Erase Pro question

Tboy47

Awards
Hi I have been running Oxy Max + PES shift + Erase Pro for about for weeks and I am at 9% body fat which is awesome from like 12%

Something in this stack is making me very irritable and angry sometimes not all the time like I almost feel bipolar lol but it also could be my low carb cycle I’ve been doing 0-25-50-75-100

Any ideas and anyone feel the same ? I’m sure it’s the erase pro and I will just have to deal with it but even my buddy said I was acting like I was on d bol or something

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's possible that it's the aswagandha or DHAA in Erase Pro. I've had a similar response to natural estrogen blocking products as well, and I get unexpected mood swings and I get easily aggravated by the smallest thing. Ashwagandha is studied to help improve mood and promote relaxation, but it can do the opposite for some users.

I also find (and this is purely speculation due to my personal use) that Ashwagandha helps my mood in the summer months when I'm outside, and can be detrimental to my mood during the colder months. I'm not sure if this is somehow tied to Vitamin D or something, but it's something I've noticed. Again, no research on that at all, just my takeaways from personal use.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to attribute the irritability due to cutting, as going to single digits requires a good deal of discipline and calorie control. It's a common scenario when using supplements: side effect happens so instantly think it's supplement related instead of a multitude of other possible factors. If you are restricting carbs and calories... that's going to be my best guess.

Tboy47

Awards
Thanks guys I notice my mood swings are very intense right now that’s all