Formestane makin a come back?

Nicklazz

Awards
So I just saw on Predator Nutrition that fusion supplements have made a product called formestane max. Great or are there better alternatives now for an OTC AI?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Just looked it up. It's not a TD but dosed pretty damn well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just looked it up. It's not a TD but dosed pretty damn well.
oral form is a waste...but if it's pure buy a carrier and mix it up yourself.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
oral form is a waste...but if it's pure buy a carrier and mix it up yourself.
Yeah but at 50mgs per pill and 90 pills per bottle you can dose it at 150mgs for 30 days. That has to be worth something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but at 50mgs per pill and 90 pills per bottle you can dose it at 150mgs for 30 days. That has to be worth something.
I've gone way higher than that on pure form powder, it just doesn't have the same bang as td. it really isn't that hard to make your own td, well worth the time, imo.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry if it is rude that I didn't introduce myself first but I just had to post considering the topic.

Basically I have been searching left and right for a transdermal version of formestane (only found brawns formestane on few sketchy sites but all in all it seems it has been discontinued).

So I opted for 6 bromo instead and been taking it for 2 weeks. Now, as far the results go, strength is still basically the same, maybe I can attest to some minor aggression increase but there is definitely hair growing on my shoulders and back that was not previously there.

Maybe someone who has tried both 6 bromo and oral formestane can chime in?

Even though this looks tempting, something tells me I will not see any benefits using oral formestane over 6 bromo and seeing that this has fillers in it (corn starch), making a transdermal is a no-no I suppose.

Edit: I dont understand why didn't they come up with a transdermal version? Do they listen to user feedback? I think that it is pretty much a general consensus that topical form runs circles around oral form.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh man formestane is missed. Iirc bigt was a frequent fan boy back in the day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man formestane is missed. Iirc bigt was a frequent fan boy back in the day
you aint kidding either....starting with e-form I fell in love with formestane!!!

my favorite supplement of all time-td formestane.

Nicklazz

Awards
Formestane TD sounds like some good stuff.. But is oral not worth the money spent then?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formestane TD sounds like some good stuff.. But is oral not worth the money spent then?
back in the day..i think around 08 or 09, there was a guy on here named dr,dana houser who went by the sig of 'dinoiii'. he convinced me he had ran clinical trial at up to 1 gram of formestane per day[back then I think formestane sold for $7for 5 grams]...so I tried the gram a day for around 10 days--THEN I WENT BACK TO USING TD FORM...a 4oz bottle of e-form back then cost $15...e-form had 3 grams total of formestane per bottle at 100mg per application...I got better results from e-form...

long story short---you can try orally, but it won't hold a candle to TD!!!

DAMN I MISS FORMESTANE!!!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
back in the day..i think around 08 or 09, there was a guy on here named dr,dana houser who went by the sig of 'dinoiii'. he convinced me he had ran clinical trial at up to 1 gram of formestane per day[back then I think formestane sold for $7for 5 grams]...so I tried the gram a day for around 10 days--THEN I WENT BACK TO USING TD FORM...a 4oz bottle of e-form back then cost $15...e-form had 3 grams total of formestane per bottle at 100mg per application...I got better results from e-form...

A gram per day??? That's crazy. What ever happened to Virtus by Iron Legion? I thought that was going to be the next AI TD to follow formestane and now I think it's gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A gram per day??? That's crazy. What ever happened to Virtus by Iron Legion? I thought that was going to be the next AI TD to follow formestane and now I think it's gone.

I need to check on that. I thought virtus was still around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's gone. Pretty much out of stock everywhere, including the Iron Legion website.
that sucks!!!

I think there might have been issues with sourcing of ingredients? I know batches were delayed for that reason-

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
that sucks!!!

I think there might have been issues with sourcing of ingredients? I know batches were delayed for that reason-
Hopefully that's the issue. Maybe IronLegion can chime in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That's a name I haven't seen in ages!! Yes, TD form was the absolute bomb!! A comeback would be so nice.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would 200 mg of oral Form compare to 200 mg of 6 bromo? If anyone who tried both could share an opinion.

Would there be any benefits?

HAMinTheTrap

Awards

damn... i remember reading many posts by him. what happened? why did he vanish?

Formestane, sold under the brand name Lentaron among others, is a steroidal, selective aromatase inhibitor which is used in the treatment of estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women.[1] The drug is not active orally, and is instead available only as an intramuscular depot injection. Because of this, it is no longer popular as many orally active aromatase inhibitors have been identified and introduced. Formestane is an analogue of androstenedione.

Formestane is often used to suppress the production of estrogens from anabolic steroids or prohormones. It also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a weak aromatase inhibitor.
can anyone explain to me why would this be missed or even what is its place in bb since there are many more effective/convenient options

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, if I could get my hands on some TD form, I would buy a case for storage just to be safe. Formeron was my hands down favorite and the ban snuck up on me before I could stock up.

morata9

morata9

Awards
Td formestane of brawn nutrition is on sale on a polish website..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn... i remember reading many posts by him. what happened? why did he vanish?

can anyone explain to me why would this be missed or even what is its place in bb since there are many more effective/convenient options
Have you ever used it? Its amazing where a heavy ai isn't needed and in high enough doses it becomes anabolic on its own. Its a special type of ai.

I think Dma378 is doing a log now where he is using for the first time and absolutely loving it.
kisaj brundel is bringing back formeron in the UK.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Have you ever used it? Its amazing where a heavy ai isn't needed and in high enough doses it becomes anabolic on its own. Its a special type of ai.

I think Dma378 is doing a log now where he is using for the first time and absolutely loving it.
kisaj brundel is bringing back formeron in the UK.
no i have not... i was just going by the post i quoted. did you see the the stuff i put in bold?

ill see if i can look into it in the future

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no i have not... i was just going by the post i quoted. did you see the the stuff i put in bold?

ill see if i can look into it in the future
Yes I did... I think transdermal is pretty much the only way to use form. That's definitely been established. If you can get your hands on some I highly reccomen giving it a go. As you said there are other options. Personally for me if I can get away with using formastane (for me anything up to 500 mg test/week) I will choose it every time over other ais. It gets you really dry and as stated above it converts in the body to something anabolic (4 hydroxy testosterone) in higher doses. So it carries properties of a true pro hormone while also being an effective means of controlling estrogen. There really is nothing like it.

Smildj

Smildj

Awards
Hey op, where did you scoop the 6 bromo from? I haven’t seen that around in a minute either.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone use the Fusion Formestane?
Used some TD formestane back in 2014 from Hard Rock maybe? It was so legit. Got really hard and vascular within a week. Was also really lean back then so... but I’d love to find more formestane!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did, stacked it with follidrone last summer..

It was ok, I leaned out a little more then usual but I felt like I had to have more then what the dosage says to really get to that point

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It was ok, I leaned out a little more then usual but I felt like I had to have more then what the dosage says to really get to that point
Not surprised. TD is far superior to oral. And let’s assume Fusion is legit, it’s way under dosed. Same as their 6-oxo. Assuming that is legit, way under dosed as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Not surprised. TD is far superior to oral. And let’s assume Fusion is legit, it’s way under dosed. Same as their 6-oxo. Assuming that is legit, way under dosed as well.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I can’t fully remember the dosage I believe it was 4 caps? I worked up to double that just to see it kinda shine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 8
Anabolics 20