub of superpump I thought I was invincible

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The og 1MR. That stuff was ridiculous

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I tried no xplode it was ok....superpump250 was my ****(pun intended).....back then you could take a preworkout and u felt amazing, until you had to go to the bathroom but the first tub of superpump I thought I was invincible
Yeah That's why they used to call it br xplode haha

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I loved how “fizzy” it was. Sometimes I though my shaker cup was gonna explode.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
It was my first pre, if you shook it in free of stirring it fizzed up everywhere,

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn't this the version that made you ANUS explode?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah; that was good stuff. All that magnesium gave me the projectile ****s midway through my workout.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha yeah the old red Ripped Fuel. I had NO idea what it was and my local shop sold it to me because i was dieting down. I worked at a hospital back then and i was going thru gowns/scrubs like crazy because i was constantly sweating.

Gllugo

Awards
Haha yeah the old red Ripped Fuel. I had NO idea what it was and my local shop sold it to me because i was dieting down. I worked at a hospital back then and i was going thru gowns/scrubs like crazy because i was constantly sweating.
Haha man, that stuff was no joke. I miss the old days when they had products like Ripped Fuel : the best imo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer