SNS Phenibut

997ttcab

Awards
Good replacement for OL Conquer

I have been using OL Conquer for quiet some time. I also use Mesomorph. Are there any great and newer alternatives tho these that people are enjoying or recommending?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like you’re lookin for a preworkout. SNS phenibut is not a pre workout but it can help boost mood, confidence, decrease anxiety, and help with sleep. Good stuff for sure I use it a couple times a week

As far as preworkouts Hypermax XT gets good reviews. I’ve also been a fan of total war and the new dymatize pre

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya i think you're confused brah. Phenibut is primarily used pre bed or as a relaxing/calming supp if say you had a big test or job interview you were anxious about. Great supp when used sparingly.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
even if you obviously search for a pre workout i have to warn you: phenibut is addictive! its like benzodiazepines-light. so dont use it daily, if you use it at all.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using OL Conquer for quiet some time. I also use Mesomorph. Are there any great and newer alternatives tho these that people are enjoying or recommending?
Phenibut is great but you need to handle it with respect or you will end up lying on the floor and shaking from withdrawal side effects.
It's NOT use as a pwo, it's used for relaxing, well being and better sleep.
Use MAXIMUM 2 days a week.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just taken 1.25g phenibut and feeling the effects of sleepiness, i find at lower doses it does aid in calming and providing focus and too much e.g. past 1.75g to 2g makes me more stimulated. For a pre which it sounds you are after, Re1gn seems to be good but cannot provide feedback because i have not used it, but did use both versions of conquer and found them effective.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just taken 1.25g phenibut and feeling the effects of sleepiness, i find at lower doses it does aid in calming and providing focus and too much e.g. past 1.75g to 2g makes me more stimulated. For a pre which it sounds you are after, Re1gn seems to be good but cannot provide feedback because i have not used it, but did use both versions of conquer and found them effective.
1.25g is a large dose. You probably don't need that much.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even if you obviously search for a pre workout i have to warn you: phenibut is addictive! its like benzodiazepines-light. so dont use it daily, if you use it at all.
Ok let's not get too wild with the addiction and comparison claims.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is this for a pre workout? Title is confusing me lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It looks like you’re lookin for a preworkout. SNS phenibut is not a pre workout but it can help boost mood, confidence, decrease anxiety, and help with sleep. Good stuff for sure I use it a couple times a week

As far as preworkouts Hypermax XT gets good reviews. I’ve also been a fan of total war and the new dymatize pre
Hypermax xt is pretty good. Ive used multiple tubs of it. I like quake 10.0 as well.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg is the typical base dose for sleep/relaxation. 1.25g isn't at the top end of our dosing parameters.
What's top end for you and what are the advantages at that higher range?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut is great but you need to handle it with respect or you will end up lying on the floor and shaking from withdrawal side effects.
It's NOT use as a pwo, it's used for relaxing, well being and better sleep.
Use MAXIMUM 2 days a week.
EXTREMELY exagerrated:(

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EXTREMELY exagerrated:(
Is it?
You build up the tolerance real quick and that results in you have to increase the dosage and if you use it every day or several days a week you need to increase the dosage to get the effect you had the first time.
I did the mistake in the beginning and took it every day and after 10 days my dosage was increased to 4gram.
You can do what ever you like but from my own experience I stand by 2 days/week.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it?
You build up the tolerance real quick and that results in you have to increase the dosage and if you use it every day or several days a week you need to increase the dosage to get the effect you had the first time.
I did the mistake in the beginning and took it every day and after 10 days my dosage was increased to 4gram.
You can do what ever you like but from my own experience I stand by 2 days/week.
I use it 2-4x / week at 1g. I don't have to increase my dosage. I don't feel any increased tolerance and I don't have any withdrawal issues. I literally have 0 issues this way and it remains effective.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sns phenibut is great stuff but it’s not used pre workout as stated
Are you looking for something that will give focus , energy and increase mood that’s why you wanted phenibut pre workout? If so I would look into chaos and pains cannibal ferox
Stuff delivers insane energy and focus with solid pumps

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used phenibut since 2005. Sometimes I use it once every 6-12 months, and i've used it once or twice a week. Its a nice tool to use to relax and get good sleep. Obviously, two times a week max and ideally one or less. I use it very, very sparingly

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phenibut + melatonin = great pre workout? lol