EvomMuse BRITE

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a few months of this last year and had some pretty decent leaning effects towards the end of my run. I was planning on using it longer but everywhere was out of stock, but
It's back now and I'm considering purchasing half a years worth. In theory the fat loss effects would get better with longer/continued use (more brown fat and less white fat)
Has anybody ran this for longer than two months and do the results get better with longer term use?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
One of the most effctive fat burners Ive used to date. Ive ran it for 2 months straight and am stocking up also, as I plan to run it for a long time like you intend to. I posted a review about it some time ago in the reviews section. check it out. definitely recommend it

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the most effctive fat burners Ive used to date. Ive ran it for 2 months straight and am stocking up also, as I plan to run it for a long time like you intend to. I posted a review about it some time ago in the reviews section. check it out. definitely recommend it
Can you provide a link for us to view it? Also what was your BF% at the time of your run and how much did you lose?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review man, sounds like you really enjoyed your run.
Do you have any numbers, i.e. weight changes, bodyfat changes, appearance etc?
I ran mine for about two months too, but I ran out just as (I think) it started to show.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
i dont have exact figures but i know it worked and still is. im i the single digit bf % and it seemed to help make me stay in that range while allowing me to eat more. i actually was forced to eat more as i was losing too much! i wish it was more readily available though as, like you said, its not always available so i have to spend a s..hit ton of money to stock up on it, seeing that i live in europe and shipping costs are a bit steep...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont have exact figures but i know it worked and still is. im i the single digit bf % and it seemed to help make me stay in that range while allowing me to eat more. i actually was forced to eat more as i was losing too much! i wish it was more readily available though as, like you said, its not always available so i have to spend a s..hit ton of money to stock up on it, seeing that i live in europe and shipping costs are a bit steep...
How did you dose yours?

I know the feeling man, I live in the UK and my last EvoMuse Order (2xDefuse & 1xSuperNova) cost me over £100 with the shipping and handling costs. That's why I'm looking at getting about half a years worth in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running a 6 bottle special at the end of the week.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade , thanks for popping in.
Obviously the best person to speak to about Brite, what's the longest run you've done with Brite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade , thanks for popping in.
Obviously the best person to speak to about Brite, what's the longest run you've done with Brite?
I used it solid for 2 years. When my back surgery went really, really bad and that depression/inactivity hit me I stopped. I stayed remarkably lean for about 14 months afterwards without going to the gym at all.

I recently started back up again.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it solid for 2 years. When my back surgery went really, really bad and that depression/inactivity hit me I stopped. I stayed remarkably lean for about 14 months afterwards without going to the gym at all.

Solid Two Years! So I gether that answers the diminishing returns question.
So it kept you lean during a complete layoff? How was your diet during the layoff?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Are the BRITE softgels ever coming out?!?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I can ever get them to where you guys won't be paying $75 a bottle.

Part of a business proposal I'm submitting includes a softgelling machine, so we'd be able to do them in-house.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid Two Years! So I gether that answers the diminishing returns question.
So it kept you lean during a complete layoff? How was your diet during the layoff?
Pretty bad....low protein intake, high in the Little Debbie group.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, I remember the BRITE sofgels rumours. Probably what I was waiting for and stopped me buying more bottles when they came back in.

Pretty bad....low protein intake, high in the Little Debbie group.
Shaweeet! Heard it from the man himself.
Sign me up for six :D
...What's a Little Debbie?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE works by turning metabolically inactive white fat cells into metabolically active beigh(BRITE)/Brown fat cells.

But can the beigh(BRITE)/Brown cells convert back in to white fat upon stopping BRITE supplementation? OR is the conversion permenant?

josun

Awards
  • Established
BRITE works by turning metabolically inactive white fat cells into metabolically active beigh(BRITE)/Brown fat cells.

But can the beigh(BRITE)/Brown cells convert back in to white fat upon stopping BRITE supplementation? OR is the conversion permenant?
Good question

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
dsade , if you put together a six bottle deal with a good price on international shipping (regular usps mail works perfectly for me, and avoids customs checks too) hook me up please as i can never stock up enough on your product man

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
dsade , if you put together a six bottle deal with a good price on international shipping (regular usps mail works perfectly for me, and avoids customs checks too) hook me up please as i can never stock up enough on your product man

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same please.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to try brite, in for the 6 bottle deal......wish it was in stock at M&M

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That was the hypothesis I was testing during my down period. It took many months of overeating to see any appreciable fat gain. In my opinion, the changes are either 1) permanent with an accelerated rate of apoptosis or 2) temporary, with the white cell reversion taking quite a bit of time. The research is still quite new in this area, honestly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me weigh the 6 packs. I think for International First Class you can go up to 2-3 lbs, if I'm not mistaken.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can attest.. it def gets better the longer you use it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we should be looking at 2.5 lbs for 6 bottles plus packaging. I think that should be under $20 shipping for First Class International, or right around that anyway - my shipping module pulls straight from the post office rates.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was the hypothesis I was testing during my down period. It took many months of overeating to see any appreciable fat gain. In my opinion, the changes are either 1) permanent with an accelerated rate of apoptosis or 2) temporary, with the white cell reversion taking quite a bit of time. The research is still quite new in this area, honestly.
I could use your 6 bottle deal as an unsponsered logging opportunity to test this further and improve/increase the research, with Bi-Weekly or Monthly progress pics. What do you think?

I can attest.. it def gets better the longer you use it!
What were/are your most noteable benefits?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
So we should be looking at 2.5 lbs for 6 bottles plus packaging. I think that should be under $20 shipping for First Class International, or right around that anyway - my shipping module pulls straight from the post office rates.
please contact me when you get this together as im def interested in this deal

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Currently running a bottle over supernova. I'd be in for a 6 pack of Brite as well. Little debbies are like super sweet cakes. I used to do business with the factory that makes them. They are delicious!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Little debbies are like super sweet cakes. I used to do business with the factory that makes them. They are delicious!
Haha! Thanks for answering my Little Debbies question. I'm in the UK so we don't have many of your American delicasies.

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Haha! Thanks for answering my Little Debbies question. I'm in the UK so we don't have many of your American delicasies.
No problem my friend. That's what I figured

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Got the 6 pack deal. a bottle at 6 pumps a day usually last me a month, so i have half a year covered plus 4 extra bottles lol
pmed you dsade

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade , when do you suggest is the best time/way to take BRITE for the best absorbtion and effects?