After you've tried LGD ... it's hard to look for anything else ...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. After you've tried LGD ... it's hard to look for anything else ...


    Hi guys, as you know I did 8 weeks of LGD, with great results!
    beautiful strength and fullness of muscle.
    I had satisfactory feelings and results.

    Now it's a problem ... I do not want to touch the dark side anymore ... I do not want to go any further, because in any case the side effects frighten me, besides the fact that they are still little known molecules.

    That said, I want to go back to get something natural, and again.

    I'm in bulk, I eat a lot of carbohydrates, I manage them well, I do not get too much ...

    What do you recommend again?
    Follidrone2 I'm starting to take it, then I also use Predator.
    Any other advice?

    The detail I'm looking for a preworkout that gives me strength and pump.
    Tell me everything, LGD is hard to forget, but it's better not to abuse it

    thanks bye


  2. Follidrone 2, ARA e.g. X-Factor X-Gels, Laxogenin but i find it not to be the best, have you thought about using Black Lions new anabolic Vector when it is released?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Follidrone 2, ARA e.g. X-Factor X-Gels, Laxogenin but i find it not to be the best, have you thought about using Black Lions new anabolic Vector when it is released?
    Ciao Paul!
    I'm waiting for the new BL products
    But I do not know what it is.

  4. Here is a link to the thread for more info:

    VECTOR pre release leaks and info

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hi guys, as you know I did 8 weeks of LGD, with great results!
    beautiful strength and fullness of muscle.
    I had satisfactory feelings and results.

    Now it's a problem ... I do not want to touch the dark side anymore ... I do not want to go any further, because in any case the side effects frighten me, besides the fact that they are still little known molecules.

    That said, I want to go back to get something natural, and again.

    I'm in bulk, I eat a lot of carbohydrates, I manage them well, I do not get too much ...

    What do you recommend again?
    Follidrone2 I'm starting to take it, then I also use Predator.
    Any other advice?

    The detail I'm looking for a preworkout that gives me strength and pump.
    Tell me everything, LGD is hard to forget, but it's better not to abuse it

    thanks bye
    Once you go to the dark side, nothing is going to compare. I think before trying any natural supplements, you should tell us what your expectations are with natural products. Often, people who use anabolics have unrealistic expectations with natural supplements.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
    •   
       


  6. I'm loving OL Ep1logue, i'm even lean bulking and there is the pluses of strength, recovery, pump. See a size increase as well, which is pretty good considering I'm 34 and been natural for 22 years of working out.

  7. The combo that comes close to LGD, for me was "ARA + Anabeta Elite + Lecithin" ...
    but unfortunately for problems of epicondylitis and other inflammations, I avoid ARA.
    Now I heard that anabeta elite was taken off the market ...

    Follidrone2 I'm trying it now in the bulk period, I'm at the first jar.

    Already tried long ago in the cut period, with excellent results.

    Even Pr-xt with alphamine OG and hard core, it was a nice combo.
    Even that period, period of cut.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    The combo that comes close to LGD, for me was "ARA + Anabeta Elite + Lecithin" ...
    but unfortunately for problems of epicondylitis and other inflammations, I avoid ARA.
    Now I heard that anabeta elite was taken off the market ...

    Follidrone2 I'm trying it now in the bulk period, I'm at the first jar.

    Already tried long ago in the cut period, with excellent results.

    Even Pr-xt with alphamine OG and hard core, it was a nice combo.
    Even that period, period of cut.
    What dose did you find the ARA to be effective at for you, i remember using it a couple of years back at around 1g or 4 softgels pre workout

  9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    What dose did you find the ARA to be effective at for you, i remember using it a couple of years back at around 1g or 4 softgels pre workout
    6 softgels pre workout, with anabeta elite and lecithin. My shoulders always well vascularized, always beautiful full.
    I also tried 4 softgels (ara) every day, I had pains, and a sore throat was a guarantee.
    In my opinion 6 softgels only preworkout is the ideal dose.

