Recomp!

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Looking at taking Folidrone 2.0 with Max Mass XT for a recomp.. Would that be a good stack? OR should I do one or the other separately. I am also considering ABE, have used that in the past and really enjoyed it. Coming off about a year of not lifting due to school, work and just life in general. Looking to kick start the gains!

Let me know!

Thanks

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id run follidrone with Olympus kingsblood or testify. Best natural herbal anabolics on the market.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would pick one and run it solo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FD2 with MassMax is a really nice stack. That being said, it may not be suited for a recomp. It depends on YOU. MassMax will likely increase your appetite. Some people view that mainly as a side effect for bulking but I enjoy it on a recomp as well. Just don’t eat trash food when you are hungry. Use that hunger to eat lean. Great way to put on lean muscle mass.

But if you haven’t ran either of those before, I’d pick one and go from there. Maybe even add in some forskolin to help you with your recomp.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking at taking Folidrone 2.0 with Max Mass XT for a recomp.. Would that be a good stack? OR should I do one or the other separately. I am also considering ABE, have used that in the past and really enjoyed it. Coming off about a year of not lifting due to school, work and just life in general. Looking to kick start the gains!

Let me know!

Thanks
These two definitely make for a solid stack. But if you're just getting back into the gym after a year off I don't think stacking both right from the start would be necessary. I would choose one and run it solo and see how things go. With adding a training program back into your routine after a year of no training, you're already going to be kickstarting the gains.

Either product would be a good choice - both have great feedback and solid reviews. I personally prefer Massmax for lean bulking and FD2 for cutting/recomp. If your goal is to put on size and get some strength back, starting in with Massmax might be your best option.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. ABE and Massmax xt for both good to use if you're trying to pack on some muscle and do more of a bulk. FD2.0 I think to use more when i'm in a cut and trying to hold onto lean muscle.

Have you used both FD2.0 and Massmax xt solo? If not I would try them solo first before stacking.

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the input everyone. I think I am going to go the MassMax route and possibly throw in some forskolin to it as well!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Let me know!

Thanks
For a recomp, I might avoid MassMax XT. The only reason being it will significantly increase your appetite and during a recomp, you are eating only at a small surplus. I think Fd 2.0 is good, but if you want to stack it with something else, I would suggest AlphaMax XT in place of MassMax XT.

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety.

Forskolin can increase lean mass and decrease fat by raising cAMP.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

I also recommend a "staple" supplement with creatine and betaine at any time (bulking, cutting, recomping). Creatine can help you keep strength up during a cut, and has even been shown to help preserve strength during overreaching, and betaine has been shown to improve body composition (increased LBM and reduced fat). IntraMax, Ergonine, and Triumph are two great options here.