Animal test

vladimirb68

Awards
So I got 2 bottles of animal test from a friend dirt cheap. I noticed it has a good dose of ARA. What is general opinion on the product? And would you recommend running it daily or before training only? Thanks
Ps. I do plan to use Komodo vascular for a little added ARA.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I ran three bottles of Animal-Test and got nothing over average in terms of strength or size gains. I've done multiple runs of ARA (MN X-Factor, MN X-Factor Advanced and SNS X-Gelz) as solo's and in stacks and had great results. I think with ARA it comes down to the standardization quality. When I've run ARA I've always dosed it everyday,
Training Days-45-60 minutes pre-workout (Full Dose)
Rest Days-With my fattiest meal of the day (Half Dose)

Sharky666

Awards
I'm running Test atm and I can defo see difference in my physique.
It gives me close to nothing in terms of increasing strength but with a solid training and nutrition it's a product worth the price.
Stacking it with Mstak ;)

vladimirb68

Awards
What difference did you notice? Mass gain, leaning, recomp? Any libido, mood, or appetite impact? Thanks

Sharky666

Awards
What difference did you notice? Mass gain, leaning, recomp? Any libido, mood, or appetite impact? Thanks
Noticed changes in muscle fullnes and mass/size. Not much if it comes to strenght..... Feel more tired at times....
Libido is definitely up.
Appetite - no changes here.
Mood - bit more aggressive in and out of the gym.
It's all depends on proper training and diet Test can enchance the recovery but it's just dietary suplemen ;)
All kicks in at the begining of week3 so two cans is a must to fully use the potential of the animal test.

Like I mentioned before i stack test and mstak and forskolin. Its a good combo for bulking and recomp.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a fan of animal/universal products, just wish they would catch up with the times