  10. I would recommend X gels, MassMax XT or Anabeta Elite.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I would recommend X gels, MassMax XT or Anabeta Elite.
    I would agree with this.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  12. X gels + Soy Lecithin + ALCAR is a great stack. Check out this thread if you haven't already read up on ArA: The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  13. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    X gels + Soy Lecithin + ALCAR is a great stack. Check out this thread if you haven't already read up on ArA: The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide
    I'm afraid of ara, I've had quite a few problems with articulation. In the past I tried it several times, good product, but the side effects are unbearable.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    I'm afraid of ara, I've had quite a few problems with articulation. In the past I tried it several times, good product, but the side effects are unbearable.
    That's unfortunate, but health > everything, so at least you know your body doesn't like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  15. I found a cheap ABE on eBay, was pretty happy, thinking about stocking up. I thought ABE was good. Alphamax to, but it killed my sex drive idk why, maybe cause Iím earlier 20s?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    I found a cheap ABE on eBay, was pretty happy, thinking about stocking up. I thought ABE was good. Alphamax to, but it killed my sex drive idk why, maybe cause I’m earlier 20s?
    I've only heard of AlphaMax killing a few people's libidos. Seems like a very rare occurrence.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

  17. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I've only heard of AlphaMax killing a few people's libidos. Seems like a very rare occurrence.
    Maybe me and the other users are sensitive to stinging nettle? It does reduce DHT. Oddly enough I thought it was great for body comp, it didn’t help me sleep either.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hi guys, as you know I did 8 weeks of LGD, with great results!
    beautiful strength and fullness of muscle.
    I had satisfactory feelings and results.

    Now it's a problem ... I do not want to touch the dark side anymore ... I do not want to go any further, because in any case the side effects frighten me, besides the fact that they are still little known molecules.

    That said, I want to go back to get something natural, and again.

    I'm in bulk, I eat a lot of carbohydrates, I manage them well, I do not get too much ...

    What do you recommend again?
    Follidrone2 I'm starting to take it, then I also use Predator.
    Any other advice?

    The detail I'm looking for a preworkout that gives me strength and pump.
    Tell me everything, LGD is hard to forget, but it's better not to abuse it

    thanks bye
    did you use OL LGD product ĄLegendď?

    if so, what were your results and how high was the dose?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    did you use OL LGD product „Legend“?

    if so, what were your results and how high was the dose?
    Hi, I used this, LGD concealed labs, 10mg a day for 8 weeks.
    The strength has increased, the muscle hardness has improved, and I had shoulder to ball!
    Honestly satisfied.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Hi, I used this, LGD concealed labs, 10mg a day for 8 weeks.
    The strength has increased, the muscle hardness has improved, and I had shoulder to ball!
    Honestly satisfied.
    What are you taking now.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What are you taking now.
    Follidrone2, Forskolina OL, Pharmgrade MPA ... and then the classics, vit. b, vit. d3, zinco, nac, creatina, beta alanina, predator, celluvol (only preworkout).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Follidrone2, Forskolina OL, Pharmgrade MPA ... and then the classics, vit. b, vit. d3, zinco, nac, creatina, beta alanina, predator, celluvol (only preworkout).
    Any on cycle and pct with LGD.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Any on cycle and pct with LGD.
    Yes, already done! Clomid.
    Now I'm with the supplements.

  24. To everyone thatís takin LGD I have been taking 5 mgís ED Iíll probably take it from 6-8 weeks. I have Nolvadex i think not sure if itís reall it probably is just question it. Anyways do you think a questionable nolva will be a good enough PCT

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Yes, already done! Clomid.
    Now I'm with the supplements.
    During the 8 week run did you get suppression or lethargy.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 08:45 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 01:02 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
  4. USP Labs O-E-P...you've tried the rest, now buy the BEST
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 02:41 PM
  5. Sesame Street like you've never seen it...
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Log in
Log in