Olympus Labs LJ100 under dosed or what?

Stanfoo

Awards
Is there something special about their extract that makes it more effective? It's only 100mg per cap, and their recommended serving is 1 cap a day.

The usual Tongkat Ali daily dose (extracts 1:50, 1:100, 1:200) is much much higher. Around 1200mg.

100mg isn't going to do ****, unless their version is more potent. So what's the deal?

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Anything that isn’t illegal or an anabolic steroid is a waste of your money. It’s not underdosed, plain and simple nothing you can by over the counter will put mass or anything on you besides food. You wanna get big? Don’t take all these random things that will **** your body up, if you’re that willing than dip into anabolics. If not just eat right

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything that isn’t illegal or an anabolic steroid is a waste of your money. It’s not underdosed, plain and simple nothing you can by over the counter will put mass or anything on you besides food. You wanna get big? Don’t take all these random things that will **** your body up, if you’re that willing than dip into anabolics. If not just eat right

Multiple placebo-controlled, double-blind studies would disagree with you. Also, how will these natural ingredients “**** your body up?” If anything, many of them are actually healthy.

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
LJ100 is really the only trustable source of tongkat. Those other products might say they have that extract, but they probably don't. 100mg daily is moooooore than enough fam

Recognize

Recognize

Awards

Multiple placebo-controlled, double-blind studies would disagree with you. Also, how will these natural ingredients “**** your body up?” If anything, many of them are actually healthy.
They don’t muscle mass on you, end of story. If so people. Would take them year long and gain more than 5 pounds a year natural

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 is really the only trustable source of tongkat. Those other might say they have thst extract, but they don't. 100mg daily is moooooore than enough fam
This isn’t quite true. Personally, I’ve had multiple quality tongkat ali extracts, from reputable sellers, with COAs, proper bitter taste, and noticeable effects on libido. LJ100 is quality for sure, but it’s not the only quality extract out there. It sometimes takes a little diligence to find a quality extract, but they are out there.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Not even going to waste my time arguing with someone who’s 5’9 157lbs. Clearly anything you say should be invalid since the last time i weighed that was 7th grade

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
They don’t muscle mass on you, end of story. If so people. Would take them year long and gain more than 5 pounds a year natural
Fam read some of the logs on these supps. Obviously this **** isn't as strong as SARMS, prohormones, or steroids, but the offset is that: A.Waaaay healthier, and B:**** maybe we don't want our hormones all outta wack.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Fam read some of the logs on these supps. Obviously this **** isn't as strong as SARMS, prohormones, or steroids, but the offset is that: A.Waaaay healthier, and B:**** maybe we don't want our hormones all outta wack.
If you know what you’re doing with anabolics they’re 100x more safe than this stuff

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even going to waste my time arguing with someone who’s 5’9 157lbs. Clearly anything you say should be invalid since the last time i weighed that was 7th grade
I recall you mentioning you have 16” arms at 12-15% body fat, using multiple AAS, no? Let’s see a pic big man. Honestly, it has no bearing on our respective knowledge, or lack of knowledge, but since we’re going down this road, let’s go.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
I recall you mentioning you have 16” arms at 12-15% body fat, using multiple AAS, no? Let’s see a pic big man. Honestly, it has no bearing on our respective knowledge, or lack of knowledge, but since we’re going down this road, let’s go.
I don’t use anabolic, i just have the knowledge of them for when I’m older and choose to go that route, as of now,

taylor8461

taylor8461

Awards
This isn’t quite true. Personally, I’ve had multiple quality tongkat ali extracts, from reputable sellers, with COAs, proper bitter taste, and noticeable effects on libido. LJ100 is quality for sure, but it’s not the only quality extract out there. It sometimes takes a little diligence to find a quality extract, but they are out there.
I'm 110% sure there are, I just prefer to errr on the side of caution given the amount of fakes on the market even now,. Go on Ebay and theres soooooo many random garbage products and it makes a supp that actually works look bad.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 110% sure there are, I just prefer to errr on the side of caution given the amount of fakes on the market even now,. Go on Ebay and theres soooooo many random garbage products and it makes a supp that actually works look bad.
Oh, definitely. Nothing wrong with just playing it safe with LJ at all, but I just wanted to make it clear that there are others out there, even if they are harder to find.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be honest about what
Using steroids. You said you didn’t, but your prior post clearly said you do/did. One of them has to be a lie, and it seems more likely to be this post than a past post recounting your experience on cycle. If you can’t be honest about this basic topic, and contradict yourself, I see no point in continuing this conversation.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back on topic, doses of TA used in studies, 200mg of Physta (which is LJ100) has been shown to improve “stress hormone profile and certain mood state parameters.” Higher doses are sometimes used, but you don’t necessarily “need” a ton to be effective.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there something special about their extract that makes it more effective? It's only 100mg per cap, and their recommended serving is 1 cap a day.

The usual Tongkat Ali daily dose (extracts 1:50, 1:100, 1:200) is much much higher. Around 1200mg.

100mg isn't going to do ****, unless their version is more potent. So what's the deal?

Suggested dosage is 2-3 capsules per day not one OlympusLabs

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could dose it like that and you would DEF feel it. 300mg is a ton imo
I’ve seen multiple studies use 200-300mg/day. That’s the dose I’d personally recommend, at the least. You can start at 100mg to assess tolerance, but 200-300mg seems to be where the majority of studies are at.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. That’s what I do. And there’s not really a need to cycle it. I’ve seen studies with daily use.
The vast majority of of studies I’ve seen have used daily dosing, not a 5/2 scheme. Not that 5/2 won’t work of course.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vast majority of of studies I’ve seen have used daily dosing, not a 5/2 scheme. Not that 5/2 won’t work of course.
Correct, daily use for me. I actually just picked up OL kings blood so I’ll be dropping to two caps of LJ100 per day until I run out then gonna use the BLR Long jack I have with boron

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you look at most studies (Ergo log), usually older men see better results with TA than younger, healthier men. It seems that TA has most noticeable effect on sperm quality/motility.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The percent extracts seem to be a bit different in kings blood Will be interesting to see how the combo of both products works for me, just started kb today