Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are best the supps, substances, peptides etc you're on or have used for bodybuilding, general health and longevity?
What is the thing for?
Please disclose if you're a rep. Myself and others can research the items further, no need to discount anything because of it ?

Also, could you recommend any related reading material, including items regarding related biology, theory and research?
Links would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
What people do for/to others should be done for/to them. What goes around should come around. That's only fair

Personally I'm a big fan of
Epicatechin
Laxogenin
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2
Olympus Labs K1ngs blood
Olympus Labs Assassinate

Personal choice for pre-workout
Olympus labs R3ign

Personal choice for intra-workout
Controlled labs Purple wraath
Olympus Labs Endure

Other
Creatine monohydrate
Glutamine
HMB
Alanine

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Interested in knowing if anyone ran igf des pre and mgf peg post with nutrient packed shakes during and I’m in for this thread very good idea to find great info gathering bro science and tangible science.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TheSolution Juicedeez utz NoAddedHmones AntM1564 The_Old_Guy john.patterson Ricky10 jtmass cheftepesh1 Jebrook paul56778 muscleupcrohn HIT4ME GNO Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, not many products have helped me with size, strength and recomp effect(without changing diet and training routine).
Natural products:
-Phosphatidic Acid (Higher doses)
-Arachidonic Acid (2.5g daily)
-Creatine
-HH6

Never tried peptides,prohormones,AAS etc

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is my list

Phophatidic Acid (recommend dosage worked on me. May be coz I am a small fella and first time user)
Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex (it has like a 100 Ingredients. Ran 1 bottle and loved the muscle fullness and hardening with strength gains)
GABA

I haven’t run many compounds. But, hope this helps and others can give in more inputs.

Nothing on PEDs..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for natty I would check out an Anabeta Elite by PES and Anafuse by Vital Labs and do an 8 week natty run. Anafuse is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be happy to give you my personal feedback/experience at a later time. I just worked a couple 14 hr night shifts in a row...so I am mentally wiped. For now, I will say that we seem to have very similar taste and share some favorites..

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
If you're looking for natty I would check out an Anabeta Elite by PES and Anafuse by Vital Labs and do an 8 week natty run. Anafuse is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.
I'm interested in epicatechin and laxogenin products but I have been unable to find research to support taking them and user experiences have been mixed. Would love to learn more about these products and what they are supposed to do?

I like a lot of what people are suggesting in this thread, and I'm a fan of OL products like their pre, intra, and K1ngsblood.

I would also add into the mix carb based amino mixes for helping pack on size and overall performance. I like SizeOn and Torrent. I always feel strong with carbs in the system during and after lifting.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure how to respond to this thread in a short manner...we all know I am too long winded. One thing I will say is that I truly believe there are a TON of useful ingredients based on different situations, but it has a lot to do with expectations. Some items I truly believe are good and make a difference over time...but expectations have to be right and you have to be consistent in your use.

For instance, I take 5-6 grams of Vitamin C a day. It took me a long time and lots of slow dosage increases to settle here. I started at 1 g and slowly increased. Once I hit 5-6 grams after a couple years I looked back and realized I was hardly ever sick. I mean like almost never even when my entire family got sick.

Then I threw in gut health and it took that to the next level. I don't get sick even when in direct contact for long periods with multiple people who are sick with flu, etc.

Fish oil, Vitamin C and D, ALCAR and TUDCA are pretty much staples for me. I use TUDCA even though I don't use drugs like steroids because it has tremendous health benefits.

As far as finished products, I am biased. I am not a rep but I do help Evomuse in a small sales capacity. Matt has given me products and I have paid for many on my own. But, I used these products well before I was in this role and got into this role because Evomuse was the only company I consistently repurchased.

Brite is practically a staple for me.

Strafe and Defuse are also great and misunderstood.

DCP is the one modern fat burner that blew me away.

And BMP is a muscle builder that actually worked. It didn't make me explode but I had some serious strength increases, steadily in the two months I was able to use it.

Finally, another single ingredient I've recently begun using that I am becoming a huge fan of is simple glycine. I stumbled across this as a possible alternative to artificial sweeteners and it fails IMO for that, but it is amazing in other ways. I take 14 grams before bed and sleep like a baby, wake up and feel great, and since I have been using it I have noticed that on nights I get less sleep I wake up the next day without feeling like I missed any sleep and I also have a great improvement in mood and lower stress levels.

Ok...so...that was long winded, but I warned you. I could go on and on.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure how to respond to this thread in a short manner...we all know I am too long winded. One thing I will say is that I truly believe there are a TON of useful ingredients based on different situations, but it has a lot to do with expectations. Some items I truly believe are good and make a difference over time...but expectations have to be right and you have to be consistent in your use.

For instance, I take 5-6 grams of Vitamin C a day. It took me a long time and lots of slow dosage increases to settle here. I started at 1 g and slowly increased. Once I hit 5-6 grams after a couple years I looked back and realized I was hardly ever sick. I mean like almost never even when my entire family got sick.

Then I threw in gut health and it took that to the next level. I don't get sick even when in direct contact for long periods with multiple people who are sick with flu, etc.

Fish oil, Vitamin C and D, ALCAR and TUDCA are pretty much staples for me. I use TUDCA even though I don't use drugs like steroids because it has tremendous health benefits.

