SUPPLEMENTS TO GIVE A PUMP

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

i am curious to know what effect these supplements have on the heart and the aorta .

Do they cause an expansion and can this be good for such a major organ.

Does anyone know

thanks

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi

i am curious to know what effect these supplements have on the heart and the aorta .

Do they cause an expansion and can this be good for such a major organ.

Does anyone know

thanks
I would recommend you use examine.com. You can search any ingredient and see what the effect is too the human body. Typical pump ingredients however are nitric oxide boosters. What they do is elevate the levels of L-Arganine in the blood. (Such as L Cutrulline)
Whereas Hydromax glycerine powder causes your body to be able hold onto more water....

Hope that helps some.......

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
actually its healthy, yes. beside some other effects it lowers blood pressure and that is something beneficial in most of the cases. i dont think you should use nitric oxide ‚producers‘ if you already have a very low blood pressure.

l-citrullin is a very good ingredient for that and also agmatin (nearly forgot that) is one of the best but imo the best one is vaso 6 which OL has introduced with re1gn, ep1logue and massacr3. there are already other companies using it and more will come.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been enjoying some great pumps with OL's Conqu3r Unleashed (Stim Free) which has good doses of pure form L-Citrulline and Agmatine.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol is awesome for pump. Not sure if still around though

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
thanks for replies but it doesn't really answer my question.
Ill explain further

Heavy weight lifting /training causes a rise in BP .Over time it can cause the aorta to enlarge and weaken, There are no symptoms and does not come to light unless you have an examination such as an MRI for something else in the chest area. Once it reaches a certain size pain is felt and it is liable to burst. Getting to hospital is imperative. ASAP

My point is some of us could be living with a time bomb and have no idea., so should we be taking supplements which give a pump as the wall of the aorta is already enlarged and therefore stretched./weakened?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill explain further

Heavy weight lifting /training causes a rise in BP .Over time it can cause the aorta to enlarge and weaken, There are no symptoms and does not come to light unless you have an examination such as an MRI for something else in the chest area. Once it reaches a certain size pain is felt and it is liable to burst. Getting to hospital is imperative. ASAP

My point is some of us could be living with a time bomb and have no idea., so should we be taking supplements which give a pump as the wall of the aorta is already enlarged and therefore stretched./weakened?
Why not just go get your heart checked out. Sounds like what your asking would be more pre existing health problem related than problems arising due to supplement use.

I hear what your saying but I don't think a pump product would cause anything to occur that wouldn't most likely occur anyway without it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Why not just go get your heart checked out. Sounds like what your asking would be more pre existing health problem related than problems arising due to supplement use.

I hear what your saying but I don't think a pump product would cause anything to occur that wouldn't most likely occur anyway without it.
its not due to supplement use , its use of lifting heavy weights , and each individual has a different weight to say which is heavy, consistently over a period of time

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone remember NO Infuse by Legal Gear? It was a topical NO product but it's been discontinued.

Is anyone making topical NO supps now??

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Ill explain further

Lifting heavy weights will not cause any significant heart damage unless there is an underlying condition already arising. Strength training will only help extend your life if anything. Where are you hearing that strength can cause your aorta to burst? Without an underlying condition or extreme over exertion I think you're worrying for nothing.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Lifting heavy weights will not cause any significant heart damage unless there is an underlying condition already arising. Strength training will only help extend your life if anything. Where are you hearing that strength can cause your aorta to burst? Without an underlying condition or extreme over exertion I think you're worrying for nothing.
exactly. smells like broscience as its finest. strength training is healthy

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Surely anything that improves blood flow and cardiovascular health (Such as Anerobic exercise and supplements that increase blood flow) would stregthen the vessels of the heart?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. If you had to pick one, either intense strength training or no strength training (and no exercise at all), the strength training would clearly be the preferable (healthier) option.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres many good supplements out there like agmatine. RAGNOROK-ELITE™ (CAFFEINE FREE) has some great ingredients for a pump. You could try Gaspari's Superpump 250 You could give Citrulline a try.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
This. If you had to pick one, either intense strength training or no strength training (and no exercise at all), the strength training would clearly be the preferable (healthier) option.
+ added cardio a few times a week, liss cardio (especially if you are NOT natty) will be as healthy as you can be imho

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol is awesome for pump. Not sure if still around though
Hemavol is still around, but has also been upgraded to Hemavo2 Max which is far superior IMO..