rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmmm really interesting read.

makes me wonder how much of epi is actually bioavailable

looking at his product i believe is said 50 sprays per day?!?!? wondering how many sprays are in that bottle

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

looking at his product i believe is said 50 sprays per day?!?!? wondering how many sprays are in that bottle
In the article he mentions maybe 5% orally I believe. He said even though it’s such a little amount it can still produce results as shown in studies.

The steps he took to increase the bioavailability should be interesting and far and above what I have ever seen anyone else do. His work on making Ursolic Acid workable was pretty amazing too

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Guess he isn't a believer in the already available absorption enhancers i.e octyl gallate in follidrone

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang, clicked on this thread thinking pa had released an epistane product.

Reactions: Nac
iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

if you check the other sprays it says „There are 7.2 grams of actives in the sprays, thus you are looking at approximately 249 mgs of active per 50 sprays“.

7200:249= ~29 days

so each bottle lasts about a month and one dose is 249mg active. i think this is the same with the -(-)E spray

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ur or E spray, which one is the better muscle builder.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or a nice new Stim....left with another crap epi (-) product
I have never tried an Epi supplement nor planned on it but if PA is doing it and actually put some real science behind increasing it’s bioavailability I will try it. I’ve never tried anything he put out that I didn’t like.

As for a novel new stim, he states there wasn’t anything left he could find that was compliant that was worth a damn. He spent a year after the fda **** down clearshot v2 with 2-amino looking for something new and there was nothing.

He did have another stim in Amp v2 I enjoyed that I have yet to ever see again. Began with an E

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love PA's work but I am skeptical of this one.

Sure, injecting is inconvenient and illegal. But if epicatechin was so effective, people would already be injecting it I bet. I am sure people have tried. People inject test all the time.

I could be wrong. I usually am...

T

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Sure, injecting is inconvenient and illegal. But if epicatechin was so effective, people would already be injecting it I bet. I am sure people have tried. People inject test all the time.
You might be onto something.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love PA's work but I am skeptical of this one.

I could be wrong. I usually am...
The difference is to do that people have to purchase their own raws, vials, Watson filters, etc and home brew their own injectables. Very few people would ever do that. At that amount of trouble, people would probable also just do it for AAS.

Injecting test is a completely different story. Widely available/ easily obtained, cheap, and extremely effective

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be interested in seeing some other people try this but for now, I'll just stick to UR and Pump Spray.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The difference is to do that people have to purchase their own raws, vials, Watson filters, etc and home brew their own injectables. Very few people would ever do that. At that amount of trouble, people would probable also just do it for AAS.

Injecting test is a completely different story. Widely available/ easily obtained, cheap, and extremely effective
Good points indeed. Still...PA is more than capable of such a test and he isn't the only nerd in a lab that might be interested in what this stuff is capable of. I am not disparaging PA at all, I am sure that this will be a top quality and improved epi product. But I am skeptical that it will be all that potent even still. It isn't my faith in PA...it is my faith in epi, which I admit I have only ever used in FD2 and cocoa powder.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good points indeed. Still...PA is more than capable of such a test and he isn't the only nerd in a lab that might be interested in what this stuff is capable of. I am not disparaging PA at all, I am sure that this will be a top quality and improved epi product. But I am skeptical that it will be all that potent even still. It isn't my faith in PA...it is my faith in epi, which I admit I have only ever used in FD2 and cocoa powder.
Agreed. I have very little faith in Epi other than maybe some health benefits. Refused to spend money on anything with it and that it was an attempt to fill in the PH void.

However, if PA is bringing something to the market I’m interested. Plus, if anyone can help the bioavailability it’s him. I will probably try it just out of curiosity. Plus with PA making it I can trust that it contains what it claims to