Mk-677 side effects

Jcc7220

Awards
Ok going into my third month of my-677 from 20mgs to 30mgs I found that it makes my feet sweat weird rite. Ok well this is truly irritating and uncomfortable especially at night while laying in bed. Also I get crazy vivid dreams but I don’t mind it because it’s practically free cable stuck on a Stephen king channel. The hunger stopped affecting me a month ago and I didn’t really have a problem holding back.
Wonder if anyone else had the same experience with the feet and would also like to hear other people’s experience

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok going into my third month of my-677 from 20mgs to 30mgs I found that it makes my feet sweat weird rite. Ok well this is truly irritating and uncomfortable especially at night while laying in bed. Also I get crazy vivid dreams but I don’t mind it because it’s practically free cable stuck on a Stephen king channel. The hunger stopped affecting me a month ago and I didn’t really have a problem holding back.
Wonder if anyone else had the same experience with the feet and would also like to hear other people’s experience
At 25 mg
Will rate using (poor, fair, good, great, and strong)

-strong nail quality improvement
-fair improvement in sleep. Didn’t seem much more than Zinc and Mag before bed
-good regarding vivid dreams. Again not much more than ZMA, but better. This did fade as I continued using.

Unfortunately I’m unable to reallly rate hunger, boost, strength, and Muscle growth because I was on several different Chems...

Hope this helps.

Jcc7220

Awards
At first my sleep was better but I got used to it fast. Also I’ve gained muscle I am definitely bigger and is the only compound I’m running.
I will be introducing lgd4033 to swell the new smaller muscle cells created from the GH increase.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had pretty strong bloat and later on mineral retention that ended in pretty serious edema. not blaming all of that on mk677 but it did play its part.

Jcc7220

Awards
I had pretty strong bloat and later on mineral retention that ended in pretty serious edema. not blaming all of that on mk677 but it did play its part.
May I ask how long and what dosage your regiment was that you ran

Awards
Has anyone else found this stuff adversely effects their bowel movements? Like makes it more compacted and dry with a much higher frequency of floaters!
Sorry to lower the tone but this has been a very marked side effect for me. Previously all was good?!

Jcc7220

Awards
Never but then again I drink fiber every day, interesting though keep it coming

Awards
I’m not short of fibre in my diet and keep well hydrated, this happened almost overnight and has been consistent for around 6 weeks!
Getting all the usual sides(vivid dreams, hunger, muscles appear more full). Also have been able to drop the cissus for the first time in almost 2 years without joint pains creeping back in, hope I haven’t spoken too soon! Strength has gone back up the peak of a recent ph cycle. Interested to see this week if it surpasses.

Jcc7220

Awards
0777 can you add dosage and timing regiment, and how long you have been running it thanks

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much were you doing? I was at 25 and felt some bloat, and obviously depending on what I ate, it would be worse.

Awards
Jc7220 :
Started ( 1/Dec/17) at 12.5 for 10 days, then upped it to 25 mg ed. Initially right before bed. I found I would have trouble sleeping right through, seemed to give me a very disturbed sleep. I started taking it during the night when I woke for toilet (anything between 1-3 am). This is better for me.
For the last 7 days I have added a 10mg capsule (OL) so I’m now at 35 mg ed, illcontinue this until my original batch runs out then revert to 20 mg ed of the OL caps.
2 reasons really, wanted to see if upping the dose made a difference, at the same time I wasn’t 100% confident in the dosing of my original supply (small uk based sarm supplier).
Dreams and tingling hand (left only!) and hunger have been more prominent since upping the dose.
Last night tried dosing right before bed again and slept about 6 hours solid, then back for another hour or so, so not bad.
My weight is creeping up, but this fluctuates with me and I’m not heavier I was in Dec for example so not sure if this is really the mk. If I gain another 4lb it will be a new high for me so I’d be more likely to attribute it at that point!
I’ll be adding fd2 as soon as it finally arrives so that’s gonna muddy the waters a little in terms of what’s doing what I suppose.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
I'm on my third week of mass gh from OL. 2 caps taken in the morning, usually at 11:00 am. Research shown MK best taken in the morning, dosing before bed can interfere sleep.
Regarding to MK:
- no hunger
- total sleep improvement
- slightly groginess and hard to wake up in the morning.
- lethargy at work (lgd compound included in mass gh could be the reason too, sup3r dhea coming soon)
- nails and hair super fast grow
- skin improved slighly.
- gained 5 pounds with a surplus calorie
- mild bloating, check out I m 500 cals up TDEE.
- I'm 43 yo.

I bought MK-677 for six months, so we will see.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May I ask how long and what dosage your regiment was that you ran
How much were you doing? I was at 25 and felt some bloat, and obviously depending on what I ate, it would be worse.
6-7 months..
started at 10 and ramped up to 30. it was at 30 I started to bloat. backed it off to 20 and was able to control the bloat by what I ate for the most part.. until I added a sizable blast to the mix... then 10 mgs couldn't keep me from bloating.. I really like the stuff and will be using it regularly just have to watch what androgens you run and at what dosage.. perhaps having a pharma diuretic on hand would do the trick in that case.

