Sparta Nutrition Sparta Hard v2

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Morning everyone. Has anyone tried the Sparta Hard v2? If so is it ok to run 600 mg 1andro and 1000 mg epi?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Might try posting this in the anabolic section...

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Andro’s don’t need to go through your liver to be converted so there pretty safe in those doses. It sounds expensive though when you could get a real prohormone cheaper than a cycle of 1andro

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Andro’s don’t need to go through your liver to be converted so there pretty safe in those doses. It sounds expensive though when you could get a real prohormone cheaper than a cycle of 1andro
Everything goes through your liver, even transdermals. They are also real prohormones. They convert to target hormones in the body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
600 is high for 1-andro, 330 is standard. Assuming you’ll have a proper pct (serm) lined up.....

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning everyone. Has anyone tried the Sparta Hard v2? If so is it ok to run 600 mg 1andro and 1000 mg epi?
Tons of andro threads in anabolics. 1000mg of epi is a go to for me...I usually shoot for 750-1000 mg ed.

600 mg is too high for 1 andro. IMO you see diminishing returns anything past 400 mg. 300-400 mg (330 is go to) is where you want to be. Have a pct lined up.

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
Thanks man. Question what's another good cutter to stack with it besides 4 andro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why do you want a third anabolic?

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
If it will give me a edge I need it. I bulked way to high this off season. 256lb

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try running hard v2 at 4 caps with extra epiandro..

VitalFit228

VitalFit228

Awards
I scored 6 bottle today along with some epi Olympus

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sweet deal!

Bigcheese455

Awards
Man I went to order a bottle of hard v2 today and I didn't realize it was unavailable until I went to pay for it ha! But anyway, I ran a test cyp/dbol cycle 2 years ago when I was 25. Anyway I'll cut straight to the point, does anyone have a good alternative to this hard v2 ****? I want to try some. Thanks, and apologies beforehand if I broke any kind of rules, I just joined.