Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading

  1. Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading


    What are best the supps, substances, peptides etc you're on or have used for bodybuilding, general health and longevity?
    What is the thing for?
    Please disclose if you're a rep. Myself and others can research the items further, no need to discount anything because of it 🤝

    Also, could you recommend any related reading material, including items regarding related biology, theory and research?
    Links would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance


    Personally I'm a big fan of
    Epicatechin
    Laxogenin
    Black Lion Research Follidrone 2
    Olympus labs K1ngs blood

    Personal choice for pre-workout
    Olympus labs R3ign

    Personal choice for intra-workout
    Controlled labs Purple wraath
    (Keen to try OL Endure and I have some otw)

    Other
    Creatine monohydrate
    Glutamine
    HMB
    Alanine

  2. Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading


    Interested in knowing if anyone ran igf des pre and mgf peg post with nutrient packed shakes during and Iím in for this thread very good idea to find great info gathering bro science and tangible science.
    •   
       

  3. Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading


    Abc

  4. Honestly, not many products have helped me with size, strength and recomp effect(without changing diet and training routine).
    Natural products:
    -Phosphatidic Acid (Higher doses)
    -Arachidonic Acid (2.5g daily)
    -Creatine
    -HH6

    Never tried peptides,prohormones,AAS etc
    •   
       


  5. This is my list

    Phophatidic Acid (recommend dosage worked on me. May be coz I am a small fella and first time user)
    Universal Nutrition Sterol Complex (it has like a 100 Ingredients. Ran 1 bottle and loved the muscle fullness and hardening with strength gains)
    GABA

    I haven’t run many compounds. But, hope this helps and others can give in more inputs.

    Nothing on PEDs..

  6. If you're looking for natty I would check out an Anabeta Elite by PES and Anafuse by Vital Labs and do an 8 week natty run. Anafuse is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  7. I will be happy to give you my personal feedback/experience at a later time. I just worked a couple 14 hr night shifts in a row...so I am mentally wiped. For now, I will say that we seem to have very similar taste and share some favorites..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    If you're looking for natty I would check out an Anabeta Elite by PES and Anafuse by Vital Labs and do an 8 week natty run. Anafuse is an epicatechin and laxogenin product.
    I'm interested in epicatechin and laxogenin products but I have been unable to find research to support taking them and user experiences have been mixed. Would love to learn more about these products and what they are supposed to do?

    I like a lot of what people are suggesting in this thread, and I'm a fan of OL products like their pre, intra, and K1ngsblood.

    I would also add into the mix carb based amino mixes for helping pack on size and overall performance. I like SizeOn and Torrent. I always feel strong with carbs in the system during and after lifting.

  9. Not sure how to respond to this thread in a short manner...we all know I am too long winded. One thing I will say is that I truly believe there are a TON of useful ingredients based on different situations, but it has a lot to do with expectations. Some items I truly believe are good and make a difference over time...but expectations have to be right and you have to be consistent in your use.

    For instance, I take 5-6 grams of Vitamin C a day. It took me a long time and lots of slow dosage increases to settle here. I started at 1 g and slowly increased. Once I hit 5-6 grams after a couple years I looked back and realized I was hardly ever sick. I mean like almost never even when my entire family got sick.

    Then I threw in gut health and it took that to the next level. I don't get sick even when in direct contact for long periods with multiple people who are sick with flu, etc.

    Fish oil, Vitamin C and D, ALCAR and TUDCA are pretty much staples for me. I use TUDCA even though I don't use drugs like steroids because it has tremendous health benefits.

    As far as finished products, I am biased. I am not a rep but I do help Evomuse in a small sales capacity. Matt has given me products and I have paid for many on my own. But, I used these products well before I was in this role and got into this role because Evomuse was the only company I consistently repurchased.

    Brite is practically a staple for me.

    Strafe and Defuse are also great and misunderstood.

    DCP is the one modern fat burner that blew me away.

    And BMP is a muscle builder that actually worked. It didn't make me explode but I had some serious strength increases, steadily in the two months I was able to use it.

    Finally, another single ingredient I've recently begun using that I am becoming a huge fan of is simple glycine. I stumbled across this as a possible alternative to artificial sweeteners and it fails IMO for that, but it is amazing in other ways. I take 14 grams before bed and sleep like a baby, wake up and feel great, and since I have been using it I have noticed that on nights I get less sleep I wake up the next day without feeling like I missed any sleep and I also have a great improvement in mood and lower stress levels.

    Ok...so...that was long winded, but I warned you. I could go on and on.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Not sure how to respond to this thread in a short manner...we all know I am too long winded. One thing I will say is that I truly believe there are a TON of useful ingredients based on different situations, but it has a lot to do with expectations. Some items I truly believe are good and make a difference over time...but expectations have to be right and you have to be consistent in your use.

    For instance, I take 5-6 grams of Vitamin C a day. It took me a long time and lots of slow dosage increases to settle here. I started at 1 g and slowly increased. Once I hit 5-6 grams after a couple years I looked back and realized I was hardly ever sick. I mean like almost never even when my entire family got sick.

    Then I threw in gut health and it took that to the next level. I don't get sick even when in direct contact for long periods with multiple people who are sick with flu, etc.

    Fish oil, Vitamin C and D, ALCAR and TUDCA are pretty much staples for me. I use TUDCA even though I don't use drugs like steroids because it has tremendous health benefits.

    As far as finished products, I am biased. I am not a rep but I do help Evomuse in a small sales capacity. Matt has given me products and I have paid for many on my own. But, I used these products well before I was in this role and got into this role because Evomuse was the only company I consistently repurchased.

    Brite is practically a staple for me.

    Strafe and Defuse are also great and misunderstood.

    DCP is the one modern fat burner that blew me away.

    And BMP is a muscle builder that actually worked. It didn't make me explode but I had some serious strength increases, steadily in the two months I was able to use it.

    Finally, another single ingredient I've recently begun using that I am becoming a huge fan of is simple glycine. I stumbled across this as a possible alternative to artificial sweeteners and it fails IMO for that, but it is amazing in other ways. I take 14 grams before bed and sleep like a baby, wake up and feel great, and since I have been using it I have noticed that on nights I get less sleep I wake up the next day without feeling like I missed any sleep and I also have a great improvement in mood and lower stress levels.

    Ok...so...that was long winded, but I warned you. I could go on and on.
    I appreciate the attention to detail and the elaborations. What are you taking for gut health?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    I appreciate the attention to detail and the elaborations. What are you taking for gut health?
    Evomuse Gut Health. Again, I am "affiliated" in a way with Evomuse but a 2 month supply can be had for $25-30 and it's one of the few I've noticed any benefit from - hard to beat that price/month and benefit.

  12. Hi tech pharma's Laxo 100 has treated me well. I ran a successful log (strength wise) and recently repurchased a bottle. I am halfway through with it, and I am experiencing similar benefits.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
  13. Recommendations for; Supp, substances, peptides, etc and related reading


    I'm currently reading further into the specifics regarding resveratrol after coming across something discussing its effects on white fat conversion
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 05:07 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2015, 03:07 PM
  3. Recommendations for Supps??
    By avalenzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 12:58 PM
  5. Looking for advise about novadex xt and related supp
    By gabe9615 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Log in
Log in