As far as finished products, I am biased. I am not a rep but I do help Evomuse in a small sales capacity. Matt has given me products and I have paid for many on my own. But, I used these products well before I was in this role and got into this role because Evomuse was the only company I consistently repurchased.

And BMP is a muscle builder that actually worked. It didn't make me explode but I had some serious strength increases, steadily in the two months I was able to use it.

Finally, another single ingredient I've recently begun using that I am becoming a huge fan of is simple glycine. I stumbled across this as a possible alternative to artificial sweeteners and it fails IMO for that, but it is amazing in other ways. I take 14 grams before bed and sleep like a baby, wake up and feel great, and since I have been using it I have noticed that on nights I get less sleep I wake up the next day without feeling like I missed any sleep and I also have a great improvement in mood and lower stress levels.

I appreciate the attention to detail and the elaborations. What are you taking for gut health?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the attention to detail and the elaborations. What are you taking for gut health?
Evomuse Gut Health. Again, I am "affiliated" in a way with Evomuse but a 2 month supply can be had for $25-30 and it's one of the few I've noticed any benefit from - hard to beat that price/month and benefit.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi tech pharma's Laxo 100 has treated me well. I ran a successful log (strength wise) and recently repurchased a bottle. I am halfway through with it, and I am experiencing similar benefits.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently reading further into the specifics regarding resveratrol after coming across something discussing its effects on white fat conversion

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are best the supps, substances, peptides etc you're on or have used for bodybuilding, general health and longevity?

Personally I'm a big fan of
Epicatechin
Laxogenin
Black Lion Research Follidrone 2
Olympus labs K1ngs blood

Personal choice for pre-workout
Olympus labs R3ign

Personal choice for intra-workout
Controlled labs Purple wraath
(Keen to try OL Endure and I have some otw)

Other
Creatine monohydrate
Glutamine
HMB
Alanine
Hey, man. Sorry for my delay in getting back to you on my personal positive experiences and recommendations..

I have never used any peptides...

For overall general health and longevity, I would say a probiotic such as Evomuse Gut Health should be a staple. I hardly ever get ill since I started taking it. Na-R-ALA is also also valuable as a super antioxidant for anti-aging, positive affects on blood sugar levels....and then some!

As far as natty anabolic products, I really enjoy the ones you already mentioned in your OP. When I began using (-)-epi products years ago, that is when my training really went to the next level as I respond extremely well to it. I have used many laxogenin products in the past, and I have had mixed results...most of which were potentially placebo.

On the top of my list for one of the absolute best natty anabolic supplements is Myokem Alphadex. You don’t tend to hear about it as much as other products, but when you do....people tend to be more than impressed. Unfortunately that is not currently available and we are not truly sure if it will ever come back now..

For PWO’s, I am also a fan of RE1GN, but I still personally prefer CONQU3R Unleased. I also really enjoy Quake 10.0, but I have to take it with something else that induces a bit of euphoria in able to get the most out of it from a mental perspective.

As far as test boosters, I have had the best luck with OL TEST1FY, OL K1NGS BLOOD, BLR Viron and BLR Rebirth. A few Fadogia products have also proven to be more than impressive for me.

For intra-workouts, I typically use Myokem mTOR Pro or USPlabs Modern BCAA. I just received OL ENDUR3 a few days ago myself, but I have not had the opportunity to use it during a workout yet. :)

mn72661

Awards

glycine or glutamine??

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure HIT4ME means what he said in glycine. Lots of people enjoy it pre bed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
glycine or glutamine??
Pretty sure HIT4ME means what he said in glycine. Lots of people enjoy it pre bed.
Yes, glycine. It's the major amino acid in collagen and I've seen other people on here, often very knowledgeable people, talk about using either glycine or collagen and I've often not paid much attention. But...it's got my attention now.

mn72661

Awards
Yes, glycine. It's the major amino acid in collagen and I've seen other people on here, often very knowledgeable people, talk about using either glycine or collagen and I've often not paid much attention. But...it's got my attention now.
Makes sense.....IMHO I would just want to add the stipulation for anyone thinking of trying that with glycine, build up to that SLOWLY.....for some people nausea and/or vomiting is a very real possibility if you jump into that dose. I believe the results though. I haven't gone the straight glycine route yet, but i do love some good bone broth.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Edit to original post :
Added OL assassinate
I've been recomping since September and in four months I've dropped from ~19% bf to ~11.5% bf whilst only dropping 2kg from 73.5kg to 71.5kg. This suggests that I've recomped by +8kg lean muscle mass and -10kg fat in four months, tho most of the muscle gains have been recouping this gains I'd lost year whilst injured, in PCT, depressed and anxious. In all, the combination of the above lasted 8 months and cost me a fair bit of muscle. Additionally, until October I used to neglect training thighs and shoulders directly so I've been getting newbie gains on those. I've also only been training for 2.75 years
This recomp I've been eating and training smarter than ever before. Supplements-wise the one constant new staple is OL assassinate. I'm not sure how my recomp compares to those of others but dropping the fat has been pretty effortless. I've been careful diet-wise yet haven't been too fussy or uncompromising. I've done no cardio, tho I have played a fair bit of football, volleyball and basketball whilst in Thailand. The ease of the last few months is the thing I appreciate the most. It's a subtle supplement and I don't notice much of an effect, and tbh I can't be sure how much of my recomp is owed to it and how much is due to everything else but hey i think it's been doing something and I'm pretty impressed