Does resveratrol increase ejaculate volume?

  1. Does resveratrol increase ejaculate volume?


    Saw a post saying:

    If you need an on-demand one-off raised amount of semen:
    Drink a few glasses of red wine. The grapes contain resveratrol which will skyrocket T in a short time, boost dopamine and oxytocin.
    Is this legit? Does resveratrol increase ejaculate volume?


  2. Link to the post please with some sort of reference. Hydration would be more relevant.
    Drinking alcohol would decrease your sperm count as it would seminal fluid, 'ejaculate'.

    Here are a few healthier options:

    Avoid
    - Alcohol and Salt (Reduce intake)

    Do take
    - Black Maca
    - Zinc
    - Eggs
    - Vitamine C
    - L- Arginine 500mg
    •   
       


  3. Who cares... Unless your in the porn industry. Does your partner complain that you can't cover her whole face in one go?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Link to the post please with some sort of reference.
    pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/11665-supplements-semen-increase-6.html#post1084514

    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Do take
    - L- Arginine 500mg
    Did you find arginine to boost volume? Thought it was just good for erections.

  5. You saw a post in another web site entirely and referenced it in here, initially without any link.
    Go back to the other site; see a doctor; or whatever else.

    I gave you an answer. You obviously have the internet at your disposal. Use it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Who cares... Unless your in the porn industry. Does your partner complain that you can't cover her whole face in one go?
    Isn't this the same moron who asked if DAA increases load size and ball size?...f is wrong with these clowns and these moronic questions lately. Dude is more concerned with cumming than lifting.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

  7. Strange question.... But why judge OP? Either we have an answer for him, or we donít.... Come on guys....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Strange question.... But why judge OP? Either we have an answer for him, or we donít.... Come on guys....
    But the answer to why he is infatuated (to the tune of 4+ threads he started) with the size of his load it relevant.
    If heís looking for fertility, there are one set of recommendations. If for libido, others. If for pure size of the mess he makes (for whatever reason), another set of recommendations (and raised eyebrows).

  9. Zinc and TEST Cyp help me with making more baby batter

  10. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    But the answer to why he is infatuated (to the tune of 4+ threads he started) with the size of his load it relevant.
    If heís looking for fertility, there are one set of recommendations. If for libido, others. If for pure size of the mess he makes (for whatever reason), another set of recommendations (and raised eyebrows).
    Yeah. No answers for him though........

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    Yeah. No answers for him though........
    Oh?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Link to the post please with some sort of reference. Hydration would be more relevant.
    Drinking alcohol would decrease your sperm count as it would seminal fluid, 'ejaculate'.

    Here are a few healthier options:

    Avoid
    - Alcohol and Salt (Reduce intake)

    Do take
    - Black Maca
    - Zinc
    - Eggs
    - Vitamine C
    - L- Arginine 500mg
    Obviously not referring to you bud. Come on........

  13. People need to remember why we all come to this board.... Before throwing stones. Iím sure we all have asked questions that seem strange to someone......
    Just would like to see people not be so judgementsl

  14. Why bigger loads?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Who cares... Unless your in the porn industry. Does your partner complain that you can't cover her whole face in one go?
    Thank you, this is the third post I’ve seen recently about increasing loads, was thinking I was the only one thinking who cares lol.

    Literally never heard of a women complain there wasn’t enough

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jm88888 View Post
    People need to remember why we all come to this board.... Before throwing stones. I’m sure we all have asked questions that seem strange to someone......
    Just would like to see people not be so judgementsl
    I dunno, I see threads like this and think there is possibly a psychological issue going on as opposed to something physiological. So, its pertinent to ask why he wants bigger loads and why he finds them such a big deal.

  17. He possibly just likes thinking up the strangest posts he can then sits back to watch the replies snowball. Whilst we are at it does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour that creatine increases the speed at which sperm shoots out of your penis? You see I'm trying to save my marriage and... It's no good, I'm crap at this.

  18. bouncin on my toes watch Me super soak that ho

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    He possibly just likes thinking up the strangest posts he can then sits back to watch the replies snowball. Whilst we are at it does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour that creatine increases the speed at which sperm shoots out of your penis? You see I'm trying to save my marriage and... It's no good, I'm crap at this.
    Always make sure your partner wears protective eyewear.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Always make sure your partner wears protective eyewear.
    No pink eye surprise?

  21. You can buy max volume by peter north, and you will have spritzen party.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RANS0M View Post
    bouncin on my toes watch Me super soak that ho
    just don't eat that yellow snow.....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just don't eat that yellow snow.....
    No, wait. The yellow snow gives you big loads.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

  24. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    No, wait. The yellow snow gives you big loads.
    gonna have to bottle me up a batch and put it on amazon....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does trt cause lower ejaculate volume?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:56 AM
  2. increase ejaculate
    By hogiejoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 05:22 PM
  4. Does M4OHN increase testosterone levels?
    By Adf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 06:43 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in