Jcc7220

Awards
Thank you everyone pulling all this information together is all very informative and educational
Let’s keep this going

DEHUMANiZER

Awards
So I dunno if this is the right thread but since I've read that lethargy can be a MK-677 side effect I thought I'd continue here.

So I've ran OL Mass GH for 45 days dosing 2 caps / day. One week before PCT I was hit with a horrible case of lethargy.

First I thought it being the ibutamoren but then I wondered if it could have been from too low estrogen since I ran El1minate along side Mass GH

Now during PCT I'm running El1minate, super pct to even further crush E. Or can it be something else?

Jcc7220

Awards
I felt lethargic the first week or so at 20mg’s a day but that faded off and doesn’t affect me at all

Jcc7220

Awards
Is 15 mg enough?
I personally wouldn’t take less then 20mg’s a day,
For skin and hair purposes or a fountain of youth effect 5-15 mg’s would cut it but for muscle growth Benefits you want to be around 20-30 mg’s.

I’m at the 4 month mark and I’m still impressed. I’ve noticed that Mk-677 works Better when you eat cleaner food.
You see I learned to judge the effectiveness of the MK-677 based off my dreams.
I’ll explain so MK-677 gives me intense dreams every single night guaranteed, But For instance if I eat ice cream before bed and spike my insulin. My body won’t release GH and I won’t have the crazy dreams.
Which helps me keep me eating clean so i don’t mind.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt lethargic the first week or so at 20mg’s a day but that faded off and doesn’t affect me at all
My mate said 10mg was good for keeping injuries on the low, 20mg he noticed strength gains but he couldn't handle feeling lethargic all the time.

Jcc7220

Awards
My mate said 10mg was good for keeping injuries on the low, 20mg he noticed strength gains but he couldn't handle feeling lethargic all the time.

All I can really offer is my experience with it, and I’m glad to hear other experiences it was my original purpose for this thread.
but for me feeling lethargic passed and to me was a sign that it was working. I do know Taking reall GH will make you lethargic as well.

Jcc7220

Awards
I’m into the start of my 5th month now, decided to try bostin loyds 3ccReasearch MK-677. Price wise it the better band for the buck.

I have increased to 25mg’s per night fasted. Fasted is deff the trick to get the best results.

I’m retaining water, and I’ve had a headache for days now. Now i was starting to believe that I’m becoming insulin insensitive because I binged really hard on sweet deserts the past couple nights and that’s when this started. Thinking about trying metformin at night to re-sensitize my insulin sensitivity. So after 6 months if I can last that long and then I’ll take a break from 677

But then I realized that that I also just switched company’s to 3cc Research from enhanced athlete. And I start to think if bostin tests his Raws for quality?

what chemicals agents he is using for binders in his mixtures?( I have noticed that Bostins company’s 677 if more liquidity while enhanced athletes was on the thicker oily side).

Does bostin understand quality control? (How to store them, not to order to much at once so they rotate more and are Fresher in a sense).

I am a fan of Bostin loyd and I want to trust him but I’m having difficulty in doing so and will probably stick with enhanced athlete from now on. That being said I believe it’s an insulin sensitization thing and I’m going to buy a blood glucose test and see where my blood sugars are.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk with nrala.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 times a day and the 3rd time was with my mk 677 1 before bed .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helps to keep inslin sensitive in short . Lipoic Acid is unique among known antioxidants. No other dietary supplement is known to take old mitochondria - and make them roar with new power, while cleaning up their problem. lipoic acid enhances the effects of insulin, benefitting glucose metabolism and lowering blood sugar levels too.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helps to keep inslin sensitive in short . Lipoic Acid is unique among known antioxidants. No other dietary supplement is known to take old mitochondria - and make them roar with new power, while cleaning up their problem. lipoic acid enhances the effects of insulin, benefitting glucose metabolism and lowering blood sugar levels too.
Doesn't carnitine do that also.

Jcc7220

Awards
Out of curiosity have you tested these products with blood glucose measurements?.... or in other words I was wondering how you know that it’s working?... thanks maybe I’ll try this instead

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doesn't carnitine do that also.
carnitine is used to transport fatty acids across cell membranes.. ALC can cross the blood brain barrier and be used for mental energy.. but regular carnitine is good for muscle tissue.
Out of curiosity have you tested these products with blood glucose measurements?.... or in other words I was wondering how you know that it’s working?... thanks maybe I’ll try this instead
there are some threads here on AM where folks posted their bgm after ingestion as well as comparing other products producing like effects.

Jcc7220

Awards
Anyone heard of using vanadyl sulfate .... Also been thinking about using injectable Gabba befor bed for growth hormone synergy what do people think?