Old Meso

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd give it a shot with the supplement reps on here. I know since the FDA rained on Hi-Tech's parade, they pulled the mesomorph from their shelves. But I'm guessing these sites didn't get rid of or destroy their stock. So with that said, is there anyway somebody could shoot me a PM and we could work out a deal with some mesomorph, any flavors really. This stuff is $70 a tub on eBay right now, and that's just crazy. But, who knows. Hmu guys! Thanks-

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I only recently tried DMAA, which was from a sample packet of BSL Dust Extreme. Needless to say I immediately bought up all the tubs of Dust Extreme that were available. I'd be interested in trying the OG Mesomorph too, but it seems unlikely I'll be able to find it anywhere. Good luck!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if i were you guys I would check your local supp stores (not like GNC/Vita shop) for meso.. I know of a couple "hardcore" sup shops that have there walls still lined with OG meso

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prices will only continue to increase...I suggest trying Mesomorph with Senegalia, stuff hits HARD

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish the og mesomorph didn't get pulled. That was my fav pre.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
if i were you guys I would check your local supp stores (not like GNC/Vita shop) for meso.. I know of a couple "hardcore" sup shops that have there walls still lined with OG meso
Ill see if I can check some out in LA. I already checked everyone local and they aren't stocked at all. If anybody is in LA and has a store plug, hmu.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Prices will only continue to increase...I suggest trying Mesomorph with Senegalia, stuff hits HARD
That's not a bad idea. I need something to rotate between the DMAA anyway. We have to look forward not backwards.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck bro! This stuff flew off the shelves everywhere.. it wouldn't honestly hurt to try the new formula bro, it has gotten some damn good reviews.