Does Serious Nutritin Solutions still have the RELOAD program going on ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Does Serious Nutritin Solutions still have the RELOAD program going on ?

I've been a SNS supplement user for many years and I've grown accustomed to
    saving my empties and when I have 12 empty jars I send them in for the choice
    of any one supplement that I want and they send it to me for the empties that I send
    them. In December I sent a box of empties and I just received the package back today
    and on the box it had a sticker saying return to sender unclaimed and unable to forward.
    I just wanted to know from any SNS reps if this RELOAD program still exists and if so
    why was the package sent back to me?

2. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I've been a SNS supplement user for many years and I've grown accustomed to
    saving my empties and when I have 12 empty jars I send them in for the choice
    of any one supplement that I want and they send it to me for the empties that I send
    them. In December I sent a box of empties and I just received the package back today
    and on the box it had a sticker saying return to sender unclaimed and unable to forward.
    I just wanted to know from any SNS reps if this RELOAD program still exists and if so
    why was the package sent back to me?
    Yes we do .Im not sure why it was sent back. PM me the addy you sent it to
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes we do .Im not sure why it was sent back. PM me the addy you sent it to
    PM sent with the address.

4. For anyone else looking for details, see this thread: SNS RELOAD!!!

Address should be:
    SNS Reload
    PO Box 10789
    Danville, VA 24543
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. did you get the pm i sent today?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    did you get the pm i sent today?
    Thank you and I got the PM and I'll contact the person you told me to contact.

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    For anyone else looking for details, see this thread: SNS RELOAD!!!

Address should be:
    SNS Reload
    PO Box 10789
    Danville, VA 24543
    That's ^^^^^the address I've been using to send back my empties.

8. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    That's ^^^^^the address I've been using to send back my empties.
    @mw1 any thoughts on this? Is this still correct?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

9. yes it is still tbe same . im not sure why it was sent back

10. A great program for sure.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    yes it is still tbe same . im not sure why it was sent back
    I did send the e-mail to the person you mentioned but still waiting for reply and I too thought it was
    strange that the package reached the PO Box and they left it there for a number of days but it was
    never picked up so they sent it back to me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    A great program for sure.
    Definitely a GREAT program and since I go through a good number of SNS supplements
    throughout the year it works out nice!

13. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I did send the e-mail to the person you mentioned but still waiting for reply and I too thought it was
    strange that the package reached the PO Box and they left it there for a number of days but it was
    Well i know he had an "issue" today with some malicious spam so he may not have got to it yet

14. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    check pm
  15. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    check pm
    [img]Name:  20180130_230549.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  135.5 KB[/img]

I just wanted to thank you for looking into this for me and today I received my product
    of choice for the 12 used jars that I sent to SNS and I went with one of my favorite
    which is Bulbine and I also received a SNS T-Shirt as well as a pill case so that was
    nice of you guy's to throw in the extra's . For the future I guess I just have to cut out
    the bar codes from each jar and mail them in an envelope instead of mailing back
    the jars which I've always done in the past. Once again THANKS! for looking into this
    for me and I have a big SNS order to place next week cause I'm down to my last jar of
    Cissus XT which is my go to joint supplement.

16. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post

I just wanted to thank you for looking into this for me and today I received my product
    of choice for the 12 used jars that I sent to SNS and I went with one of my favorite
    which is Bulbine and I also received a SNS T-Shirt as well as a pill case so that was
    nice of you guy's to throw in the extra's . For the future I guess I just have to cut out
    the bar codes from each jar and mail them in an envelope instead of mailing back
    the jars which I've always done in the past. Once again THANKS! for looking into this
    for me and I have a big SNS order to place next week cause I'm down to my last jar of
    Glad mw took care of you. I love that little pill container. I think I got one randomly with an order from some supp website. I use it every day for my work supps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

17. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Glad mw took care of you. I love that little pill container. I think I got one randomly with an order from some supp website. I use it every day for my work supps
    I'm gonna start using that pill case today for my work supps.

18. Nice shirt and program (reload). Never heard of it,and I use tons of SNS stuff (X-Gels, Phenibut, Creatine, etc). Ill need to remember that...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Power-Lift View Post
    Nice shirt and program (reload). Never heard of it,and I use tons of SNS stuff (X-Gels, Phenibut, Creatine, etc). Ill need to remember that...
    Definitely if your a big SNS user like me then you should cut out the upc's and when you have 12 or more
    then you can mail them in for a free product. I always sent the whole jar but now I was told I only need to cut
    out the UPC and send that so I actually have a couple of products I will be finishing up this week so I will start
    saving my UPC labels instead of the whole jar.

20. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post

Always good when companies give something for repeat customers.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
  21. Thumbs up

[img]Name:  20180213_132101.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  147.7 KB[/img]

Just received my SNS order from TF Supplements and WILL be cutting out the UPC labels
    once I go through them and will be doing the same with the other SNS goodies that I have
    open in the back ground and did I mention I LOVE this label program

22. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post

Just received my SNS order from TF Supplements and WILL be cutting out the UPC labels
    once I go through them and will be doing the same with the other SNS goodies that I have
    Great to hear! Thanks for the support!
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

23. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post

24. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Anyone know how long it takes to get the free bottle? I don't remember for sure but I believe I sent away some labels around the beginning of April and haven't received anything yet.

25. Quote Originally Posted by robshef View Post
    Anyone know how long it takes to get the free bottle? I don't remember for sure but I believe I sent away some labels around the beginning of April and haven't received anything yet.
    I always get mine in under 2 weeks!! But i stay on top of them about it and probably annoy them lol. I always turn in 12 bottles for growth factor XT. GFXT has many amazing benefits to it. Not only is it my go to sleep aid but 1-2 pills during the day is amazing for mood/anxiety! Good alternative to phenibut since we aren't supposed to use it every day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 06:06 PM
  2. can i still have a cheat day while on a clen cycle
    By Lockxxheed in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. What the hell is going on with the weather!!
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:47 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:26 PM
  5. What the hell is going on here?
    By th0m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:34 PM